Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchangals.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My daddy says I enjoy it, so I guess I do

I do. DD here.

>nice trip-dubs, nig

Ddlg?

Daddy Dom little girl kink /fetish

Only people who're into playing raw mindgames with the opposite sex are into DD/LG.

Guys are into it because when they come across a girl who claims to be into it, they immediately recognise that girl as being emotionally unstable, having daddy issues, being easy to predate on, easy to manipulate, and easy to get sex out of.

When really, girls are into it because they know the most attractive thing to a guy is a female with the mind of a child, who wants to feel safe and secure and be provided for by someone with a dominant personality. Girls use that persona to absolutely milk the fuck out of easily led guys, they push the "I never wanna grow up, daddy please look after me" persona, and reward the guy with sex if he does just that, manipulating him with a reward system that appeases his most basic instincts in order to get whatever she wants out of him, making it so the guy who thought he was predating on a fucked up girl with daddy issues, actually ends up being the one who's being predated on himself.

TLDR: Bitches use DD/LG to milk guys and guys who're into DD/LG are nothing more than beta male providers.

Back to Tumblr, normie!

Why are you on chin, faggot! Reddit calls for you. You couldn't possibly be more wrong!

>takes memes seriously

LMao I don't use Tumblr just not into it so don't know what it means you twit

Pattern recognition brah.

It's what I've observed over the last 5-6 years.

With every single DD/LG relationship I've seen, or been involved in. The female has been working hard to milk the fuck out of the male. That's been the foundation of the relationship.

Even I fell into the trap at first, but luckily after my first DD/LG relationship, I realised what was going on.

You will realise it one day too.

If you don't know what it is, you're a 15 yr old virgin. STFU, open your eyes, and learn!

>Lurk moar, newfag!

I literally haven't given shit to anyone, unless you consider dinner something. You're just a beta faggot that has to pay for pussy. I get it! Luckily, my life just hasn't taken that path. I can only tell you what they tell me: my eyes and my confidence.

>nice near trips tho nig

If your female doesn't expect you to buy her shit or run around after her like a slave.

Then her sexual marketplace value must be pretty low.

She's either butt ugly or a fucking heffer or both.

Pay for pussy? Nah brah, I make females EARN whatever I do for them. But at first when I got into DD/LG I used to spoil them AFTER they earned it. Thing is though, once you start doing that, they expect that shit, and if you don't deliver, they don't either. They feel entitled to it because they think they're little princesses and you should give them what they want. They only give you what you want at first as a form of investment, so they can get as much out of you as possible for as long as possible. And the higher their sexual marketplace value is, the more they expect and the less they give later on.

You're clueless.

It's pretty clear you're just horrible at training your subs, user. I feel sorry for you. I could post dozens of mine, and they are FAR from dogs.

>pic related, lg from Wash DC. She was a few years ago tho.

>also, nice near trips again nig

> feels sorry for me
> thinks females can be trained

self-delusion is a terrible thing

I'm not sure if you're the user I was speaking to, but the very cringe factor of your DD/LG is horrible. It's DD/lg, faggot. It's also D/s. Maybe making these slight changes might help you in the future, though I highly doubt it.

you need to face up to reality, every single female you've been involved with that you think you've "trained" has completely duped you into thinking they've been trained when really, you've been trained to satisfy them how they see fit.

you're absolutely clueless mate, it's embarrasing.

Please just go read up, kid. It'll get better when you educate yourself.

I've been in bad DD/LG relationships. Bad ones become a pattern of mutual usage that ends up hurting one or/both people but I've also been in good DD/LG relationships that have been meaningful and rewarding and bring you close.

Like everything else, it's about self awareness and tons and tons of communication. In the end, all it's suppose to be is a RP game which can have a solid relationship behind it or not.

It all depends how you much you both actually care about each other outside of DD/LG.

the best free dating website, a lot of nerdy sluts of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchangals.html

love it, my relationship with my dad has been so much better since i stopped trying to be a good son and just became his little girl

Forgot to say, the problem is that most Doms really ARE just beta-males trying to find girls who they can manipulate and abuse to get back at girls for turning them down.

But it doesn't have to be that way if you don't want it to be.

nah, mate.

they've got your by the balls, literally.

it's cringeworthy as fuck and quite sad too.

females are uniquely proficient at playing the victim / submissive role, they have, do, and always will use those roles to get what they want. to manipulate outsiders into changing how they behave, so they can better satisfy and provide for them (feminism is pretty much the collective manifestation of this).

when you say or imply that you train your subs well.

what you mean is, you've shaped and formed yourself into what they want you to be.

you've evaluated their desires. and you've adapted to them, taking on a faux dominant persona that pretends to be dominant but is actually more submissive than anything because it personifies what those women want and desire. it personifies, or comes as close as it can, to what will satisfy those women, in the hope of reaping the rewards of satisfying those women. which are basically sex and comfort.

you call me a beta, but you're literally shaping yourself around these women in order to do their bidding to get what you want from them.

a true alpha wouldn't do this, a true alpha would ignore these women and wait until they come running and throw themselves at him.

a true alpha wouldn't give a fuck about satisfying these women, he wouldn't cook them dinner as you said you do, he wouldn't do a thing for them. he'd simply go about his business, fuck them then ignore them.

you seem lost man, I hope you find your way of this labyrinth of lies and manipulation, a ot of which is self-deceit and self-delusion.

also, a true alpha would have those bitches cook him dinner then reward THEM with sex.

then make them clean up afterwards.

and by clean up I mean clean him up then do the dishes and whatever else needs doing.

> also, quads, check 'em and bow down bitches