Hes right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnLzz_hxzxo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

his entire video

>I'm not gonna see the movie
>both trailers make the movie look stupid, unfunny, and insulting to the original
>I'll probably see it if it's good

Yet femnazis and fagboys see this clear honest opinion as mysognist and are labeling him as sexist

Fuck me right?

Sonya paying these people off. I usually roll my eyes at that notion, but I'm convinced.

Rolfe's got a big audience, and the movie is already set to tank.

How many trailers has he seen for movies he's never reviewed? Why make a video singling this one out?

*Sony is

because it is a remake of movie he is fan of and he regularly reviews such movies. people would ask all the time 'where is the review'

Sometimes I wish the Sun would just explode.

Take it from him and a bunch of other people who grew up with Ghostbusters; this new movie looks fucking horrible and insulting

I don't get it, but my cousin is really butthurt about this movie and her complaining makes her brainwashed by male dominated society

The only problem about this is that he's bringing in more publicity for the film since there's no such thing as bad press, so it's a hit or miss

people were probably already asking about his thoughts on the trailers, and if he was gonna review the movie

It's an opinion. He's neither right nor wrong.

He's adressing his fans because they know he's a huge Ghostbusters fan and they want to know what he thinks of the new Ghostbusters.

People have been asking.

Because it's a remake of one of his favourite movies, a movie he very often talked about, so his fans were wondering when he would say something about it.

>James spends the whole video smiling and in a good mood
>Articles write about how angry and rage-filled he is

The fucking mental gymnastics some of these people are going through.

yeah but he is right

it's gonna be shit

>insulting

Because you're a white man, right? Movies about women offend you?

I for one cannot wait for his mini documentary on Ghostbuster 3's demise.

inb4 sony marketers

I identify as a black man. Skin color doesn't determine who i am

do sony still try to salvage this movie?

Why bother? With all the attention the movie's getting from how shit it'll be, people will see it in droves

talking sense about this anonymously isn't going to do anything. more people need to have the balls to stand up to this shit with their real faces and names.

as if they weren't a slave to whichever agenda the hollywood degenerates were pushing in any given year. i just saw this event and i want to slit some throats. some important throats. some degenerate mkultra mind control hollywood throats. horseshit cuck faggot agenda in every fucking movie. there was one where owen wilson falls down in a locker room and a black guy with big wang and white guy with small wang surround him. i was watching it with my fucking father when that scene came and i was fucking outraged. outraged at the blatant faggot agenda. what movie was that, so we can get started on murdering that kike director? same with 'get hard'. there was so much garbage in there about being gay. a whole fucking half hour dedicated to getting used to sucking dick "for prison". will ferrell, kevin hart, you people are dirt. you people are culture demons. it's fucking disgusting and people need to be murdered. swiftly, and without remorse. hope everyone involved in that movie dies slowly and painfully. pieces of rotting shit hope everyone they know gets cancer and fucking croaks. hate you goddamn idiots. such strong hate for you psy-op pieces of fucking luciferian garbage.

>#LiveLikeAWindrammer still not a thing
we just can't get shit done

Because his review of all those old Ghostbusters games is popular so his viewers know he's a big fan for the series and keep pestering him about his thoughts on the sheboot.

This is the reality and why I think this video made the shills nervous.

People are obsessed with internet culture. There's going to be countless internet reviewers talking about this movie. It's going to plague Sup Forums, and reddit, and rottentomatoes, etc for at least a week when it's released. People arguing without end about the movie industry and feminism. And everyone is going to see it so that they can be in on the joke.

That's the only thing this movie has going for it. The studio is banking on people seeing it to be part of a cultural discussion and James just threw a wrench in the gears. If within these communities it becomes a mark of pride to have not seen this. To have looked the other way and concerned yourself with better things, this movie is going to tank.

Controversy can get people looking at what you're selling but it's going to be nothing but quick hype that turns into falling sales because your product is shit.

To piss you off. You, specifically. That's why.

There is no 'inb4 sony marketers'. They're always here. They always have been.

I find it funny how just a while back, comicbookgirl19 made a video with basically the same points, sort of recomeding people not to see it (while James just said he wasn't going to) and nobody gave a fuck. Her video also helped me understand Jame's position, if (when?) Hollywood ever makes a fucking Back to the Future remake/reboot/whatever, I will never fucking see it and will work to ensure the lifes of those involved are worst in some way.

>All this to pay debts with China

Oh America...

>people told me batman vs superman was going to be bad
>critics told me it was going to be bad
>trailers looked bad
>pressured to see the movie by friends
[Saw the movie]
>hated the movie
>hated that i spent money on it
>hated the fact that i helped fund a series of shit DC films

JAMES DID NOTHING WRONG

>"Why did you see it if you knew you weren't going to like it?"

