Anybody here been falsely accused on rape charges?

Anybody here been falsely accused on rape charges?

Yup.
Get a lawyer asap.

Yep
What he said

That dude Hillary got off that one time.

how will a lawyer help you when it's her word against yours?

For me consent could not be proven
>Picked up on F2
>Plead out to F6

Not falsely accused

Jesus your dumb.
First my lawyer, crushed her accusation openly in court.
Using my whereabouts and accurate time details on my locations, with hard evidence. Phone pings, reciepts, the word of 3 of my friends.

Made her look like the lying whore she was. Then we counter sued in civil court for defemation and damages. She lost her shit and the judge put her in jail, and passed a life long restraining order, for all for of communication.

It's not rape when she finally decides to say yes.

She consented then reneged

A few days passed and I was sitting in my apartment, got a knock on the door and boom arrested for sexual assault

Say nothing to cops. Get lawyer

I'm happy to hear that bitches like that can be found liying out their ass. Did you get any money or anything when you counter sued?

I'm not OP.

Already plead out

Jesus Christ. If you're this fucking stupid please don't lawyer up. The world doesn't need you.

Yup but luckily I saved the texts she sent me

Yeah she paid all my attorneys fees, like 10k dollars.
Then another 70k, for damages. Cause I lost my job and she openly defamed me on Facebook and to friends.

I even got a couple of ex girlfriend's as character witness for me, and used her angry ex boyfriend as a character witness against her. It was sooooo satisfying.

But I was also scary cause I got offered a plea deal, but I refused cause I wanted a trial.... but that shit was nerve wracking for a while till the mountain of evidence avalanched on her like the wrath of god.

As a lawyer;
9/10 it's all about luring some dubious statements out of her and then poke holes in her testemony which in all likelyhood will be shaky at best. Fairly easy if you know what you are doing.

In the last 1/10 it's a bit more tricky because the guy actually raped the girl

Look i'm a young dude. Just help me out in knowing what i need to know before i head into a life of one night stands

Just say you where drunk and she raped you. If your drunk you can't give consent. If females can use that excuse why can't males?

yeah ...falsely

What if you have no friends to give "character testimony"? Will that greatly impede? I don't plan on upholding the image that i'm some great middle class hardworking guy should this ever happen to me. I just want to let people know i didn't rape/sexually assault her.

Use coworkers you could probably even use store employees that you see regular.

Do you use alcohol/narcotics on a regular basis?
Are you employed?
Will your family even give a character testimony?

Yep. But good thing the chick was widely known as a crazy cunt and no one believed her.

Has it affected you in all future employment situations?

>be me at 20
>be in the Army
>be single
>in my barracks room, minding my own business
>hear other soldiers having barracks parties
>no big deal, same thing every weekend
>night goes on, eventually get a knock at my door
>it's some barracks rat looking to party
>asks me if she can party in my room
>clearly past the point of any semblance of reality
>tell her to go ask her friends
>keeps trying to get in
>eventually she gets mad enough and walks away
2 hours later
>MP's show up to take me into the station for questioning
>accused of sexual assault charges
>tell them I didn't do anything
>word gets back to my command
>lose promotable status
>friends shun me
>get put on all the shit details
>finally comes time for the trial
>everyone is certain I did it
>drunk barracks rat takes the stand
>in tears, swearing up and down I did it
>prosecutors pull out their "evidence"
>they have time it took place, day, and what happened
>one thing they forgot to take into consideration is that the barracks had just installed security cameras two weeks prior that fed directly to staff duty
>defense attorney gets the tapes
>dumb bitch and prosecutor try to prevent the tapes from being shown
>judge orders for the tapes
>tapes show her actively trying to enter my room, and show her storming off at the time the supposed rape took place
>cleared of charges, dumb bitch is dishonorably discharged, and then the revenge takes place on my unit

No it hasn't. And when bitches find out that I'm not afraid to actually fight for my rights, they tend to pull a lot less bullshit.

Can family even be used as a character witness?

Was accused but never want to court so I wasn't charged. Her best childhood friend even told the cops she was all over me.

That whole character profiling is more for the show than anything. No matter how many A's you got in school, how popular you are or how much you go to church you could still potentially be a rapist.

Like I said; the vast majority of these cases are either resolved by the so-called victims flawed testemony or simply by lack of eliminating reasonable dount.

