I met this guy and we been having sex for 3 weeks now...

I met this guy and we been having sex for 3 weeks now. I thinking about leaving my current boyfriend for him but i dont know how to make the guy im having sex with to want an ltr. Any suggestions for a femannon will post tits for good answers.

The guy you are fucking around with behind your boyfriends back is only fucking you because he already knew you are a cheating whore.

He also wont settle with you because you are clearly a cheater in his eyes.

But he will take the pussy because you are just slutty enough to give it.

When the shit hits the fan, the dude you are fucking will be nowhere to be found.

And you will deserve it.

Lmfao good luck with that. You'll probably just end up getting abandoned by both them now

Stop talking to him for a week or two then when he messages you demand what you want, by then he'll do whatever you want

I always drop my fuckbuddies when they dump the dude I'm cucking. They've already proven themselves to be traitorous whores. Why would I want them doing that to me?

You don't deserve a ltr, so you won't find it.

Why respect someone who treats other like trash?

you already proved to him that you are worthless dont prove it to bf too, just kys

Fuck off whore. Go back to your home on whore island.

lol another stupid whore who doesn't understand how she works. XD

Also, tits are required in advance you dumb slut.

Like men dont cheat all the time im just wanted a good answer, im hot if you saw me you would want me. I wont show tits until someone tells me how to get this guy to love me.

>femanon here
ya blew it

So you're cheating on your boyfriend and you expect us to help you. Go fuck yourself.

You type like a fucking retard from a poor background. I bet you look like how you write. I hope you get AIDS from fucking around so much.

you cheated on you current bf and youll cheat again on this new one. You dont deserve anyone who is loyal and you are a whore. Just read what you wrote.

you fuck other guy behind your bf's back but won't post timestamped tits on /b even tho the rules are fucking obvious?

retard

if i were a guy you would help me fucking sexists assholes,

So, because men do it ( and not women? ) it's ok for you to act like a slut?

If you act like a slut, you will be treated like one.

But i guess you need to get your heart ripped out from your chest a couple of times to learn some shit about life.

I refer you to

0/10

bad troll. No one is actually this stupid....right?

OP

honestly I hope you get dumped by ur bf when he finds out and the other guy your sleeping with has aids and shares those. Cheaters deserve to die you un-loyal whore

>I met this guy and we been having sex
back to /y/ faggot.

Damnit, Christina. You sure are lame.

any more?

Come on anons you guys should expose every women like this one, you guys are really gonna let them post shit like this?

Why shouldn't we figure out who your bf is and tell him?

i hope both leave you.
i hope you will die sad and allone

no one deserves to be cheated at. whore
keep your tits

nah sorry.

this

Good bait

Timestamp ed tits or gtfo

>get this guy to love me

kek. good one.
maybe you are a acceptable fuck slut for him, but thats all.
he knows who you are. a cheating cunt

Ah no sorry sweetie my tits you will never see.

Is everything bait now?

experience of past similar threads where OP was a dude would suggest otherwise

Literally just this.

Calm down dear

then why do we care? idiot

Every guy on earth knows that if you cheated on your boyfriend for him, you will cheat on him eventually. Unless you're dating a really stupid one who thinks it can't happen to him.

It doesn't matter how hot you are, he knows you are only to be rented, not bought.

You are all such sad fucking virgins it hurts. Not to sound like a whtie knighting betafaggot cuck like OP's boyfriend.OP, you are a whore. Break off your ties with the other dude before you get dumped by both and you get what you quite frankly deserve and end up lonely and embarassed.

That's not how we work. Tits with timestamp then you get what you want.

No one here wants your tits anyway you filthy cum slut. I can find a whore's tits anywhere. See you in hell, cunt.

Is your name Tina?

>im a grill i swear
>pay attention to me!
>...g..guys?

Then no advice for you bae.

See you on page 10

No loyalty no commitment wants ltr lulz. Something for nothing? Come here for advice and disrespect our rulez lulz. You really are just cancer huh. Entitled cheap whore. Humiliate this trash b/ros.

Threads over boys no tits. Let's move on.

NO TIME STAMP !!!
you can be anyone
tits with time stamp.

to be honest mate, it's quite evident from her posts that she suffers from low self esteem and it's most likely she is ugly with horrid tits. I mean here she is asking Sup Forums for advice on how to wiggle into a relationship with some dude who ploughs her every now and then.

I mean she ain't just damaged goods she is totally disintegrated.

No no it doesn't work that way this time around sadly. This time femanon wasn't saying she was a girl superfluously, if she hadn't said she was a girl, we would've thought she was a faggot.

WELCOME.
The only advice you get before tits, is that you are a cumguzzling slut - don't be

Also, trol

I'm a guy and my ex girlfriend essentially did the exact same thing to me, however, she didn't know I secretly recorded all of our fucks and took lots of creepshots. She left me for him, so I sent him a huge Drive gallery of his girlfriend getting loads in every hole imaginable.

He dumped her on the spot and she hasn't been the same since. Sometimes, you fuck with the type of guy that put his hooks in early, covered his ass so he could destroy you when you thought you were being clever.

