money.cnn.com/2016/07/31/media/donald-trump-melania-new-york-post/index.html
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
lmgtfy.com/?q=2016 presidential polls
super-sexy.
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchangals.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumping with donald trump's wife's tits

last one

Um. is this bait? Because if it isn't, you need a life, OP. Ivanka posed naked a while back. I'm not supporting Trump, but this isn't a scandal.

money.cnn.com/2016/07/31/media/donald-trump-melania-new-york-post/index.html

here is an article

Now if you happen to have new nudes, that would be a find!

Probably has something to do with the fact that she modeled in the nude in the past.

I'm not an expert though...

Yeah he has a hot wife.

Or you could even post the nudes. These aren't nudes. Anyone have the uncensored "ogle office" nudes?

Literally who cares shes hot af and clinton is ugly af and will probably be ded from illness soon

less than five seconds - smh

>I'm not supporting trump

What are you a faggot?

Uh, I'm on Sup Forums, so, yeah?

LOL you fucking tard. She was a model. They sometimes do this kinda thing.

not original poster but. . . dude, come on, you cannot be serious. no one supports the Donald, not the conservative elite, not the money on wall street, not the educated, not the well read. Unless of course you're the hillbilly, duck dynasty watchin', uneducated, simple folk that can only yell "lookie here, y'all, Ima bout to blow sumptin' up!" You're either a troll or a monkey.

3/10 for making me respond.

Found the shill! That didn't take long. Go fuck yourself.

Get this to your boss.

seriously, be honest with us if you can, what's your background user?

>Fuck the working class
I'll backtrace you, put you on the list of people to be shot you fag

I live on food stamps in a trailer park

>duck dynasty fags=entire working class

nice body, butt ass ugly face though. I wonder how much The Donald spent fixing that fucking mess.

>seriously, be honest with us if you can, what's your background user?
What the fuck are you asking?
I'm black.
From chicago.
went to college.
fucked your mom.
make money.
realized that democrats are fucking retarded and only keep everyone oppressed.
don't want to pay for all you lazy mother fuckers.

hahahahahahaha, oh, that's so awesome. really haven't enjoyed a rejoinder like that since high school and that was a long, long time. Donald cares about the working class, dude, you are cracking me up!! Wait, isn't this a YLYL thread?

>Checked for hitler dubs
You're trying way to hard today Reddit, you have to go back

VERY $$$$$$PECIAL.

>liberals shaming a woman for showing off her body

this is some next level hypocrisy and liberal idiocy

Nice bait. Trump is the only answer at this point in the game anyone who cares about the future of America will agree with this. I truly believe Hilary has no soul. Behind that leathery face lies Satan himself

and making bank from said virginfaggot liberals lul

Guys, pol is -->

I'm having a hard time finding quality pics of that magazine that OP brought up. I mean, someone posted ant-quality, but that's all I can find too. Anyone with a better scan? Boobs and more? Not fakes?

Anybody that wants Trump as president is a dumbass. The dude can't even run a business without going bankrupt. Trump did not jack shit to build his wealth, Anybody thats not a total dumbass can make money off their money if they inherent millions.

> like to see her naked.

> dont even want to imagine to see her naked

>mf berne jewed out, betrayed his supporters and will never be president

Melania- Warrior Princess

I'm still voting Trump. Nice try, MSM!

lol this is very typical for libtards.

>Need more muzzies
>Need more womens rights
>Need more equality
Bring more muslims

>Ban guns
Do nothing about actual reasons for murder

>Get wall street out of politics
Bring in more money from wall street

AND HILLARY RAN WHAT SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS?

OH YEAH...RAPING THE TAX PAYER.
SHE DOES THAT WELL DUMB FUCK.

>implying it will be of any material consequence to you who the Presdent fucks or fucked
cuck logic

Actually you're the dumbass. You obviously don't understand business and how hard it is to run. I suggest reading before you talk.

>Trump is a dumbass
>mf you own nothing, and you're feeling the bern

Sigh. No nudes. Just butt-hurt Sup Forums fags. Abandon thread.

i'm okay with this.
as far as i can tell, this will be the first time in American history that we've had a smokin hot first lady. Michelle's got that booty, but doesn't really have a better face than any other first lady.

And by the way....
why doesn't anyone ever point out that Melania is an immigrant when people call Trump anti-immigrant? He's against *illegal* immigration, but he married an immigrant.
Think about that.

>no one supports the Donald

lmgtfy.com/?q=2016 presidential polls

Trump is so beholden to the Russians for saving his businesses with loans that he will do anything they ask. His fucking wife is a Soviet communist. She's probably a Russian spy.

Oh, so this is just viral advertising for the New York Post. Nice try, NYP! You might not go out of business for a while.

>democrats keep everyone oppressed
>implying any political party agenda isn't exactly the same as the others
>not understanding capitalism
you fucking nigger. go back to school

>10 more shekels from DNC

LOL, found another paid poster from Hillary.

