I'm heartbroken b

I'm heartbroken b

why do i do this to myself

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchangals.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

show pussy and asshole
oh and what happened btw

Not even you. If it is kik me @official.rezurrected and write "7/31 PS4" on your chest

give me some feels plz

More

Summer Fag

the best free dating website, 18+ only! a lot of slutty girls on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchangals.html

worst attempt at timestamp EUW

Because you're a whore.

Here u go

I've been with someone for almost 3 years living with him and I'm in love but he's not. think he uses me for my money. he hardly ever even wants sex

i would but not shaved

Sharpie in pooper as is the norm

who isn't

>not shaved

Probably why he won't fuck you

It doesn't matter if you shaved or not. As long as its not the Amazon rainforest you're fine.

also i have a lot of tattoos. tryna stay anonymous

where are your tattoos located?

You got your tits out on Sup Forums for this? Go peddle your attention whoring somewhere else.

roll

see
i shaved every day for a year no sex so i stopped. only shave like once a month just cuz i don't like it too hairy

show me your pussy

Still Kik me tho @official.rezurrected

ass, back, lower leg

and tiny one on hip/by my belly

so... why are you even here?
There's usually a question associated with this level of whoring.

These are trips so show us your finger filled cute little anus

i need attention ill admit it

show more then

You do it to yourself because there's that slight chance that it may work, they may be who you want them to be.
Seriously though, I'm him, I've been him, I'll answer questions about him
>3306175663

you have nice tits kik sl4b

do you think we could get more tits? maybe you could push them together with your arms if that's okay with you.

show me your pussy then
i will tell you how i would fuck you and lick it out
cmon your first pic turned me quite on.. really beautiful breasts

idk i think i want advice even though i probably won't follow it.

are some guys just less affectionate. i know 100% he's not gay. he cheated on me with his ex in about 7 months into our relationship. i saw the texts and he talked to her completely different than he talks to me. I'm pretty sure that's over but....nothing is certain

yo op want dick pics?

cant really show my pussy because I dont have one.

You guys into traps?

ill take some more. give me a minute though it took a long time for my stupid phone to upload that pic

thank u

Just talk to him, Jesus, hes still your friend
Also, spread legs please

Lows sexy send more

fuck off fucking gay waste of oxygen

if you only expose one more body part (besides your breasts) you can still remain anonymous. Many women have posted nudes on Sup Forums just don't show your face.

No wonder he won't fuck you. Who knows how much dick you've had, what you've got.

>are some guys just less affectionate.

I am. Doesn't go for eveyone. That's some shady shit though. Have you asked your lad what's up? His response?

the best free dating website, a lot of busty girls on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchangals.html

Thanks OP

user is right op just don't show your face

so is it possible he's not affectionate...or just likes moving hella slow. he seems like a guy that fucks off in lil relationships but once he decides to get serious he is very loyal.

my main concerns:
1. he says "i love you" back less than 50% of the time on the phone. usually says it in person though
2. will usually answer the phone or call back within an hour, but hardly ever texts me back. seems uninterested
3. doesn't get jealous of anything
4. seems to appreciate when i clean or provide (financially) but doesn't express appreciation for me my mind/body

what did you do/what were u like with girls?

While Im here anyone have any good kik slut threads. Tryna expand my nude collection

he says he isn't into showing affection

i question it cuz like i said when he cheated with his ex...his texts were like "you're so sexy" "i love you so much" "you're so beautiful" "i miss you ...can't wait to see you" etc. he doesn't talk like that to me....maybe once in a blue moon if he's very high or drunk

have you tried provoking him? like teasings, sexually, to see if he reacts? like.. 1 year is a lot of time for no sex..

Don't be a fag OP, you're getting cucked.

have you tried actually making a fucking move? maybe he just doesnt know whens an appropriate time. Not every guy is thinking lets fuck 24/7. Try initiating the fuck becouse maybe he does wanna fuck you ,but just cant decide when the right time is or if you even want to.

where are the pics...?

come onto him guys love that

yeah...i used to try all the time. tbh i don't even care about sex that much. id be fine with once a month. but it's like once a year....he literally said those words, that he doesn't want to have sex because he's trying to take it slow and "get his mind right"

that was earlier....we only did oral for like the first year and a half. finally he stopped saying that, we had real sex but he hardly ever wants it and pushes me away saying he's not in the mood

sometimes i wonder if he has another girl on his mind and that's why....

also i took pics. uploading them now

see

1) He doesn't "love" you, at least not in the way that you love him.
2) He's almost certainly cheated on you, if not physically, they emotionally.
3) He doesn't get jealous because he doesn't value as his romantic partner, but rather as someone who provides for him, also reference 2.
4) He barely has sex with you because he's getting off somewhere else, and when he does it's most likely because whoever else isn't available.
5) He does appreciate when you clean and provide because that makes his life easier

I dated a girl for about a year, it was a toxic relationship though, I cheated, she cheated, I fell out of love and kept her around for sex mainly

So this thread went from attention whore shaming to relationship therapy.

this

If only she knew it last month we could still be happy together

>I fell out of love and kept her around for sex mainly
at least you loved her at some point

I have to agree with you though. that's pretty much why i'm here. like i said in another post...he did cheat, with his ex. actually happened twice.

