I already do. And I live in California.

because i actually have a good taste in firearms

Sorry bro

poastin my AR-fu

I have a 12 gauge which is good enough for me

top kek

because i live in illinois

/excused

I don't own an assault rifle 15 because guns kill people and Im not a killer.

stands for armalite 15 dont own it cuz in my country it is illegal cuz considered as war weapon

Why would I want an over price piece of crap for home defense?

Volume of fire is the name of the game bruh hope that 12ga is a semi

Yes, California law sucks dick.

i live in a civilised country, nobody i have ever met has ever needed to use lethal force to defend themselves

because i have an AK-47 which is superior in just about everything

Because people are (close) to never 'shot' with a firearm in my country, cause NOONE has access to them.

>tfw you realize you live in based Nevada

because im poor

55g bullets don't satisfy my gun lust.

You guys are absurd :-)

looking good mane

>>SELF DEFENSE

rofl.kek.exe

Is not mosin

did you make those ammo can labels or buy them? I like those. Much better than my tape that I wrote on.

Good luck hitting anything past 300 yards.

>most fights take place in 300 yards or less

Not when your using a full powered cartridge.

i'm not a paranoid schizophrenic that thinks people are out to kill me

They're magnetic. AmmoCanMagnets.Com I think.

This thread again...

because i live in europe

>le nugget meme

Lol. I wonder how many of those shitty rifles were sold because the internet said to.
If you ever handle a mauser, any mauser, you'll figure out how much your mosin sucks.

Because unless that thing has an incredibly short barrel and I wear a trench coat everywhere I can't conceal it on my person for self defense. That and there are far better alternatives for self defense.

If you meant home defense than there are still far better alternatives that will be far easier to maneuver in a home or will eliminate the intruder with one shot far easier such as a handgun or a shotgun.

I have no hate for ar15s but face it civilians currently have no use for an ar15 beyond wanting one which is itself a reason to own one

Because I live in England

Shot placement is the name of the game. If you are skilled and experienced with your firearm caliber is irrelevant.

If you had a special forces soldier with a .22 pistol vs some internet keyboard warrior with a AR-15 with 30 round mags I would put my money on the special forces guy every time.

I'm sorry.

Right on bro!

Caliber is not irrelevant when you're trying to save yourself from a charging bear.

I would like to but I live in California

>If you meant home defense than there are still far better alternatives that will be far easier to maneuver in a home or will eliminate the intruder with one shot far easier such as a handgun or a shotgun.

Handguns are definitely not guaranteed "one shot stop" weapons. Handguns are weak as fuck. An AR-15 is a far better choice than a handgun for home defense, and with fragmenting 55grain 5.56 is safer than shotguns, because shotgun shot will penetrate more drywall than a high velocity fragmenting 5.56.

because your mom was always coming around asking me to fuck her with it.

Am poorfag

>shot placement
>caliber is irrelevant
>12 gauge from 100 yards
i forgot how good of an aim i can be at 100 yards with a 12 gauge. i aint missing shit.

Because I'm only 20

I hate sbr shit.
Don't know why.
Good argument though.

You are 1000X more likely to be attacked by a feral nigger than a angry bear.

Black males aged 15 - 30 are y far the most dangerous animals on the planet.

But yes, when facing bears a larger caliber is ideal.

>Doesn't know what slugs are

Why would I carry a jamming PoS rifle when i can have the reliable and stronger and better kalishnakov

living in germany :/

Lol, this guy.

I might be wrong, but I think you can buy the complete rifle at 18. Isn't it just the lower receiver you can't buy until 21?

>implying slugs are just one big piece of lead

Only need to be 18 to buy rifles or shotguns. 21 for pistols.

>100 yards is self defense

AK means African cunt

2nd

Correct, since the lower can be turned into a pistol.

You probably bought a wasr. Shut up.

That's what a traditional slug is

>self defense topic
>mentions 300 yard war zone
> /thread

AR-15 jamming is a meme. My AK has had more malfunctions than my AR. Mostly ammo related tho because I feed my AK the cheapest, shittiest steel case I can find.

Cos I bought an FN-FAL rather

Nigger where did I say shit about caliber and what the fuck do you know about combat? Yes caliber isn't nearly as important as people believe but in combat, you always want more shots going downrange than coming at you.

caliber is always relevant, yes. but what the fuck are you talking about you jew? what kind of civilian sd situation requires shots at 100 yards? and don't give me that "crazy bear horny moose attack" bullshit.

