Ask a 27 year old guy about to cheat on his wife with an 18 year old PAWG anything

Ask a 27 year old guy about to cheat on his wife with an 18 year old PAWG anything

>inb4 reeeeeee

Do you ever feel kinda dumb for getting married to quickly?

When you say PAWG. Do you really mean obese land whale?

reeeeeeeeeee

Yeah. I still love my wife, though.

I really mean PAWG. No hambeast or anything

what do you think of pokemongo

I'm 27. I was playing pocket monsters while you were in your pop's balls child. Fuck pokemon go, it's boring as shit

Should I have sausages or burgers for dindins?

I hope you get genital herpes and she leaves you before spreading to her.

You don't deserve her, retard.Just divorce and then you're free to go.

I really really hope you fucking die, you moving piece of shit.

follow up question, what are you gonna do when the eventual divorce happens?

He me, it's me from the future, don't do it. You end up having sex with her butthole by mistake and she hits me over the head with a frying pan. The resultant concussion made me realize that time is actually shaped like a curtain. After building a time machine and revivifying Hitler, we're eventually diagnosed with ball cancer.
Go get checked m8.

bost bictures of the bawg

Pic of the land whale you're gonna bang?

Sausage master race. It's better than bacon.

Why are you so fucking angry about my releationship?

>moving piece of shit

Thanks

I did that once back when I was married
wife found out about it a couple months later tho
now divorced
never been happier
now fugg 18 year olds on the regular

nigga the PAWG not your wife

>Why are you so fucking angry about my releationship?

I am not, you fucking retard.
I'm just pointing out how much a low, insecure, betafag, scumbag, rat you are for cheating on her.

Just break up and bang whoever you want, but you choose to be a fucking faggot instead, I hope when you come back from home you find her riding a black dude that just proposed her.

I don't know. I mean, I don't want a divorce particularly. It's just wife is talking about babies, we got a new place, etc. I'm not ready for that yet. I want to keep doing twenty-something shit for a while.

nice shid mane

I don't know. I mean, I don't want a divorce particularly. It's just wife is talking about babies, we got a new place, etc. I'm not ready for that yet. I want to keep doing twenty-something shit for a while.

So break up and do it without being the lowest piece of shit you are.

No but seriously you nigger, I want to see this fat ass you're gonna bang.

>gets married
>not ready for commitment
numales are pretty much women.

TRIPS OF T R U T H

Obey the trips OP you piece of human shit

O fug! Thanks bro

No pics, but I wouldn't be risking my marriage for a landwhale

>low, insecure, betafag, scumbag, rat

Not gonna disagree with any of those

Congrats man. I'm afraid of not having the wife, though. I don't want to die alone.

>forgetting how to greentext
>accidental trips
fucking newfag

why were you stupid enough to get married any time before 30

I'm about to squeeze a big fat shit out in a second, I'll think of you OP

the fucking edge holy shit, leave normie

Block out her face or something come on don't be a faggot

>no pics
what the fuck are you doing this for then, m8ey? you must feed nudes to the chan

toilet bruddas

I'm not a psychologist or therapist, but it sounds like you're trying to sabotage the relationship because you two have this disagreement oh how quickly you want to transition into adult-hood.

Regardless of if you cheat or not, you need to talk to her about how you feel like you're moving to fast towards kids and settling down and shit. This will cause a huge schism in your relationship, and if you don't communicate about it its only gonna make shit super bad until you divorce.

>Not gonna disagree with any of those

Okay, you're going to cheat on her, do it, but karma will get back on you ten times more and you're gonna end up alone, sucking black cocks because you're a nothing but a dirty rat.
I wonder how she's still with you, though, I'm sure you gave her reasons to worry about.

Yeah, I'm a normie because I tell him not to be a piece of shit ?!
Imagine your girlfriend doing that to you while you accidentally find out.
I hope you're gonna join her and obey the black cock like a sissylowfag you are.

Fuck, it was in a rush.

This. I'm sure they just want their (you).

Here she is.

