My nigga Charlie sent me a link to this site and you niggas crazy lmao!

My nigga Charlie sent me a link to this site and you niggas crazy lmao!

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=Offended&diff=next&oldid=10961
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you and fuck Charlie.

Nigga I'll shoot yo ass

Apparently there are more than 201 species of new fags.

Who the fuck you think you is boi? I'll bust a capo in yo ass.Square up nigga.

I ain't a fag dumb fuck

Do it then motha fucka u live on: 907C County Street Bronx, NY 10451

FUCK OFF NORMIE ASS NIGGER YOU GETTIN LYNCHED TONIGHT SLAVE REEEEEEEEEEEE

I ain't a slave

So nigga you gonna do it or not? 12 year old motha fucka

ARE YOU BLACK? IF YOU ARE YOUR'E A SLAVE YOU NIGLET FUCK REEEEEEEE

Get back to africa nigger

I bet you won't come to where I live and fight me pussy ass 12 year old nigga

Back to Africa you smelly boot lipped nigger

I'm not from Africa dumb fuck

Dont post your address dumb ass!! i live fucking 20 minutes away and im gonna come over there and speak to your mom about this little nigga!

I would murder you anytime anywhere.

Oh shit nigga you think you tough aye fuc boii? Posting your adresss on an anonymous board boo?? Aight nigga. I live in queens . I'll be there kiddo.

Bring in the squad too. We con tag team ya bitch.

Don't bring me into your level. I'm no nigger you criminal faggot spic ass cunt slave

Bruh I'm out cya

Oh I'm sorry your getting offended
Check out this link for my apology sir
It'll be worth your time

encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=Offended&diff=next&oldid=10961

Bye

͠°͠_̡°͠

Stay there nigga. Gonna fuck yo ass boi

yoyoyo b-boi nigga dawg G
aight lissen up we gonne need da glocks n shit to blapblap these crachas yeah moddafucka

I know none of you niggas ain't gonna do anything with y'all 12 year old ass's

And how old are you nigga?

You are 23 and still talk like a middle school coon. Oyy veyy.

You should all know we dont use that kind of language on Sup Forums, now all of you say your sorry

Your sorry

aigh fuck you bitch cracka ass telling us wat to do

we fucking all ur hos

pshhhhh tell me where to be faggot. ill meet you infront of your house faggot. ill wait there. let me know where i need to go

Ow fuck! Chill out man, you just cut me with all that edge

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

fuk u

dubz dont lye fagit. fuk u

What the fuck is going on in this thread