Go back to /r/cuck you faggot.

Followed link. Not sure if supporting or arguing...

LOL. STFU NIGGER.

YOU SHIT SKINS ARE IN FOR A SURPRISE. THE SILENT MAJORITY WILL SHOCK YOU COME ELECTION NIGHT.

>beautiful woman making leftist internet cucks rage while they're getting pegged by their landwhale feminist
>mf

Only in states with paper ballots.
In states with electronic voting where there's no paper trail Hillary will win
(just like the Democratic caucuses)

>Bump Teen Chan.

super-sexy. pw/

Finally, a fappable first lady.

Okay guys. I consider myself a swing voter. I give you my word that I will vote for whoever can get me the most non-fake nudes of Melania. Repeats don't count unless someone posts ant pics.

Post pic, comment who you want me to vote for, and in 20 min, I'll post results. And I will vote for that person. TBH I really don't care who wins, so this way, we all win.

>dude I mean c'mon, I'm just like you and I would never support him I mean cmon

Can 15 year olds vote now?

How'd he get the nomination?

souls don't exist

wow, just like the comb over himself! I am impressed that you've learned that so well - might have been all your time watching Fox. Someone says something that does not agree with your opinion and you attack them or their character but cannot refute the argument. You actually deserve a country run by Trump.

Im 37. Will be 38 by Nov. Go ahead and joke if you don't care who wins. Time's ticking.

LOL FAUX NEWS

amirite

is that caitlynn jenner?

>posting published pics from a magazine
>acting like it's le epic fappening again

$0.05 has been deposited to your account.
Thank you,

CTR

I just dont care what you're gonna do about it, Trump will win regardless.

K. Anyone else? Nigh on free vote here. I vot in Ohio btw.

Shits rigged anyway Trump will probably win and we'll be fucked. Although if Hillary did win we would still be fucked because both of them are greedy selfish and corrupt.

>Here's waiting for WW3

Spoken like a true soulless autistic boy.

There is only one poissble reason why you would exagurate your pretense this much and that is if he actually hit the mark

Check em!

>offbyone.jpg

Im looking forward to her next nudes in the oval office

That tangy looks like he wants to rape that reporter.

the best free dating website, 18+ only! a lot of fucking horny girls on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchangals.html

First, thank you, but you forgot to comment who you want me to vote for. But also, thank you! Wow! I guess not voting is currently in the lead?

Oh, scratch that. Censored nips. Ugh.

reminds of this

tasha yar?

Well, for anyone who cares, Ohio voter here. Times up and here's the score:
1 scorn post from Trump supporter, so -1 for Trump
1 mystery poster with censored nips, so -1 for not voting.

I hadn't planned on voting, but now I will. I will vote Clinton. To hell with the consequences, and if Trump loses the very important state of Ohio by one popular vote, you only have yourself to blame.

Just like the real election, this one was one by empathy. Pathetic.

Here's the uncensored

Republicans /"Conservatives" are voting for Chump because they know he respects the sanctity of marriage # 3

Im scared. what happened in the video?

nah, looks just like this guy

>Do nothing about actual reasons for murder
republicans don't do this either though

Trump followers are short-bus riding, no brain having dim-witted numb skulls.

*won by apathy.

At least it quieted down the arguing for a bit. As if anyone is going to be persuaded by hearing other people shout insults at one another. This election is so divisive, it's not even worth discussing sides.

Yeah she's naked. So what ? Jen Lawrence was too. So was I, so the fuck what.

>trump
>successful
pick one faggot

>implying a soul is relevant

Yeah ok "hi my name is user and I think Hillary would be a poor president because Doland's soul power is MUCH higher"

>Retarded retard supporting the retard who's trying to lead the retards to their great, heavily cushioned play-pen.

As bad as Hillary may be, a female Satan is a better option than a completely unabashed dumbass.

Why do you think anyone cares?

>over 100 businesses
>only 4 went bankrupt
lrn2math

Well, you responded, so you do somewhat.

Or did you mean the election? Because why anyone cares about that is beyond me. Thing number one or thing number two. Not going to affect my daily life.

the best free dating website, a lot of sluts on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchangals.html

Trump could just say "Fuck yeah, she's smokin hot" and that would be the end if it. And he'd be right.

Donald doesn't run successful businesses either and he's a businessman for a living.

I will admit that his ability to take the glory and profits from his workers is on par with Hillary but Donald is Nixon level corrupt and loud enough to distract people away from his and toward Hillary's corruption.

Trump didn't married a trophy wife who happened to be an immigrant. People don't *think* he's anti-immigration, they *know* it because Trump has said more than anyonr else that Trump is anti-immigration.

DON'T

Try to understand how business and risk-taking works before greentexting. You're making yourself look foolish.

>I mean come on guys! It's the CURRENT YEAR!