Because ar's are shit. Ak master race here

that was my point you nigger.

because its too difficult to clean an AR

FN-80 is far superior.

I have the same Logitech speakers. Speakers suck ass, Subwoofer is ok.

it took more than ten seconds to type this out. Here are 30,000 Reasons Not To Have A Gun In Your Home, Americans Own 300 Million Firearms, When Is It Enough? Statistics And Data On Number Of Mass Shootings Per Year In The US

Before buying a gun for self protection or hunting, make sure you consider the 30,000 reasons not to own a gun, by looking at both the pros and the cons of gun ownership. The pro reasons will be provided by the gun industry and dealers who make profits out of your purchase.

There are more than 51,000 gun retailers, but only 37,000 grocery stores in the United States. An average gun dealer can make $50,000 per WEEK selling guns. Violence and death is a highly profitable industry, which says a lot for why guns are 'sold' so heavily in so many ways.

30,000 GUN DEATHS EACH YEAR IN US, ONLY 4 PER YEAR IN JAPAN

With statistics like this, would it surprise anyone that there are over 30,000 gun related deaths PER YEAR in the USA, compared to 4 in Japan in the same period a few years ago?

get rektd 2a shill

>m-muh self defense
>muh safety from big bad terrorist
>muh out outdated rights

Maybe he's a cop.

I mean, yeah, if you have down syndrome I can see why it would be difficult to disassemble a bolt carrier group for cleaning.

ar-15 is for fucking pussies.

Owning a gun for self defense is like owning a vicious pitt bull to protect your toddler. Sure, there are rare scenarios where it might actually help, but you're far more likely to have it backfire. Owning a gun increases your chances of being shot, so it actually makes you less safe.

Das boot.

>30,000 GUN DEATHS EACH YEAR IN US, ONLY 4 PER YEAR IN JAPAN

Why are focusing only on gun deaths? By the way, 2/3rds of American gun deaths are suicides and by the way, Japan's suicide rate is 2X times America's suicide rate. Turns out even without guns the Japs are very efficient at killing themselves.

cuz I don't want to mass murder other people.

Ah, trying to justify spending an extra thousand dollars on a tool that an AR-15/AR-10 could do exactly the same for half the price? Nice going, mate!

Because I'm broke and can't spend 1000+ dollars on a bang bang stick

kek i have that same chair

That is what a slug is, numbnuts

A slug is basically a big bullet that turns the shotgun into a large caliber rifle. It doesn't have the same accuracy as a true rifle, but it is still very effective and accurate at 100 yards.

But you aren't going to be scoring hits at 400 yards with a slug like you can with a rifle.

Suicide by firearm is still a public health concern and should be treated as such.

Civilized countries recognize that.

Because long guns of any kind are shit for home defense. Use a pistol.

no i just have a job and am able to get the guns that I want.

However Yes an ar-10 does do the same job for half the price.

>tavor is my favorite gun

Already own one.

I live in sweden. we got anti-rape armbands

>any fight taking place at any single range over 5 meters in a SELF DEFENSE SCENARIO
S E L F D E F E N S E

not ARMED WARFARE

>Mfw I built my ar for $450

thank you.

Suicide in general should be concerning. Focusing especially on gun suicide is fucking idiotic.

I have no use for one

Because I own a real gun. Pic related, Lee-Enfield SMLE No.1 MkIII

That probably because I was talking about the handgun as more maneuverable and the shotgun as more likely to stop them in one shot

>mostly ammo related.

No. Completely ammo related. Literally 100%.

implying birdshot's only carry around 77 pellets.
american ignorant

Cause I'm a broke piece of shit who does nothing but sits on my ass on the computer all day.

I bet you were that kid in high school that thought he was intellectually superior to everyone else and thought the girls would eventually see him for the supreme gentleman he was while the stronger men beat the shit out of you and fucked every girl you ever liked

No need. The likely hood of someone putting me into a situation where I would need (and be able to use it) is so low it's not worth dropping the several thousand dollars.

Shotgun. Pistol just scares people. .45 is too slow, 9mm doesn't have enough mass, .40 is complete bulls hit worst of both in one bullet, 10mm you lose the ability to place follow up shots, and the bigger and faster the bullets get from there the same problem persists.

Just use a shotgun.

>far more likely to have it backfire
You can own a gun in a 100% safe way. You can literally have a lock on your gun itself that means it can't chamber a round or fire without YOUR FINGERS TOUCHING FINGERPRINT SENSORS like a FUCKING SCIENCE FICTION MOVIE.

>Kalashnikov is more reliable!
When will these meme die

Posting.