So there was a thread about a guy whose gf texted him that she was with her ex and after a few messages her ex sent...

So there was a thread about a guy whose gf texted him that she was with her ex and after a few messages her ex sent pictures of her on the bed getting fucked.

I'm really into cuck snaps and text messages with pictures and everything so lets start one

I think you are in the wrong place, you have to have a girlfriend to have someone else fuck them.

kek
I never said that it's true

nice, got more ?

selfbump

Certainly. My fiancée and I are into this kind of thing.

Have some moar

Would love to have such a relationship! Got any good storys ?

Cuckthread

Watched another man dominate her and cum in her as she stroked me off. Pretty hot.

We now have regular four ways with that guy and his fiancée. She's not my type, but it's fun.

this is the best ive seen so far

Have some more then :P

Please More!!
Nice how did you manage to get her to do that?

more is so hot

I've been the one posting all the pics in here, my reserve has been depleted, sadly.
It just happened one day when the 4 of us were hanging out, and since then it just happens from time to time. We're neighbours, so the four of us are together a lot.
OC related, it's my fiancée.

Thank you for sharing then! And wow your fiance is hot.

>fat chick

Probably can't find her own pussy

Do you maybe have text conversations about the dates you could send ?

Lmao I love the virgins on this site.
This is a finer ass than you'll ever get, and a kinkier one too. Stay salty, my friend :)

this pic is really fucking hot

Sadly I upgraded my phone to a note edge recently, and could only figure out how to move the pics, couldn't save the texts.