Why nowadays every single movie is politicized ?

why nowadays every single movie is politicized ?

in the past no one gave a fuck about gender quotas, minorities, misogyny and all these things
in the past movies were just.. movies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>because liberals can't be wrong
>everyone must be a liberal
>I have no qualifications in a specific field but I sure as hell have an opinion on the matter and I'll be damned if the worlds not going to know about it.

yeah because it's only the liberals who force their """agenda""" (just commons sense actually), am I rite?

They weren't the ones who made it politicized; racists/misogynists did.

BAIT?

they arent, you just look at them through the lense of your political leaning that youve previously lacked and pay too much attention to sensationalist clickbait articles that bend over backwards to inject identity politics into every piec e of media

easy answer

Ok.

No idea mate.

WE

as a very general trend, hollywood movies movies started out ok then got better for a while then started getting worse and now they're utter shit

die juden
goebbels warned us

Well, you are completely wrong, but that's okay, it's just a film board for people who don't know anything about film or film history.

WUZ

not keeping Sup Forums in Sup Forums is against the rule
just warning you
someone might report you ;)

Checked.

>Shut. It. Down.
Why. Do the jews run Sup Forums too?

Why is that missing the Ben Garrison seal of authenticity?

>blacks are inferior cause less intelligent
>jews are inferior despite being more intelligent and sucessful
???

>films of the past weren't politicised

You wanna know how I know you know nothing about film and you look at the past with rose-tinted glasses like a dork?

To be honest, the Jews weren't considered inferior by the German nationalists. They were considered incredibly dangerous because of how smart they were.

List me 10 successful Hollywood movies from the last decade that portray homosexuality, adoption for homosexuals, cultural diversity, demographical replacement of European people, women, blacks or interracial relationships in a negative light without any late movie redemption bullshit that negates the whole message.

If you can, I won't vote for Trump.

>le strawman

Reminder that OP and most of the dorks in this thread haven't watched more than 1000-2000 films and are probably under 20.

It's supply and demand you fucking retard

It would be hard to name 10 movies from any country that portray this in a negative light. Yes, most directors and artists lean left.

The white man is going extinct.

More like control of supply.

Frankly, I don't even watch movies. I do however spend a lot of time reading and I take a (pathetic) satisfaction out of talking circles around imbeciles who aren't so erudite.

Blame how genetics work dumbass

Checked.

As did I, brother, but you will get bored of it soon.

Then you will become sincere...

Soon...

How comes genetics aren't making nations extinct where jews don't live?

You just got BTFO.

When will liberals realise they are actually more racist than people on the right?

You don't understand how supply and demand works...cringe...

Underrated.

I love how people try to refute this. The mental gymnastics in their minds are a wonder to behold.

>every major media is run by jews
>I-I don't want to be an antisemite so it's not the jews!

How many neckbeards were "demanding" that Star Wars recycle the plot of E04 except with a female lead, cuck love interest and evil yet weak white villain?

Again you don't understand how supply and demand works lmao...

the demand is in going to see the film, if no one goes and no profit is made, there is little demand...

How old are you?

>why nowadays every single movie is politicized ?

The Internet and social media in particular. It gave shitty minorities a voice and the shittier the minority, the louder it screams. The jews in charge listen to those who scream the loudest.

>flood every white country with every possible other race until they are a minority in their own countries (only 15% world population is whites)
>whites go extinct while asians remain asian, africans african and indians indian
>Blame how genetics work dumbass

I can see that your masters on diversity studies didn't go to waste, nice arguments.

3/6 are owned by Jews.

Go flood Africa with your offspring. Be the change you want to see

The demand is there because Star Wars is a well-established franchise. It is not there for having subversive subliminal messages shoved down our throats.

>he thinks white people are allowed to live in africa

yeah because none of chaplin's films were political or orson welles or john ford or kazan or kubrick or spielberg or coppola or the dozens of other directors from the 20th century

LMAO

you know nothing about film

And are they subliminal if you are aware of them :^)

better check your definitions buddy boy

oh and btw, your outcry against them is part of supply and demand, you are not buying the product, that's the beauty of capitalism :)

>spielberg

>The last days of the big lie: Spielberg’s hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Movies have always been politicized or had subtle messages. What you really want to know is why movies don't cater to your specific tastes.

uhhh.... why?

because its TWENTY, SIX, TEEN.

ugh

It's not the enlightened that subliminal messages are targeted at my friend.

in the past it was harder for the general public to voice their opinions, now you have social media and thousands of clickbait articles companies respond to

however, it doesnt matter what opinion you have, people like you are obviously also consuming the media hoopla surrounding any movie so you can be partially to blame for fueling the fire. Plus the simple fact you read the bullshit means you become more aware, regardless if you agree

The difference is those directors put the politics in there deliberately because they believed in them. It wasn't a calculated move to pander to lefties.

Those people could also make good movies so even though those movies were political, they were also good to watch. The politics stick out today because the movies are rehashed shit.