Stop WhiteKnighting newfag. Tits with timestamp or nothing. If you don't like it go back to Tumblr or reddit.

truth

You can't Make anyone love you, you cheating piece of shit.

exactly this

thats so fucking well said

Nobody recognised the bait?

Good job OP.

Disgusting whore

thats some chick on instagram that intentionally gets black out drunk and wants her bf and other guys to fuck her while she isnt conscious

this

>would want me
I'm sure plenty of men would want to fuck you. But you are asking how to get permanently the one who already knows you're a cheating whore. Only a man who can't get any better would accept that, and the dude you're fucking doesn't sound like one. He's the cuckoo, not the cuckold.

>how to get this guy to love me.
I recommend hitting him really hard over the head. Maybe he gets amnesia and then you can just claim you're his wife.

How about you post your tits or gtfo bitch

Bro, wait until she gets married and have something of a career.. Then you release the rimjob videos. Newbie.

This is soo dumb are you trying to say a man who cheats is actually valuble under what circumstances? you are basicly saying its ok for a man to cheat but if a woman cheats its wrong. Both women and men cheat and if your partner dosent tell about ot guess what you will never know. Sex doesn't devalue anybody so get off your hogh horse.

this bait gets even more obvious

This

I always leave the used condom in the S/O sock drawer. Some times I want to be a fly on the wall when the shit hits the fan, but by then I get rid of the burner cell.

You act like I still can't do this. Lmao

I can't speak for the others, but I'll always give advice if I can express my contempt while doing so. She's a whore asking for advice, and she's getting a whore's advice. I don't see a problem with that, tits or no tits. If she wasn't trolling in the first place, being called a whore so many times has probably damaged her self-esteem which is worthwhile in itself.

What he's saying is that any girl can go out and fuck a thousand guys, but not any guy can go out and fuck a thousand girls.

You have to be a stud. A girl just has to have a pussy. Doesn't matter what you say, this is true.

>sex doesn't devalue
yeah that was about sex, not cheating. And sex does devalue in some circumstances
like everything

all the married women I have fucked, was because I didnt want them for any other reason. You are a whore, just keep doing whore things, accept your life and the results of it.

truth op... sorry to say but you should stop sleeping around and love the one you got.

If you're thinking about leaving your boyfriend for another guy, and you're already cheating, then you should break up with him regardless. Clearly, it's not meant to be. As for the other guy, I wouldn't immediately run to him saying you broke up with your bf for him. That screams clingy. You should say you broke up for you, so you seem more independent, and ride the wave after that. If he asks you out, he asks you out. If he doesn't fuck him.

Not only are you a cheating whore. You are also a raging faggot OP
>OP has a dick

Get yourself pregnant
If he leave ditch the baby
If he stick get miscarriage
Winrar

Thats pretty hot.

>Im a cheater give me honest advice
>Claims sexism when we call her a cheater
>Gets salty that people think she is a slut when she brought it up herself
If you cant take the heat get out of the kitchen whore

Any guy can fuck 1000 girls, you just have to have a better pick up line than hey.

How if you were not aware of the person previous partners you would never know he or she fucked 1000 guys or girls.

This.

>you kno the rules tits with timestamp

Anal.
Let him do anal

whatever I like your post. More power to us. Hooks in early bros cover your ass

>will post tits for good answers.

TITS with timestamp, THEN answers, faggot!

>nice b8 tho

as soon as a whore opens her mouth
or when i get to see/smell the pussy

Tell him that you love him. Break up with your current boyfriend. Its that simple.

ay lmao, this 100x. my roommates got with a crazy slut like yourself.
She fucking broke up with her boyfriend for him on his birthday kek.
But yea he doens't want anything but sex with her.

Ok, let's for a second stop bashing her for cheating and play devil's advocate.

Clearly, she is cheating because their relationship is already over. She probably doesn't show any interest in her or vice versa. Sex life probably dead, so they are likely together just because they both think they should be. Usually cheating happens like this.

OP, if you think you stopped loving your boyfriend months ago and only realized this now when you found this new guy, then break off the relationship if they other guy wants you or not. Every day you stay with him and continue fucking the guy it will only worsen the situation.

TLDR leave your boyfriend asap, clearly there is nothing more between you two, and hope the other guy accepts you.

Fuck this white knight faggot. What ya playing at bitch. No tits no timestamp no advice. She cucking you here loser.

you're pretty stupid, aren't you.

>Dr. Phil detected

>also, nice dubs nig

Accept the answers given in this thread or in case you are a troll, witch is the more likely option gtfo, your probably a fat neck beard anyway

in other words we don't want your moobs

So how many strains of herpes and hpv have you got so far?

Stupid faggot OP is clearly a man just fucking around.

No, I don't want a trashbin cumdumpster. There are more respectable women that charges a fine for what you are doing, without doublecrossing people. They are called prostitutes.

>alleged claim of being a cunt
>thirsty underage summerfags swarm like flies on fresh steaming shit
>mfw the wisdom of tits or gtfo can't even be fathomed by the retarded young generation

I can't wait till you gullible motherfuckers get some money I can easily swindle from you.