How would you feel if your sister got pregnant by a black guy?

How would you feel if your sister got pregnant by a black guy?
Pic related, im kind of pissed off but then again it turns me
On in a weird way

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/zz_movies/comments/4v6nb8/a_wife_bites_off_more_than_she_can_chew_with_her/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

plenty of stairs

Get that Bitch the Zika virus

You want to fuck your pregnant sister

What niece/nephew?

Drug her and cut her open, fuck the fetus. You obviously a sick for anyway.
Do it pussy.

No just turns me on kind of that she probably willingly took a big black dick up her cunt and got pregnant but then again it pisses me off because its my sister and i hate niggers

reddit.com/r/zz_movies/comments/4v6nb8/a_wife_bites_off_more_than_she_can_chew_with_her/

Ever heard of a coat hanger

same thing happened to my cousin, but honestly she's always been a slut. got gono thrice in 14 months if you can believe that

Why are you pissed? The Nigger didn't fuck you he long Dicked your sister, deep up in her tight pink vagina faster and faster until he exploded his hot seed deep in her unworthy white womb

I bet her babydaddy enjoyed it while it lasted lol she wont see him ever again

nigger detected

i dont have a sister luckily

does Sup Forums legit hate black people?

Your sister loved it. He was probably huge, bet it kind of hurt but in a good way. She was probably so wet. Can you imagine the noises she would have made for him? Fuck man, he probably went to town on her. Properly made her his bitch. If she was ovulating she'd have been gagging for it, probably begged him to knock her up.

Just think about that.

Wouldn't give a shit if he was cool and he stuck around.

Sup Forumsused to. With today's crowd it's more of a "talk shit from behind a computer screen about things you'd never have the balls to say out loud in public" situation though.

Is the sun hot?

God i wish i wouldve nutted up in her cunt not some black guy... Poor girl he probably detroyed her pussy

Other way around; Sup Forums simply didn't give a shit either way until stormfags came here. Wish they'd keep to Sup Forums

i have a thing for pregnant family members...
>my pregnant aunt

i want my little sister (almost 18, complete virgin) to grind on or even suck off a thug nigger, but get pregnant? that's way too permanent. sorry op, that sucks.

oh ok, thanks. its just hard trying to figure out who is actually racist and who is just an edgelord like all of Sup Forums

I'd disown her for being a nigger loving waste of life
Cuck

Id kick her the fuck out of the house for being stupid.

Sounds like a good opportunity to harvest the eventual bastard in some sort of professional sport.

Filthy nigger, speaking is for people

Given their age, I'd be surprised they decided to have another kid.

I made a person. See op's pic. Why so mad? It will only be half black therefor only half perfect. And I had fun doing it

Masturbate furiously to te thought of her being fucked by black men.

Where do you sense anger?
niggers can't bait, nigger

Autism speaks

Don't fucking lie. You want that black cock.

Where i was called a filthy nigger, see Any other questions Starkist?

No anger silly ape, just an endearing term for stupid monkeys like yourself

Blackman reporting in, I can do you all favours.

You want to fuck my young niece? She loves all the black boys in her class

Take her out to dinner and "accidentally" lose control of the car and wreck it into tree or brick wall..

Depends on how what she looks like.

lmoa how old? and youd have to spit some serious game to get her to suck you.

ITT: black guy fantasy

Lmao i'm in the teens.

kikes please go

Ughh that little mulatto gap toothed monster.

anywhere near nj?

Nope, Toronto.

The niggers and nigger lovers should be physically removed along with half breeds and the rest of you brown refuse

He stole my girl from me

GTFO nigger. I can't wait until Trump gets elected so we can legally shoot you.

I live in Canada, though.

She's not the type for nignoggery but if some geeky, bookish negroid managed to knock her up I'd be annoyed but I wouldn't DO anything about it because I'm busy enough with my own bullshit

Trump will say anything to get elected, he's not some kind of alt-right racist messiah

I find it funny that the people who get the most riled up about race are the ones most concerned about who their sister is getting preggo with

It's not like they're jealous or anything

Fuck sister, then kill her.

Kill the nigger.

Problem solved, faggot!

No

I have no sisters but I hate niggers. I'm not sure your hypothesis is sound, faggot!

I can see why the nigger inseminated her , gets my cock rock hard everytime i look at this picture