Wat up punk ass wite bois.... U fixing too git a race war mothafukas

Wat up punk ass wite bois.... U fixing too git a race war mothafukas

I fidding to pop a cap on yo bitch ass niggas after I fuk yo wite bitch honkey crackers

I a real chicago street nigga don't fuk wit me site bois fukkin pig racist mothafukas get ready cracka

dont try to be black

You think you can even get close enough to use that pea-shooter, nigger?

first niggers i've ever seen displaying trigger discipline. good job guys, you are in the 99% percentile already. keep up the good work. that being said, i'll ice your black ass before you make leather. so bait/10

google translate gave me absolute shit, wtf mang

k

The retardation emanating from this thread is palpable. Nice.

14% of the population , attracts the worst chicks the white people have to offer , poor as dirt , dumb , killing eachother more than any other race. a race war will only prove white superiority

the worst chicks you say?

i would say yes, the stupidest girls could be considered the worst girls. it ain't all about tits and ass guys. only a dumb shit would assume that.

Can't wait for niggers to start the helter skelter to start! Niggers are going to wish their Nigger ancestors hadn't sold them to Jews.

gr8b8m8 would rate 8/8

>fidding
Lost

B8

Tits or GTFO

99% sure she doesn't have a dad at home

Two of you.
Seven Million of us.
Run.
DUN DUNUNUNUN DUUN DUNUNUN

Should this be sent to chicago police department?

slow claps*
steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell.
But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart.
The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails.
Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit.
The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^).
It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

What happened?

>honkey
said no nigger since the 1970s

the race wars already on bud.my buddies just had to shoot at some niggers for attacking there car.they scattered like the roaches they are and called the police

Joseph Paul Franklin's Ghost, checkin in on yall dumbass niggroz

At least they have good trigger discipline for niggers.

>just had to shoot
You shoot only in GTA

fake and gay 0/10

BLM became more powerful than the KKK thanks to PC culture and Feminism.

ALWAYS ROOM FOR WHITE SHAME XDD

ahhh niggers

Fidding to.... you mean finna?

100% sure she won't have a dad at home when she gets pregnant by that nigger.

And thanks to the fucking white man

Every nig nog is an ape
Their favorite drank is grape
Their dick looks like a log of shit
They’ll ice a nigga for a hit
They violence can’t be pacified
Their species can’t be classified
They score so lowly on IQ
Even a gorilla can score 82
If white folk hadn’t enslaved their shit
The asians would have dealt with it
And made those monkeys into stew
Too gross for even Fu Manchu
Two theories explain the origin of the negro
Evolution says they de-volved from chimps in the congo
And religion says God sculpted them out of poo
Which is why they smell so fucking bad

Anyone else not understand John Cena?

Like, come come all he has to do is wave his hand infront of his face, and then people cant see him? Surely if this were the case he wouldn't appear on camera and the WWE would have a nightmare filming him. If I were Vince and a wrestler came up to me and said he wanted to join up but he would do all the fighting whilst invisible I'd tell him to fuck off because its probably just some chode excuse to slack off the job.

My sides. Well played. Also checked.