What is the best way of killing myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=fc3_1463920313
google.com/#q=Luke Aikins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please don't kill yourself

Opiate overdose + aspirin + slit wrists = profit

Death by misadventure.
Just go do dumb dangerous shit that's kind of fun until you either die or decide to stay alive a little longer.

not being born

leave your car running in the garage with garage door closed

Just walk into a black neighborhood

Let the mundanity of life slowly cripple your insides. Die internally everyday. Its the worst way to die. And when here too painfull, renung your self you reserve it.

Not without video

mix bleach and antifreeze with flavouring of your choice

Yoooo. You just gave me a fucking great idea. When I feel like killing myself your advice will come in hand.

i suggest apple

KEK

> Saw this
> Instantly read it as "the why knot"
> mfw

one good way is to take some sleeping pills, then go to your car, put a tube frome your exhuast pipe to the inside of the car, then run the motor and sleep, waiting for the exit to open

dont do it, you might miss something cool in future.

More like....
Why knot?

Ayyy

Why do you want to die?

Heroin overdose

Are you trying to torture yourself or just end it quickly?

Kick a bear in the dick.
Alternatively, jump into the lion enclosure at the zoo:
liveleak.com/view?i=fc3_1463920313

jump

Helium with mask or heroin OD

Sell your soul to satan. You wont even find peace in the afterlife or vote for trump.

>death by sexual misadventure

ftfy

this is the shittest idea ever.

your chance of being revived as a retard are crazy high with this method. some shitass neighbour who wants to be a hero will "save" you halfway through brain death and youll "wake up" with a 5 second long memory, or blind or some shit.

Newfag kys

Lmao

I'll use this post to :

Me and my girlfriend broke up after 16 years together took me 2 years to get over, tried to o.d on pills and cut myself With razorblades finally I meet someone that helped me out of it and I fell i Love With her, we were together 6 months she had thesame history and she felt like a soulmate, suddenly she just left me treated me like air I tried to get answers but she dont answers my calls and messages and I'm totaly broken again without her, I Love her With all my heart and cant go through this again...Im thinking of ending this pain With ending my life...so Alone...

>Razor wire noose around neck
>Super glue hands to face
>jump

Let me sit on your face

Love is literally just a chemical imbalance you dumb faggot.

lol

Browsing Sup Forums, it kills your brain cells very efficiently...

(Or you become a faggot and die of bad AIDS)

failing conventional, effective methods (ie gunshot to the head, hanging, etc) because of financial or opportunistic concerns, drink isopropyl alcohol, at least a half liter. it is metabolized to acetone in your liver and is guaranteed to cause liver failure. it will not be quick, but you will most certainly die.

This, but without the safety net:

google.com/#q=Luke Aikins

>Giving this much power to another person.

Weak af.

>Helium "exit bag"
>heroin overdose
>go shoot up somewhere and suicide by cops

i fucked your mom

if only the world wasn't full of selfish sacks of shit who are too stupid to masturbate rather than expose themselves to diseases and procreation.

this is the best advice tho

Alone