I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator"...

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy. I found tonight that it is more successful to progressively humm it louder as you perform the ritual.

stale pasta

I laughed, but I feel I should hate it if I want to be in.

That's chan in general. I hate this fucking place

I do the same.
Do you lift OP? being a bit ripped helps.

chunk chunk?

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "CIA". First I stand up in the shower in the classic "CIA in charge" pose. With my eyes open I stand there for a minute, visualizing either CIA or the big guy from the movie (not the hothead because that one sucked) and I start to hum Deshi basara. Then the fire slowly rises and I greet an imaginary Dr. Pavel. It helps me to proceed through my day as a loyal hired gun. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my CIA leg. It ruins the fantasy. I found tonight that it is more successful to progressively humm it louder as you perform the ritual.

So did anyone else pretend to be terminators when they were children? I did it all time, up until high school really. Even in public, at school, etc.

I was a weird kid

top kek

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "The Evans". First I stand up in the shower in the classic "Chris Evans laughing" pose. With my eyes closed I stand there for a minute with my right hand over my chest, visualizing either Henry Cavill or the big guy from the movie (not the hothead because that one sucked) and I start to hum God Bless America. Then the fire slowly rises in my stomach and I burst out with a hearty laugh as I greet an imaginary Zack Snyder. It helps me to proceed through my day as uncucked. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my glutes. It ruins the fantasy. I found tonight that it is more successful to progressively laugh louder as you perform the ritual.

nice

>It's a newfags don't lurk before posting episode

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "The Predator". First I stand up in the shower in the classic "Mud Warrior" pose. With my eyes closed I stand there for a minute with my scrub brush in hand (pretending it's a torch), visualizing either Arnold or the other big guy from the movie (not the black because he was a traitor) and I start to hum "DUN DUN DUN DUN". Then I open my eyes and let out a mighty battle yell as loud as I can. It helps me to proceed through my day as the ultimate pillar of masculinity. The only problem is if I look at the shower curtain It ruins the fantasy because it has puppies on it. I found tonight that it is more successful to progressively hum louder as you perform the ritual.

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "The 4 chan". First I get out of my bed and take a shit on the toilet in the classic "the thinker" pose. With my eyes closed I sit there for a minute with my smart phone in hand (pretending it's shrek), visualizing either tendies or big guys for you (not the cucks or the cuckery because i hate those) and I start to fap "FAP FAP FAP FAP". Then I open my eyes and let out a mighty battle yell as loud as I can. It helps me to proceed through my day as the ultimate pillar of masculinity. The only problem is if I look at the 4chans board It ruins the fantasy because of all the dank memes on it. I found tonight that it is more successful to progressively scream louder as you perform the ritual.

i used to look trough the empty orange tictacs to have the t800 vision and doing the prrrrrrrrr synth noise

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

big

Do you have a concave white-hot crater in your tub?

Go back to red dit you sensitive mopey FUCK!

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOUR FEELINGS AND CONCERN TROLLING "I DONT ENJOTY PIOSTING HERE ANTYMORE BLA BLA BLA WAAAH I THINK THE MINDSET IS BAD YESTERDAY I GOT SHAT ON FOR SHARING A SHIT OPINION IN AN ANNOYING BETA WAY

litertally go fuck yourslerf. FUCK YOU!

excellent

I liked to pretend is was Hulk.
I cried myself to sleep when i realized i would never be an invencible, unstopable mass of destruction.