What is the worst way to die?

what is the worst way to die?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711371/Video-shows-moment-Albanian-dialysis-patient-kills-three-setting-hospital-ward-fire.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alone

a virgin

Virgin

unhappy

i mean what is the most painful way to die

drowning in mayonnaise

Drowning in a cramped dark room.

Filled with regrets

jesus christ the image of that is awful

A cage. To stay behind bars until use and old age accept them and all chance of valor has gone beyond recall or desire.

Slipping on a banana for fucks sake. Try to survive each day OP

Simmered in your own juices.

deep

your mom sitting on my face

poor

there's so many ways to die painfully.
Drowning, Burning, skinned alive...

Skinned alive,drowning,burnt alive...

drowning wouldnt be as bad as those

Someone told me getting stabbed is the worst. I think it would have to be internal problems I felt like I was going to die taking a shit one day hurt like crazy

Holy fuck. I feel you man.

Shield Maiden of Rohan much?

Congratulations, it's a baby shovel!

Die of hunger in an empty green rom, everyrhing is green. No doorts no windows no nothing. The light green color makes ur mind go wild and you will probably turn insane befote you die.

Wtf happened here?

Just fucking end me at that point

Beaten to death with something light

girl got raped with a hoe. it was rammed deep inside of her damaging many vital organs. death resulted from massive eternal bleeding

Impaled on a stake is bad too you can stay alive up to 4 days

Marriage-slow and painful

Damn. I think we have a winner.

Eternal suffering

You see some guy in the street that's on fire, and you're like 'haha that guys on fire' and then he runs into you, and now you're on fire

Most people think it is but when you drown the water enters your lungs and it burns a lot

Thread

lol

Alone.

Isn't that image from a movie? If yes, which one?

alone

I think it is from a documentary

Cannibal Holocaust.
See the whole movie, it's actually quite good

Sort of Symbolism isn't it

That thing is blunt, must have needed a shitton of force to get it that deep inside her

>She broke his heart
>He died inside
>He killed her inside, cus she a HOE

cannibal holocaust

The director ended up in court and had to prove that no one was killed during the making of the film.

It looks like Cannibal Holocaust.

Being burned, skinned, covered in salt, having boiled water thrown over you, followed by hot plastic, then having all the nerve in your body scraped with a knife before being cut, have all your teeth and eyes removed out and replaced by electrodes delievering shocks, pumped full of acid through your dick, full of water trough your ass till your bowels explode and you start shitting inside youreself; meanwhile you have a small piece of each of your limb caught with a razor shape machete, your eardrums are impaled with needles, and to end your suffering you get a lobotomy with a nail through your nose.
That's how I felt about my crush's boyfriend.

When you are killed by the person you were SUPPOSED to become.

a muslim met a cute girl who refused to have sex with him. he came back with 2 friends. they all raped and tortured, and killed her by impaling her with a hoe

It's actually mostly because of that picture that the first dude posted. They couldn't figure out how it was done without actually killing someone....apparently she's sitting on the post and then puts the sharp end in her mouth

Flayed
Impaled
Burned
Starvation and Dehydration

no the movie is called "cannibal holocaust"
some of the cast got arrested, because people thougt it was real

>doorts
>befote
Learn to spell, retard.

I bet you're the kind of sick fuck that enjoys consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Dis

thatnis one shitty hospital if that nigga aint dressed head to do in bandages

That's a guy exposed to radiation

nice now i want to see it

I'm sure everyone started face palming when they found out.

Dude that was oddly specific

Phone niggercuck
Just wanted to reply before thread died

Scaphism

i found t on bur victim

Cos bronie here has done it countless times to his crushes partner, fucken sad cunts in this world lol.

it is pretty good, but real nasty

You're trying too hard.

That's rude Sup Forumsro

alone and unremembered

>Double Trips
Fuck yeah

die at birth

Well, seems you had a while. Slow your ass down. Youll look like a retard spelling like that.

This is now a trips only thread

flawless

>Triple Dubs
WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

id like to think the worst way to die is kidnapping someons children and tying the person to a chair and keeping them alive for weeks feeding them meat.

i want to keep them tied to the chair and hold their eyes open with wire as they watch a video of me preparing a meal with their childrens flesh (2 children, feed 1 to the other in a similar way) and make them realise they ate their children. seal them in a soundproof room and walk away. the last thought was how nicely they went down

out shopping in your home country in the free west to some backwards 1000bc sandnigger that all your cuck countrymen welcomed as a 'refugee'

>heavily underrated post

>suicide attempt fails
>realize for a brief moment that you didn't actually want to die anyway
>itallmakessensenow.jpg
>surprise suicide attempt aftermath still kills you

What about these triple dubs?

Yeah i remember seeing this before, not entirely sure about the details but i think that he agreed to let doctors observe him to see what advanced radiation exposure does to the body

Those are nice too

worst way to die

from what i can see, the doctor treating the woman runs away without bothering to save her?

/thread

THOSE POWER LEVELS THOUGH!!!!!!

Spawnkill!

nah man, the build up of C02 in your lungs is what burns. what in your lungs only hurts because your lungs seize to try and keep more out.

if you breath the water in, you'll pass out pretty fast.

starving is probably one of the worst ways to die. especially if you have water to keep you from dying of dehydration, it'll keep you more lucid as your body consumes itself.

second worst way to die

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711371/Video-shows-moment-Albanian-dialysis-patient-kills-three-setting-hospital-ward-fire.html

>have argument with guy
>set him on fire
>accidentally kill yourself and two women
>guy survives

While burning to death is painful, the pain lasts only a few seconds. Nerve endings rest right on the top of skin, once they're burnt away you stop hurting. Thats why when you watch videos of people burning, they flail around for a few moments and then just calm down and slowly die.

They've stopped feeling anything, at that point it's shock, confusion and a slow death. The pain involved in burning comes when you live. When the nerve endings begin to regrow, that shit hurts and victims of bad body covering burns are put into comas due to the pain.

3rd worst way to die

much truth in this explanation

>arrow dead center through the neck
>doesn't die until his dick is cut off
fucking retarded.

Scaphism. Probably the worst way you could ever die. Force fed, shit all over yourself. attracts insects while you can't move, the more you shit the more they come. laying there as they eat you alive.

Someone put the Dark Souls "You Died" at the end of this please

Yes, starvation is easily the worst. You can live for a very very long time with no food.

Your body will break down fat and muscle, then when that's gone it will break down less important organs, then it will begin to break down your actual brain slowly to keep you churning. Also you have to take into account rabid starvation could cause you to devour your own fingers and hands in a desperate attempt satisfy the worst hunger pains of your life.