Real or fake? Explain your reasoning

Real or fake? Explain your reasoning

Whats even happening. Hes Cumming on sand?

Towel

Oooh I see, it's a towel. But what does real or fake mean?
Take duck, cum?

Do you think the cumshot is real? Or is it a fake dick or a tube or something? Do you think the dick pic is real?

fake do you see the way it instantly soaks in only a fluid soaks into towels like that

One vote for fake. Do you think the volume/force is realistic?

he is pissing it make look real to a stupid girl but any guy can see its fake

So you think the volume and force is also unrealistic?

Bump

bump

Nothing looks too fake about it, I can cum that much/distance without much problem.

One vote that it is real
No thoughts on the dick pic so far

Pic could be shopped, just considering the pose and that there's no body behind most of the cock. Would be an easy edit, but I don't really get why someone would. Just to pretend to have kind of a big cock?

So you think it is fake then?

Not really, don't have much reason to think it is.

Ah I see

How the fuck does one get that much ejaculate? The fuck does he eat?

Beats me

Bump

fake for sure, the cum would sit on top of the towel instead

Another vote for fake, interesting

Quick bump

When I see videos like this I always wonder if guys can actually cum like that. If it's real it would kind of suck because you could never use a condom effectively. The rubber couldn't contain that amount of jizz.

the dick itself looks fake, like it's made out of plastic or something

Nah. It's real, not the first time he came in the last few hours so it's not very thick.

its fake idiot they inject milk through ur uretha so you can just piss it out in spurts by flexing ur dick muscles

>mfw I have cum so much I lost the condom in my then gf

wouldn't that hurt, or give you a uti?

This was posted a long time ago by OP of this gif. He said that he has Testicular cancer

>tfw when i pull out after cumming and my gf's tight pussy removes the condom, spilling my semen everywhere

I'd say it's a fake. Three reasons:
1. Although the towel looks like it is made from hydro cotton, you can tell by the folds it is not. Hydro cotton would look less light.
2. Hydro cotton would look darker overall.
3. This towel clearly shows some wear from washing. Were it hydro cotton, wear would show differently.

and fucking a girl in the ass can rupture her rectum, what's your point?

cumshot real, dick pic fake

condoms are pretty good at holding jizz