>schism
he IS correct, OP

How does it feel knowing you are about to betray your wife and break her heart and trust just to fuck some fat bitch?
More importantly, how was your day so far?

ITT. Newfags can't get one girl, mad at user for having two

>I'm not angry I swear

I'm doing it because I find talking with strangers is a therapeutic, especially Sup Forums's no-filter style. I'm not sure why.

This hit me hard, m8. I "know" it already, but reading it hurts.

White knight, fuck off pls go

>Congrats man. I'm afraid of not having the wife, though. I don't want to die alone.

a few things to consider:
* don't make life decision based on fear. we can handle pretty much anything
* men die earlier than women, that's a statistical fact. if you stay in shape/healthy you will probably outlive most couch-potato males. so when you reach that "I don't want to die alone" phase there will be a surplus of widows who would love to take care of you.
* 18 year old pussy is literally like taking a sip from the fountain of youth. food tastes better. the air seems fresher. you'll have more energy and self confidence than you ever dreamed of

3 days later OP starts a new thread : guys, my GF caught me cheating and won't take me back, I'll an hero if you count to 10.

I really hope she leaves your putrid self and find true happiness with somebody that won't betray her in the worst way possible.

I hope you rot alone.

I'm constantly wrestling with this. I can still back out, but this thing I have with her is just gaining momentum. Day was good so far. Listening to The Microphones, sipping coffee.

:'(

>butthurt sjw

>18 year old pussy is literally like taking a sip from the fountain of youth. food tastes better. the air seems fresher. you'll have more energy and self confidence than you ever dreamed of

The fact that an 18 is attracted to me makes me feel youthful. I'm also terrified of aging.

(You)
This hit me hard, m8. I "know" it already, but reading it hurts.

My marriage hit a hard patch when I wanted to stay in NYC to work and still live out my late 20's and 30's without adult responsibilities, while she wanted to get a large plot of land in a quiet place and raise a farm and kids on the other side of the USA. That meant I'd have to quit my job and take something low paying for her needs. This almost caused us to divorce. But I went through and communicated to her about what I wanted, and tried to let her know where I was coming from. She was hurt I didn't want to follow her dreams, but we worked on it and we settled on a place near the city out in the suburbs so we can both get what we want. If you open communication and work with her and have her work with you, you can get over it if you do love her and want to be with her.

lmao look at this guy

Why would you do that?
Did she cheat on you too?
If not, fuck you.

Woman cheating:
>"Sexually liberated woman celebrating her personal power!"
Man cheating:
>"Misogyny."

I can't promise I won't make a follow-up thread, but I won't an hero. Have you never struggled with infidelity in your life, user? I've also been cheated on, I know it's one of the shittiest experiences anyone can go through.

I do need to grow some balls and talk about some of this shit with her, specifically the child thing. Every time she talks about having kids, I kind of nod and agree, then change the subject. I really do love her, shitty as I sound.

She hasn't cheated on me, to my knowledge. She's been incredibly loyal actually, and I know I'm a shit for fucking with this. No need to reiterate.

this

For what its worth OP, I don't think you're a shitty person, I just think you're afraid to communicate unpleasant things to people you love. I'm the same way. I'd just ask that you consider why you're wanting to cheat (your disagreements on having kids) and see if you can work it out with her first before doing it.

No offense OP, but I think you're going to regret it and feel guilty. I'm rooting for you and your marriage, so I hope you'll find something that works that makes you and her both happy.

No, I have never cheated and never will.I make sure I find a COMPATIBLE partner first....
I've been cheated on and I caught the motherfucker in the bed with a hooker.

>I know it's one of the shittiest experiences anyone can go through.

So your girl you claim to love and marry deserves that ?!! FUCK YOU

YOU WANNA SEE ME REEEEE?

HERE IT GOES! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ok

Jesus Christ you're so fucking mad.
It's pretty much instinct for a man to want to fuck as many girls as he can, monogamy is a social construct that humans were never really made for.

>Scrolled thru this whole thread and not one pic of pawg
Fuck off

Thanks, I appreciate it. Cheers m80

I never said she "deserves" it.

>angry grill detected