Grabbed it from the on, off thread that 404ed
Liked the concept

Those are the only two I have

Yeah, brutal hehe

bump

bump

amazing, OP

How is this done? Want to do a couple of my own

Can't take credit for it. Just digging the concept of it. Fake or not, it's great. Especially if the phone taking the picture is the girls. Imagine her coming across that in her gallery one day....

bump

One phone takes a picture of another phone with same girl. Hopefully nude or lewd in the phone while chill in the background, oblivious till later

Bumping for more of this

someone needs to come in with more

But how does the person take the picture? One hand holding phone and other masturbating under table

I like what you're doing, OP, I have fapped to this pic so many times

hopefully a Sup Forumsrotha can help out

bump

Teach me and I will deliver

Bump

Here bro. I think that's how it's done. Use a phone to take a picture of a phone with the nice pic in it and just have in the background behind that phone. Just taking a picture of phone with another phone

bumpie

Bump

Can't find any more of these online, what would you even search?

I have no idea. Like I said, I came across both pics today in an clothes on, clothes off thread. 404ed about half hour ago. That thread a had no info on either pic or what to search

If you search blowjob selfie some stuff comes up, just not the same though.

1. Go up to a couple or a lady who looks like she has or has had a boyfriend
2. Ask to take a picture of them with the racy selfies and stuff on their phones

I mean I dunno

It seems like you ask enough people you're bound to find freaks who'll indulge you

That's similar to this concept though in both of the pics I posted, I don't believe the girl is aware of what is actually happening. Thanks for the search term though.

They kinda look like they know

It's like they're giving nervous and embarrassed smiles

You mean naked high school girls? Isn't that illegal? Mods?

Yeah you're right. I also just noticed the chili's one has some bj pics along the bottom of the phone being held it looks like.

Bro this pic is years old. already verified of . Just because done guy years ago had "censored in a roll trips to see thread" doesn't make illegal, mods call, or underage.

Seriously contribute something intelligent to this thread or move along. Schools nearly back in session and summer ending

there's got to be more of this stuff

It's done and came around to this. Can you not see that? The flies continually fly, but the dogs don't dog.

I'm still stuck on what search term to use or even how to word it.

bump for more selfie creeps

ive tried
>clothes on clothes off
>when she has a dick in her mouth
>blowjob selfie
>shirt vs no shirt
>hidden blowjob selfie
>savage sharing sex selfie

i'm running out of ideas here

Yeah I searched blow job selfie term you or another user provided. Some cool pics, but not one like these two.

bump