youtube.com/watch?v=skSvzBVBTpQ#t=12m41s
youtube.com/watch?v=6E2gf-bzKi8#t=12m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo
youtube.com/watch?v=YvB0w4-SqUM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YvB0w4-SqUM
youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HI ETSUBATSU

Sup Forums hasn't been that place for a long time , and even then it was never 'a place for pedophiles' it was just kids being edgy.
Do you even remember the glory days?

HAIL IL PALAZZO

I remember a time when WTsnacks edgyness was considered immature and lame. Sup Forums has changed a lot since then.

By Reason of Insanity has someone who sexually assaulted his mother (no penetration involved) and his excuse was that he was reading underground comics for 2 years, also look at the picture on his wall.

>it was never 'a place for pedophiles' it was just kids being edgy.
Even to this day cp gets posted constantly, now, you might call that "kids being edgy" i call it pedos posing as kids being edgy.

It's like saying everyone yelling the n word left and right are just having fun and totally not racist at all.

>ywn have this tqp2t measure your erections

youtube.com/watch?v=skSvzBVBTpQ#t=12m41s

ETSU BATSU

>tqp2t
*qtp2t

Yeah. I hate how we have threads like this now when newfags are like
>lol get a load of these 4channers amirite
without realising they're posting on the fucking site and have made it into the festering shithole it is now.
We post on a Sup Forums now in which it's ok to type using text speak , to laugh at people being virgins , to be a legit normie and post here , to no fuck all about board culture yet post on your first day of finding the site and so on
Moot shoulda rebranded and rebooted the site when he sold it to vietnamese moot so we could have finally moved on..
I'm not implying that there weren't legit pedos on Sup Forums but it wasn't a safe haven for them either.
I dunno , it's hard to explain if you haven't been here since it's conception.
>inb4 I get flamed for being le old fag

can't see that in my country

Oh yeah, this is that documentary about how the state of california indefinitely detains and psychologically tortures people who have already served their full criminal sentences.

>I'm not implying that there weren't legit pedos on Sup Forums but it wasn't a safe haven for them either.
Yeah not precisely a safe haven but they did work with virtual impunity for a long while. I remember those days too.

>n word
nigger youve got to be kidding me.

>about how the state of california treats people who are dangerous and have a legitimate mental illness
fix'd for you

>tranny who keeps his balls in a jar next to his bed injects on a mental illness debate

ahh, yes

Never watched a Louie documentary before. Why does he talk so slowly?

what a cunt

>Even to this day cp gets posted constantly, now, you might call that "kids being edgy" i call it pedos posing as kids being edgy.
When? Where?
Before I'd see it pop up regardless of the board every few months. Now theres nothing. Whatever chinaman moot has done must be working. That shit isn't nearly as prevalent as it was before. You hear anons talk about entire threads of it being alive on Sup Forums for hours for christsake.

c'mon. look at this guy and tell me you can't picture him posting his ferris wheel on /diy/ or /toy/

He tried to make a doc about islamic extremists last year but it fell apart. He's still interested in making one.
youtube.com/watch?v=6E2gf-bzKi8#t=12m3s

youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo

>This video contains content from BBC Worldwide, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
I guess we forgot to pay our TV license.

it's on dailymotion too

>it was just kids being edgy
>he never saw the sink threads
Sup Forums was also as bad as Sup Forums CP wise back then. Sometimes it was even worse

Sink threads wouldn't even get deleted and there is no way mods didn't know about it.

Anyways what are some recommended documentaries by this guy? I'm not familiar with him but i like the style.

>n word

What are some good theroux episodes?

>F3 + Drive 2 Trailer
>no results

youtube.com/watch?v=YvB0w4-SqUM

>Get sent to prison for CP
>They play CP
wow

On an emotional level why is this more distressing than a rat being fed to a snake? Rats are capable of solving mazes and shit so it's not because rats are retards.

Maybe it is just because of the way they're presented in pop culture.

The prison one, don't know what it's called

The girl who helped him get a Broadway audition was the cutest

>50 victims of molestation by one guy.
Jesus christ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YvB0w4-SqUM

So this is Sup Forums

Did anyone have that Sup Forums goes to prison one?

> This video contains content from BBC Worldwide, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

I never spied that. What a scumbag

>be in the UK
>BBC blocked it

Literally why

Fuxk why did you have to name it that?

I'm racist. Now what?

>nsfwyoutube
try that

Same shit that ruined Sup Forums . I used to see that rule 1 and 2 shit everywhere. Now it has been forgotten as if it never existed because no one cared about it, but funnily enough that is the reason the popular boards have become the shitholes they are today. The normie infestation was inevitable though, in the long run... I just remember how I used to laugh off rules 1 and 2... Now I see the error in my ways... If memory serves correct, Sup Forums actually used to be funny and not a place for edgy teenagers to hang out. People just couldn't keep their mouth shut and it brought an end to the good things...

>Sup Forums goes to prison
youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s
Always appears in my recommendations

Mines too. I think google is trying to tell me to prepare for something.

>4-Sup Forums used to be so much better
Oh bloo bloo. Things change, people leave, new people come in. There's nothing you can do about it so stop crying, if you don't like it just leave. The nature of Sup Forums means people can post however they like, you can't stop them, get the fuck over it or leave, let go of this "pristine" version of the site you used to have.