>Hahah
>thanks.
>it's actually offending me

Pick one.

Shave your fucking shaft you ape.

its not that hairy u mong

bump for interest

That's three options, dipshit

can't you pick one option out of three? how autistic are you?

>horrifying people with a photo of a rancid, uncut dick
I can smell it through the image, ugh.

i for one have no idea how an uncut dick smells.

better than a gross mutilated cock

most girls like it including your mother.

icedryice

I honestly just feel sad for people who had their cocks mutilated.

I'm guessing you guys don't trim your nails or shave either. Not having the tip of your dick lined with smegma 24/7 is just basic hygiene.

Why? My dick doesn't smell awful, I have much less risk for disease and I last much longer when fucking.

Damn son thats one ugly dick ... no matter what b says girls dont like uncut dicks

its not like that unless we're retarded like you and cant clean it

>My dick doesn't smell awful,
Neither does mine. It's called washing.

>I have much less risk for disease
No, you don't. Again, anybody who washes regularly is fine.

>I last much longer when fucking.
No, you last about as long as anybody else, just with much less feeling of stimulation and pleasure.

>all this projecting

>I have much less risk for disease and I last much longer when fucking.
1/10 bait.

kek, running to the bathroom every other hour to wash your dick doesn't count.

>this is what mutilated-cock fags actually believe

cut fags say the most retarded shit.

How many times a day do you wash it? You have to at least four times not counting showering, right?

Foreskin traps fluids after sex and gives them a much better chance of entering your system. People with uncut dicks statistically have more STDs

I have much better control over how and when I cum, every single one of those guys that last a minute or five are uncut. More time fucking means more pleasure.

Damage control all you like, but I'm friends with girls that have dated uncuts before. They would make them wash it every single time before they had sex. Head was out of the question because no matter how well you wash it, that stench lingers after washing.

If you haven't experienced this, chances are that they girls you're with are far too polite to tell you.

circumcision org
go there, all the studies about being cut being healthier were debunked a long time ago and there are literally no actual benefits. Dont take it out on us because your parents were scientifically illiterate morons.

Yeah do he and other cutfags know what fucking SOAP is?

Damn it guys, maybe cut is better? :(

>uncuts got mad enough to make a disinformation website
Congrats. I'll stick with reputable health department studies, thanks.

all of the studies on this website cite reputable sources you idiot

kek,i found the mutilated amerijew
maybe you should follow the rest of that madman kellog's advice and start circumsizing your girls as well,fucking inbreds.

little late to that realization

jesus dude, this denial

look at all the uncut retards trying to convince themselves being uncut is better because they're too afraid to get it cut now when it's too late. haahahah faggots. Girls like cut dicks more

>reputable
Ah, just because hyper-defensive uncuts said so, right?

There's no benefit to female circumcision. Male cuts smell good, have fewer STDs, last longer, look better.

>Girls like cut dicks more
maybe in the USA. nobody is circumsized in europe except muslims.

Femanon here, you're full of shit

>inb4 tits or gtfo

move to europe, women don't like cutlets in europe.

shut it jew boy

Just because you're friends with a bunch of 16 year olds that have dated mongoloids doesn't mean you know shit though. I get a lot of girls think it's gross, but it's never been a problem for me. If they were just being polite then they were being reeeaalllly damn polite.

Well, guess we now know why muslims keep fucking your women then, don't we?

fucked

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

you're a virgin anyway, so you wouldn't know. why would anyone fuck a landwhale

>shave your fucking shaft you ape
>Shave your shaft
>Shave

If you shave your pubes you are either 14 or a trap, you trim it.

>typed the uncut male, as he sipped on his soymilk mocha frappe with half a pump of caramel and low fat cream. He leaned his chair back, away from the computer and rested his head against the smooth grain of the wood paneling that walled his shed. He turned his head to peer out the tiny heart-shaped window of his shed to see if his wife had removed the bright pink sock from the doorknob of the back door to his home, signaling that Seth, her 6'2" cut bull for the evening had left yet. The sock still hung. He leaned further and noticed that the car of another cut bull, James, was now parked in the driveway too. "Looks like it might be an all-nighter" he chuckled to himself, he readjusted the small chair and focused his attention on watching Scott Pilgrim and finishing the fruit rollup, sticks of string cheese, and apple slices that rest on the tiny table in the middle of the room.

uncut cock feels a lot better tho it can get smelly if you dont wash it for like 2 weeks

Trips rekt by singles kek

Shave your shaft.
Shaft. You trim your bush but your actually dick shouldn't have hair creeping up it. That shits gross.