I worked criminal defense, so I know a couple of cases.

saucy revenge

Two times.
Thats why I ended up getting a wife instead. If girls think you played them or don't want a relationship with them after sex, then they will try to destroy your life. This sucks because there are actually real hardcore rapist out there not getting attention nor facing prosecution, because a bunch of dumb narcissistic females are abusing the system and saturating the judicial system with fake cases they elaborated for manipulative purposes to feed their ego.

Casual fucking is a dangerous thing.

Shit I think so.
I didn't go to trial, so i'm not too sure
>just repeated verbatim what my lawyer told me to say

>I don't plan on upholding the image that i'm some great middle class hardworking guy should this ever happen to me

So you don't want to look like a contributing member of society? If you want to be degenerate scum, then by all means, go to jail as we don't need you.

Hell most pot heads can at least work at McDonalds and contribute

I don't drink or do drugs at all and wont be.

I'm gonna go traveling round the world for a year starting in August and will prolly be fucking bitches on the road. So in case something like this happens, I want to be clear on what to do.

I'm on bad terms with all my friends from HS.

Not really good with my parents... Really don't want to involve them in my life. If something like this were to happen they might fuck it up more, or say I owe them something after.

Falsely? No.

never been taken to court about it, one girl told all of her friends i raped her (if anything she raped me, we drunkenly shared a bed at a party and i woke up with her on top of me, then regretted it in the morning 'cause i'm an ugly fucker), ran into some of them in a bar and they tried to kick the shit out of me, got out of there fine though

will the accusation follow you around for the rest of your life though? On documents and etc.?

cont.

>back at unit after trial
>fags try to say they knew I didn't do it
>never talk to them again
>command tries to apologize, throw their asses under the bus
>report the command to IG for subordinate mistreatment
>entire unit command is relieved of duty due to multiple complaints and investigations
>rat out former friends to MP's for their illegal drug possession
>12 soldiers are arrested and sent to Ft. Leavenworth for organizing a drug ring
>battalion moves to have me sent to another unit
>get sent overseas
>see old commander, lost his commission, we're now the same rank

Lesson here is don't screw over people who have intel on you

If you're place under arrest, tell them you want a lawyer and that's it.
>Seriously just say it once and remain silent

Did you end up getting a promotion after a while? What about your old commander?

I mean yeah, the world is still pretty open to me, and I want to do some artistic or some entrepreneurial shit. So no i wont look like your "everyday good ol boy!". I'll probably never look like some easily defined character role in court.

I was promoted to SGT right after I got overseas. My commander lost his commission and was demoted from CPT to SGT. And because of the letter of reprimand, he never made it past that rank.

>no job
>no friends
>lives alone
>drinks alcohol nad use drugs
>was violent

What my chances would be in the court? I mean, we slept together and on the next day i hit her like 2 times cause she insulted my parents. Now im afraid she can sue me for rape.

I would imagine they have to remove it.

Hah, they'll probably give you 10 if it's your first offense.

You don't sue for rape lol

It's a fucking felony. You could go to prison.

you sound like a right pikey
WHAT DID U SAY ABOUT ME MUM, I'LL FUCKING DO YOU ONE

just dress nice and be presentable, smile a lot and make it look like you got a future.

Bonus points for being white and without tattoo's.

Lawyerfag here. This gentleman is correct.

I just slapped her for mean things she said, it wasnt like a hard punch but still.
Can they just put me in the prison even if im innocent? I can tell them i hit her but not raped her.

don't count on the whole "traveling round the world" stuff happening with this shit going on...

Lawyerfag here again- even if the criminal case is dismissed the woman would still have the right to sue the accused in civil court.

>not looking at tapes before it even got to trial

I have. she was drunk and claim I raped her. I manipulated her into makibg her beleive I was crazy about her and fucked her on another party....befote drinking....making sure a lot of people noticed we were fucking...She is now unable to do shit

Assault still grants prison time

Falsely?
No, never falsely.

you'll get mugged raped and murdered and they'll find your body in a muddy ditch and you'll be front page news for a few hours at best.

yeah but I was never charged or anything. We dated for two and a half years, I took her virginity. When we broke up a year later she said she only gave her virginity to me because she thought we were getting married, and now that we're not it was rape. She said if I took her back it wouldn't be rape anymore.

Her dad was a millionaire lawyer. She never told him, probably because deep down she didn't even believe her own bullshit.

It's the Army. They take women at their word. If they say you did it, then they 100% believe them unless you can provide concrete evidence. They even tried to say I followed her and then raped her, and that maybe her concept of the time was off because it was too traumatic.