when i met him he told me about her and said i had to accept that she's in his life cuz they were together a long time and are good friends. i was not tripping at all but when we started dating he was really weird about her.....only called her outside (never in front of me).....wouldn't let me meet her....and whenever they hung out he had her pick him up around the corner instead of in our apartment complex (he said it was easier for her to find...bullshit obviously)

well when i caught him cheating with her (saw his texts) at first he denied it till i started quoting the texts. then he finally admitted to everything. apologized. said it's complicated and i don't understand....said he would cut her off. he didn't, and the entire thing happened again. then i told him i was going to leave him if he ever talked to her again or if i heard her name one more fucking time......as far as i know he really stopped. I've gone through his phone one more time, about a week ago. either he started deleting his messages or he stopped. but he doesn't do the weird sneaky behavior anymore like he was doing when i know he was cheating.

they had sex a couple times but mostly they were emotionally cheating......he was still in love with her and in her mind they were still together. they just hung out and acted like a couple and shit. basically he had 2 relationships at once

he's apologized a lot but he's never begged me to forgive him...it's more like "believe me or don't. I know my heart and i know I'm not doing wrong anymore"

This sounds like this user is just tryin to be mean, but he's probably right OP, it doesn't sound like he's that into you.
You just gotta look out for you at the end of the day. If you ain't happy, then there's something wrong.

just dump him, he's shit. It's just better for your health and sanity to be alone than in wrong company, y'know

omfg the pics are taking forever.

i sent the titty pic like 3 times and finally cropped it and it finally worked with the cropped pic

I'm waiting on the new pic and now all the uncropped tit pics are coming

it is exactly the same pic....just un cropped. take this while we wait for pussy pics

oops didn't attach it lmao

Yeah, just like I thought.
Listen to me when I say its NOT going to get better, again it will NOT get better.
No matter what he says, he won't change, not for longer than a few weeks at MOST.

Unfortunately my public advice is over, if you want to talk more about him and your possible options, then I'd be more than happy to explain it all to you.
>My numbers in my first post

you're probably right.

i know lots of people say this...but he really is something special. that's why I'm still with him. I've never met anyone like him.

he doesn't treat me bad at all....he's very respectful and kind and helps out in little ways......it's just that i don't think he loves me back. so it's not like he's an asshole or abusive or anything....im only unhappy in the relationship cuz I don't feel loved. feels like I'm friend zoned or some shit

who puts their number on b lol

i might call though. idk

yes. some men are less affectionate. but your man is a liar and a cheater. he doesn't love you or want you. i'm not trying to be mean, i am just giving you some tough love.

OP your man is full of shit. you need to move on and do better. but in the meantime it's ok to grieve.

anyone still here

not that bad...

yeah just wanted ur skype anyone else ask? i want to watch u fap

how do you break up with someone you love...?
also, when we live together....both our names are on the lease even though I pay all the rent/bills. all his stuff tangled in with mine....he has no money and nowhere to go. it's a tiny 1 bedroom apartment. i suppose he'd have to go live with his mom.....they already have 6 people and a baby under one roof in a small apartment. there's not even a couch to sleep on....2 people are already sleeping on the floor.

thanks
i don't have Skype

nice..
really like to give it a mouth hug

very nice pussy op. would you mind showing us your ass?

god fucking damn it and to think I got dumped by my 1st gf because I was an affectionate pussy

Because youre human and thats how we do things. PS pussy plox?

Talk to me

perhaps with your ass facing the camera? it doesn't have to be exactly like this picture but you get the idea I'm sure

You sound like a good person.
Your boyfriend sounds like a shitty person.
I dunno, not gonna white knight here. Your situation is fucked.
I'd say confront him and tell him to cut the bullshit and put more effort into the relationship or else you give him like 2-3 months to get his shit together before you kick him out. Since you pay for your shit, that stuff is 100% yours unless you're married.
In which case lmao.

Add me on kik OP to talk Entichi

Ever tried telling him what you feel like? I mean, that could be quite helpful for the relationship. We men tend to be misunderstodd :(

Could you perhaps give some details about you and your boyfriends socio-economic status?

You mentioned your boyfriend seems to be taking financial advantage of you. Is he some sort of slacker, low-life, while you are working hard and make good money?

This doesnt change the fact that he doesnt love you. Even though it seems shitty of you to leave him in this kind of state your first priority should be to look out for yourself. Right now you are not doing that. Dump him , break all contact with him and try to leave all of this behind you. Btw how old are u?

marry me ;)

An attention whore trying to cry about what a horrible life she has, as the world is rigged to cater to and favor her in every single way possible. Even with that wad of roast beef that looks like hell.

Kill yourself cunt, you fail as a cunt.

Just go to and masturbate your pain away. It really will help.

That's not hairy, that's just not bald. I would call it trim, and I for one prefer pussy that way.

That's not hairy, that's just not bald. I would call it trim, and I for one prefer pussy that way.

it doesn't have to be exactly like this picture but you get the idea

Pic of u in most comfiest bra?

and show face

i think it takes maturing....some girls are naturally smart about love. others have to learn it, like me.

when i was young i got turned on by bad boys and assholes (like high school age).

after dating one i learned my lesson. now I can't stand guys like that. they look like duche bags.

how old were you and the girl?

what's happenin user

yes op show us your ass facing the camera. do it for the trips

>not knowing the pity games cunts play
>falling for obvious lies cunts always tell

You are going to be used and played for a fool so fucking bad Sup Forumsro. I feel sorry for you.

i don't think i can do that without my tats showing..

nice trips user

If you know there's no future, why stay? I get that it's hard but, it sounds like you're giving yourself false hope.

Also post a better timestamp.