Rate us :* Totally cute couple? <3

Rate us :* Totally cute couple?

I hope you die knowing only the love of your seven cats

underrage
would bang your "gf" though

do yourself a favor if you wanna keep her and get a haircut and some weights
then get a personality so you don't need to validate your relationship on a guinean cocunut carving website

MODSSSS

Lisa

Fuck her right in the pussy!
i r8 8/8 m8 gr8 b8

We're not mods! :'(

Underage fucks

Jeremy? :o

You people just don't understand, this is TRUE LOVE!!! :'((

Horrendously, awfully, terribly cute. So much so, in fact, that I want to take a claw hammer to both of your faces, stick straws in your noses, and tape your heads together facing one another so that when they heal, your faces marry at the seams. Then I would super glue your genitalia together and shove a rough, unsanded shovel handle in your asses to stimulate and cause swelling.

10/10, keep dating.

You are just jealous ! ):

Jeremy don't listen to them they are poo poo heads

You're like 12, gtfo of Sup Forums before you ruin your life.

srsly please take this advice

time stamp or GTFO

We're not baiting ir anything!! You are all just a bunch of evil, immoral trolls!!! X( she loves me bcuz i'm a nice guy, not like u losers!!

incest/10

Here, you happy now?! :'(

Yes! I... i love him ! He is nice... and nice!

I am glad that a lesbian couple has the courage to express their love in public.

OP, which one of you two ladies is the "man?"

you fuck your sister/10

I bet my penis is bigger than urs!! >:(

I want to grab her braces with pliers and slowly twist...

Let's see it :)

I would Scoop out his eyeball with a rusty spoon and fuck the empty hole.

>I bet my penis is bigger than urs!! >:(
correction: I bet my clitoris is bigger than urs!! >:(
There you go, OP.

Omg are you a fucking pedo like wtf?!!!?

Totes cute couple

>pedo
It looks like someone is under age. MODS

I think it would be a grand idea to strip you both to your skin, tie you to a cactus, paint you up with honey and let fire ants have at you.

Plant fish hooks deep into your ass cheeks, tie hooks to a stove top, turn on stove.

Awww thank you!! :') at least one person who's not a total ass! I love her no matter how she looks cuz i love her SOUL!!

Would abduct and have you face to face, studying each other's expressions as you are violated by an unseen person.

Aww tnx babe you are so sweet ^^

She looks like your sister, OP

Hook you both up to a blood pump with a warmer and feeding device, then tie you both up in a freezer. Pump keeps you just warm enough to survive, feeds you and keeps you hydrated while your body is racked with freezing agony.

That's like really sick and psycho u know that?! You are totally mental and disgusting and need help!!

Why isn't there a like button on Sup Forums

I want to follow you guys on Facebook. Please share info with me.

Shave your heads, cut off your noses, paint you white. Tom Riddle

You are all still being sooo mean like what did we ever do to you?!!? :(( and all ur sick torture and incest stuff n' insults and toxic behaivour make me vomit!! You all probably eat meat!!!!

Carlos?

Facebook info please. You're such a cute couple. I want what you guys have someday. All I do now is play Pokemon go and eat fries. How did you two meet? Please share.

a babyfaced fag and a facial disformed lesbian couple? im not sure if you understand what cute means

Well hello, Clarice...

We met in school :)

Awww thank you, that's like soo sweet of you!! ^^- and i belive in u (cuz i'm a belieber lol) u totally can turn your life around and be like me! ;D good with the ladies n stuff ;) we actually met at a social justice movement and when it turned out that we were both wolfkin we totally fell in love!!

Yeah the movement was at our school xD :') :* *snuggles* *licks wolf ears*

No Facebook info so I have to call BS. I was hoping to follow you guys but ok. Have a happy life.

Faggot

Assbutt

YOU CAN'T CALL OUR LOVE BULLSHIT!!! X( you're just a hater now too!!

Shut up Cas

What's the fifference between you and Lucifer? Even he is a better angel than you...

Sage goes in all fields