Because James is a huge Ghostbusters fan, and people are going to be asking him about his thoughts on the video.

People have been shitting on this movie for months, and only now has he said anything about it, and he pretty much said "I'm not interested, because it's a remake/rehash and it doesn't look good"
He didn't say GRR HOW DARE THEY PUT WOMEN IN THERE or anything like that. Just that it doesn't look good, and instead of throwing money at a movie

I don't know if you guys know, but this guy is a big enough fan that he went to go visit the buildings that the movie was filmed in.

"I don't like the remake" isn't an alien opinion, or a new one. Is this why The Critic got cancelled? Because it was saying that people shouldn't go watch shitty remakes?
All of these hollywood people, writers, editors and shit attacking James for having such a basic opinion, it makes me think that there's something bigger going on behind it. For fuck's fake, even Dane Cook is in on the thing.

This is no longer the reality I want to exist in.

Because my friend caed me a faggot for not wanting to see it.

I was bullied into watching it

>it makes me think that there's something bigger going on behind it

It's almost as if Hollywood is just a giant moneymaking machine and that they don't like anything that gets people to not give them money

>tfw unironically praying for the Second Coming even though I will burn too

>AVGN : Bigger, Longer and Uncucked

I've got one thing about that hospital visit.
Did they even show them an advanced viewing or something? Did he ask for the Ghostbusters to show up or something.

Because, if that's the case, fine. Visiting kids in the hospital is a great thing, especially ones that are really sick. But the movie hasn't even come out yet! It seems like a fucking shill move. At least the actors from Star Wars waited until the fucking movie came out.

faggot

this is great for James hes on the radar again and he has just exposed how petty these people are about their so called agenda. It's a win win in my book. as they say publicity is publicity. My only worry is that they will act like fans and manufacture threats like they did with gg.

I wasn't asking you. I was quoting. That's why it's a greentext you pleb.

>don't want to watch a movie because it looks shitty
>"How do you know it sucks if you don't watch it?"
>watch it
>it sucks
>"Why did you watch it if you knew it sucked?"

The only solution is to just force yourself to watch and love every piece of shit Hollywood shits out. We can't beat them, so we must join them. I give up. Ghostbusters looks like such a funny movie. Who does this nerd think he is for daring to not want to see it? What a big manbabby lol.

I'm reminded of a time when my brother, sister and I went to go see The Grudge.

I told them I didn't want to go see it, because it didn't look like a good movie, and I wasn't interested in all.
They told me I was scared, being a big baby and I was outvoted. We were going to see The Grudge.

We walked out of the movie theater silently. The movie was shit.

I don't know, I guess it's like Dragonball Evolution. We all knew it wasn't going to be good, but people go line up to see the shit anyway.

Theyd only play the movie at the hospital if they wanted to kill a patient

>The only problem about this is that he's bringing in more publicity for the film since there's no such thing as bad press, so it's a hit or miss
I'm pretty sure it's bringing more publicity to him than the other way around.
I mean do you seriously think AVGN is a bigger deal than Hollywood?

>UNJUSTINATOR 2 Judgement Day

at this point I think they are just trying to salvage the shit movie as much as possible I mean even before the trailer sony was delaying it they knew this movie was a turd from the get.

Dane Cook silently deleted his instagram post attacking James

what a coward

Get raped, frendo :^)

He's a bigger deal than Sony Pictures. Because fuck Sony. They couldn't make a good film to save their lives.

Yeah, but why this collusion? They all can't be getting paid for such a simple opinion. A guy said he doesn't like the movie and gave simple reasons for it.
Is it worth this much venom?
I'm really afraid he's going to get painted up as the MRA Sexist King for this, like they really need someone to hang on a cross for this movie, someone to blame if shit goes wrong, and he seems like a perfect target, even though he really didn't say anything offensive.

I'm just bewildered with all of the horseshit and sexist shit people have been saying about this one, it's one akin to "If the movie stinks, just don't go" that gets put under fire.

Whiplash

Would it still be as big a deal as it is if the trailer still looked shitty but had current male actors instead?

Having a movie about female ghostbusters is not that bad in itself, but if it's the same thing as the original with just switched genders then I can see the problem. Just feels unnecessary.

>Bill Wilson
CIA?

>He's a bigger deal than Sony Pictures.
He really isn't.
>fuck Sony
Sure but he doesn't have 10% the reach their movies have. Just saying.

This whole hoopla is good for him, as long as it doesn't turn out into Bustergate or wtv.

If it featured male actors, nobody would be angry at James for his opinions. And you all goddamn know it, too.

>Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.

