I'm looking for a girl, her name is Mary but her friends call her May. She's from the Scranton area...

I'm looking for a girl, her name is Mary but her friends call her May. She's from the Scranton area, I met her at the CMC, just got out yesterday wanted to say what's up.

Fuck off, nigger! If Mary wanted you contacting her she'd have given you her fucking number.

>oh, and fuck niggers!

i'm no negro she just loves childish gambino, figured it would grab her attention, k?

Why hasn't she kept in contact with you?

i didnt have a chance to get her number or give her mine, it was a controlled environment

Why haven't you done this on places like Facebook or Twitter they are better at this type of shit than we are since they can work with very little information by simply clicking like or retweet.

Also you dont have to be a nigger to like Childish Gambino that guy is sick

because i only have her first name, where she lives, and that she likes childish gambino and goes on Sup Forums lol. i realize it's a long shot but she made it out to be that shes on here like 18/7 so i figured i'd try it

am i the only white dude here that has no beef with black dudes. ps: I lived in Pensacola for 5 years. The wiggers are the people i hate the most.. It's not having education that makes them act like that.. Not the fucking skin color for fuck sake

You're from Scranton??? as in the 570? The Valley?

Did you manage to take a selfie with her or something, post that on social media and people will investigate that shit

yessir, well i'm right outside at the moment. but i've lived in dunmore/throop/dickson city etc

nah we were in a place with no cell phones allowed

May with short to middle blonde, almost dyed, tongue ring, ex pill popper?

this.

hmM not sure about the tongue ring. youre right about the hair though. her most defining feature IMO would be her height, shes about 6 ft

she ded

One last thing then; is she like punk-ish/hippie-ish weird, but not like loud?

that's unpossible. crumbelievable if you will
def. hippie-ish, VERY weird...maybe even schizophrenic

Looks like i was wrong about social media

how so?

Dude. She hangs downtown or is at Nay Aug all of the time; I knew her a while back, but I don't talk to that crew anymore. Grew outta that downtown punk thing; but I'd say I'm 97% certain you're talking about the same chick. Your best bet is to just ask the hippies you might see near the U, and or around the park or courthouse. It's the summer, they'll be out for the next two months easy.
I know I'm not being SUPER helpful, because also I don't her social media stuff, but it's cool to see how close to home someone else is. Hope this helped dude. First two letters of your first and last name? (will keep me guessing)

Nothing it looks like this thirsty guy might find some girl he met once in a place where no cell phones are allowed which is pretty unusual all in itself

Sending kneemail to Jesus to aid in your search, user.

>
lol i have one of those names where the first two of each would give away each. thanks though man. whereabouts in the 570 are you at?

I'm close to Taylor and West Side.
And also p-sure it's not unusual to be in a place with no cell-phones if that place were a hospital..

Your name is still nigger, faget

U gonna get robbed by a nigger and change your opinion
>Also, found the nigger

oh ok, i got fucked over by some police in taylor like a year ago at the wal-mart lol.

what are you into, do u smoke weed or anything?

Controlled to keep your darkie blood from poisoning her pure sweet white bloodline

Not a black dude. Actually got robbed by a black dude cause i lived right across the street from the village. Still doesn't change my opinion

The only thing I can tell you about myself is that I sometimes go to Nay Aug and clean up around there, and pick up trash randomly around the Courthouse. Not for any sort of punishment or anything, but I'd rather try and help the city.
I don't do drugs or anything, though.

I think I might know who this May chick is, I just know her as May, never knew her real name was Mary.

ITT: Lies. All lies.

Good God Tumblrina, LEAVE!

i am not donald glover. i was not in the martian with matt damon
.thats cool brotha you sound like a good man
you probably do, she said she's been on here since she was like 12 and shes camwhored so theres lots of pics floating around of her. so she says anyways. and yeah she goes pretty much exclusively by may

Sure man. Can't give you proof.. I get it. Still though, racism is so fucking retarded. you guys are cringy af

Never cammed with her but I do have her number. Want me to text her for you?

You can prove you aren't a nigger with a timestamp picture saying not a nigger. Which is why you can't post proof. Because you are.

pretty sure her his phone is off, if not though just tell her Ed from CMC says whats up. if youre legit that is lol. thanks

Thanks dudeski, I'm actually pretty recognizable to many Scranton natives; but I'm better off not telling people who I am here.

do you think that's OP? cause I'm OP and I can prove i'm not black

No, I know this isn't OP. It's some faggot from Florida.

How is she supposed to get a hold of you?

happy?

you dont have any pics of who you think i'm talking about?

Doesn't say "not a nigger"

is that a college dorm

No it's my room. I live in an apartment in Rome

it looks like a clinical, sterile environment

Used to live in Florida.. Didn't bring all the shit i had there in my room

Not from Florida. My parents got a divorce and my mom moved to florida.. Born and raised in Italy. Frocio de merda

bumping hoping May sees this

Yo homes, you say your first name is ed, but you won't give out your last initials? If anyone from Scranton is actually in here besides us two, what's the big deal when you're trying to find someone we may know?

i'm not even from scranton and neither is she, she's technically from clarks summit and i'm living in the poconos now

Just on the off chance either of you faggots might know him, either of you know a small guy but pretty ripped? I did some time with him. He turned muslim in prison. Can't recall him name right off hand. Good dude though.