Not a landwhale fuckface, but nice try, real mature

>I'm a girls because I said so, so listen to me.
kek

saved

oh shit son

And yet, somehow they can't resist importing cut Muslims by the thousands. How kinky.

kek

/thread

/thread

>why won't she text me back?
Now you know.

pull the fooking forskin back if a girl doesn't like it. Its not that hard my gawd.

Shut up, fatass

Stop projecting yourself in other people fucking cutfag.

>weeks
You mean hours. Also, women can't feel the difference.

Projecting myself as Seth, the cut bull?

tits or gtfo

man take that uncut shit outta here, chicks don't dig that, tbh I don't think anybody does....

i think he means for the guy, cause you have so much foreskin its basically a mini fleshlight

>takes the words out of context
>give you 3 option

pick one nigut

It should pull itself backwards alone without anyone pulling when the boner grows

ahahha she rekt you that cock is fucking nasty uncut cancer

Muslims get 5th rate woman, our woman know their rights

wow you're an idiot. it's actual science that uncut is at risk for more disease. plus, u guys cim so fast that you barely last long enough for a sex session. rofl

Bruh I'm cut and I never can cum. It takes like 1.5 hours and a lot of tensing up

>shaving
Fucking pussies. You wax that shit and your gf with suck that baby skin up to the base.

Post her kik

Women in Europe keep getting "raped".

this. they're reel aiming how autistic their dicks are, and trying to act like uncut is natural.

Just means that your partner is terrible at sex.

Congratulations, this means you have standards and aren't happy to fuck anything with a pulse.

Yes, becouse you know you will never be a bull, or a non-mutilated-by-jews successful male.

Send to MzMexican and krystalbadillo010
post results

Literally never seen a muslim with a white women in my life, the occasional nigger, yes, Muslims, no.

haha guud one. these uncuts getting so mad

New user here.
Circumcised as well.
I don't know if you understand how foreskin works.

Showering once a day is generally good enough so long as you're not some mongoloid who has no idea how to wash properly.
Granted before you have sex, wouldn't hurt to give it a little wash before/after, but you act like it constantly generates smegma at a rate which would cause it to spill out after 4-6 hours.

STDs once again as long as you're not a mongoloid and can keep your shit clean, you're good.

Control over cumming? I dunno man. It really depends on the person. There are people who can last longer than others, some are one-pump chumps be they circumcised or not. Everyone is different.

I just like the look of my dick.

this. leave some hair at the base. but UT actually sick shouldn't have pieces of hair. you're a human not fuckin chewbcca.

Yeah, like a 0,03 percent less probability. It is nothing.

Mine doesn't is that something bad?

What the fuck can you expect from a fucking jewish whore?

nah don't bulkshit hoe. yall lazy as autistical fags are cancer everywhere. why are u trying to insist uncut is better... just bc ur too lazy too wash...

----------------Want to be cut-------Want to be intact
Cut at birth Fine Fucked

Left intact Can get cut Fine

You know what rancid dick smells like?>meanwhile, negroes in the us

give me a kik to send a dick to then fag

send pic of ur ass
dubs

>nah don't bulkshit hoe. yall lazy as autistical fags are cancer everywhere. why are u trying to insist uncut is better... just bc ur too lazy too wash...

Jamal, autistical isn't a word.

the 5th rate land whales might, all our beauties are protected by real European men.

she's right though.

Newfag here, my dick is just half circumcised, it means my dick smells half that bad and it looks half beautiful?

Like a little eskimo hood?

ahahahahahahahhaa

fucking unshaved ape dick with skanky fucking smegma helmet, god damn you stupid ass cunt, you have a baby dick that's fucking revolting, i hope you kill yourself once these girls are done humiliating you.

send to my gf sysy97

Somebody send my dick to some chicks.

>Kik cock reaction thread
>Sup Forums spends the whole thread discussing penis aesthetics
Nice job not being faggots Sup Forums.

No it isn't
Because a handful of hoes say so doesn't make it true.