How many of you utter retards would push the button?

How many of you utter retards would push the button?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWmQEmqNoxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing happened

I'd push it.

I wouldn't mind daydreaming that many years, either way it's a win.

The image just keep changing size. What a shitty button

I would push the shit out of this button. A shitty way to start immortality, but once its over a blow job! Whuuut?

Either way I have a chance at immortality, so why the fuck not

>why are both results a win

i pushed it. now i have this fucking trap next to me in the bed... i'm straight, goddammit. should have read it more carefully.

You're only immortal while you're trapped in the room, once you get back out you start aging from the age you were when you entered the room, you dolt

You are only immortal in the box dweeb

But they aren't a win. The 60% chance is that you end up trapped in a fucking prison for a time longer than the universe has existed.

Yeah but free blowjob

Well, I don't like oral sex. Never had it because it looks gross.

Besides
I don't want saliva burns on my cock.

I would push it until I entered the white room and became immortal.

100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 is nothing in comparison to infinity. I would be a God, and in those 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years I would wait patiently and learn everything I could by digging into my deepest memories and subconscious.

wtf dubs storm

youtube.com/watch?v=IWmQEmqNoxg
this idiot would

You wouldnt now a celebrity to give you a blowjob. You'd also need to relearn everything too.

c-c-c-combo breaker

Topkek

kek

What the fuck

Isn't the 60% chance thing from the Stephen King short story..?

Considering you'd claw your eyes out the moment you returned, and be an irreparably insane pants shitter after experiencing just about the worst thing imaginable for years with so many zeroes, i'd never risk it.

> see red button
> push it

i would do it considering that this is the closest you will ever get to experience the void/nirvana

We are dubs, destroyer of worlds