Prison for assault is still better than prison for rape, and shorter i guess.

Nah nothing's happened. But I've come close with 2 impulsive hormonal bitches in the past, who liked to dangle that possibility in front of me as if to blackmail. So I can see how it can happen. And considering I'll be meeting other 18,19,20 year olds in the next few years, it probably will happen at some point

Yeah, it's assault. Of course they can put you in prison for it. You're a male, so they are already going to do everything they can to put you away.

And hopefully someone with record it so everyone on Sup Forums can see him being a little bitch and getting murdered.

Then I'm in the clear :D Unless Americans are viewed as vile barbarians by court systems abroad.

Would suck to be a black or mexican person in this world though. I can see that.

No, because I'm too ugly for women to even talk to me.

Yeah, but only after the case was dismissed. As it stands right now, she's trying to pin him for a felony.

Yeah this is true.
>GP is rougher than SO
>assault will send you to a level 3-4 yard

But

>no registration
>no group therapy
and like you said - I'd rather disclose with a potential employer I beat the shit out of someone instead of saying I raped them

You're the perfect candidate for rape then.

Not charges, but in 6th grade some cunt I had never even seen, let alone talked to, told some niggers I told her I was going to raper her.

>Niggers jumped me in the school bathroom.

>Thats when I started hating niggers

He's kind of right though. We live in a time and under a system where a man is 'guilty' until proven 'less guilty.'

Better to just avoid women altogether.

To BE raped, or accused of rape?

How common would you say false accusations are in your experience?

it didn't happen to me, but my best friend actually.

>Hooks up with his ex-gf from highschool
>She initiates the sex, he goes with it
>Couple days later she started telling everyone he raped her
>Everyone calls bullshit on her, even her close friends
>She admits she made it all up, and only regretted sleeping with him and didn't want to look like a slut
>ostracized the lying whore from our circle of friends

Luckily for him it went that way, but it so easily couldn't have. The poor guy was crushed.

Since you put it that way....

Nope, but a few girls accused me of having "lewd eyes".

wtf, I can't unsee them. It was their fautl. They were dressed as slutty whores.

I think the system is just a nightmare for guys who do one night stands frequently. Not for guys who do girlfriends or wives, which is what women want us (and are are probably pushing us to do through these laws) to do.

Guess the other situation is to lie to girls and tell them you're loyal to just them, and do that with like 5 different girls. I don't want to that.

Yep.

Said she attacked me in her home in Kerry 3 times over 24 hours.

Convinced I'd be in prison if I wasn't on live TV in London at the time she said it happened.

Get a lawyer. Account for all your movements.

That's why I stuck to Asian massage parlors when I needed my sexual fix. Then, I realized that's expensive af just for an orgasm, so I stick to my hand now (metaphorically as well as literally). I have no interest in 'real' women or the BS they bring to the table.

>be 21, hook up with girl, she's drunk, don't do nothing, jack off when I get home
>few days later, get arrested for rape
>have no idea what to do
>greasy lawyer says its handled
>go to trial, have dudes I don't even know testify they were with me
>we were apparently playing cards at one dues house
>lawyer says it's my word versus hers and he did whatever it took
>had to sell most of my shit to pay greasy ass lawyer but got my freedums
>regret not actually raping her

Yup. Luckily she took her story back. I was on a military base at the age of 16, and I didn't even know who she was. That's the day I started smoking. I got lucky. Lawyer up son.

>Greasy
You a cool m8

Those are the best kinds of lawyers, cause they can get shit done and keep you free. even if you're guilty.

Lena Dunham does it all the time.

He was too. Wore a $20 suit and greased that hair back. Remind of you Saul Goodman just taller, deeper voice, and less morals.

Said I attacked her*

Drunk, sorry.

that "finally" is a bit weird

>greasy lawyer

I know that kind of lawyer. Used one to beat a drug rap. Got me off on a tech. Of course, it was just a few ounces of weed but cops were trying to throw the book at me.

Falsely?

No.

Reasonable donut
Kek

What the actual fuck? Did you get arrested in London?

>wife cheated on me
>exposed her on Facebook
>claims I raped her
>go to court
>her story doesn't match the report, at all
>case is dismissed
>file for divorce
>wife wants to try and work things out
>mfw

Yeah, had to get a flight home. She beat the shite out of herself.

>falsely

No, but when the time would ever come I would only have to say

>22
>still virgin

And case dismissed