Calm
Down
James

This movie costs a lot of money and is probably the first in a trend of gender swaped remakes which will make even more money. James Rolfe is a guy who has great influence and by not wanting to even see Ghostbusters, he's a big threat to the system.

All of you faggots are a bunch of fair weather, fickle, hypocrites.

This time next month you'll be back to whining about his wife kissing a black guy in front of him or whatever else you all hate him for.

JESUS CHRIST

>Sure but he doesn't have 10% the reach their movies have

In 10 years, Sony will be completely bankrupt, meanwhile a whole generation of kids grew up loving the AVGN. Save this post.

Sup Forums is not one person

James doesnt want to see your movie.

And no one with good taste wants to either.

He is 100% in the right.

>James Rolfe is a guy who has great influence and by not wanting to even see Ghostbusters, he's a big threat to the system.

Eeeyep. And that's why you have all these fucking people running around in circles like the world is ending right now.

oh yea it would if it was an all male cast with a bunch of shit saturday night live people the same would be said. the ghost look like highlighter rejects in black light. the movie and all the jokes in the trailer looked awful. the original ghostbusters blended horror along with comedy and the effects where brilliant. but please go on how its just the female cast thats makes people angry.

Lighten up, Francis

Jesus fucking christ...

Imagine if Mike from Red Letter Media, known for being a Star Trek fan, was so disappointed by the JJ Trek reboots that he made a video detailing how he won't go see or review the Force Awakens.

Would he have still received similar backlash to James, accused of not wanting to see it because Rey is the central protagonist and a woman?

I don't. This is a concentrated and compensated effort to paint anyone who voices any dislike of the new Ghostbusters as a sexist bigot.

Because Ghostbusters is a sacred franchise to Gen X nerds.

Not to mention the cinematography of the original is akin to an action adventure movie, not a comedy. Which is a huge part of why it was such a great movie on so many levels.

This new one is shot not only like a comedy, but a BAD comedy. Like Michael Perry levels of bad cinematography.

James is a great guy and really doesnt deserve this shit from Fatton oswallt and all those Sony shills

>a whole generation
>2 million subscribers
I like the guy but come on.

Don't just be retarded. there's pretty much never been this much press about AVGN. But there's been more press than that about literally every Sony movie that comes out.

Sony's status in 10 years doesn't matter, when they put out a movie you grandma sees the trailer. When AVGN puts out a movie nobody hears about it.

And yeah his enterprise is healthier but that's like saying your uncle's mechanic shop is healthier than general motors. It's probably true but that doesn't mean more people have heard about him.

Just a reminder than these cunts attacked James's family members.

Never forget. Like 9/11

Like I said. Save the post.

lmao this guy is in every thread please cry more. The uncuckening is real!

What did he mean by this?

Like I said, don't be a retard.
AVGN only appeals to 90s kids because he gets his fame from reviewing mostly retro games.
Now if you were talking about Pewdiepie or some other faggot, maybe.

All this controversy surrounding this movie reminds me of another Sony movie, The Interview, when everybody was tricked into seeing THAT shitty movie.
They hate us cuz they ain't us.

Doing my humble part

it's his glasses, his calm mood, his basement, the movies behind him, he's an easy target

>YFW you are living during the James Rolfe Renaissance

That's OK. You don't have to save the post. Because you'll remember it. I guarantee it.

If it was the exact same movie (same visuals, same plot, same cinematography, same jokes...) but with just male actors in the place of these female actors, it would be probably shat on as hard. Especially since they would throw in some second rate SNL male actors like they did with this one.

The big difference is the media around it would be different (less of a shitstorm, more apathy) because we wouldn't have feminist bloggers screaming about sexism.

>ny times
>the guardian

when did the world fall so low that "journalist" now means "full time twitter shitposter"?

I will defend James with my life Allah Snackbar!!!!

dude, that was so mean spirited. I love you guys, but americans can be so stupid

>"Man-baby!" cries the poor shmuck in the felt hat made for a 2 year old.

I love how these people have ZERO self awareness.

never thought of this. been meaning to watch them again and when I do I'll try to see it from this angle.

I will shill for Sony with my life Allah Snackbar!!!!

he posted a new video about GB3

Can love bloom on the battlefield?

You don't understand. That's the common look for a hip young male today. There's nothing ridiculous about that man's appearence.

However, James looks so boringly "normal" that it makes himn a nice easy target. Even when he's calmly explaining about why he doesn't want to watch Ghostbusters, it gets warped in other's minds because he's an average looking nerdy guy.

NEÜVIDEO
youtube.com/watch?v=nnLzz_hxzxo

Fuck these guys

he's so brave

Why is he so chill bros ?