Hey Sup Forumsros I just told my crush I like her through text and she hasn't seen it yet... Did I fuck up?

Hey Sup Forumsros I just told my crush I like her through text and she hasn't seen it yet... Did I fuck up?

That's for you to find out. Not us

She's seen it, she just hasn't responded because she's too nice to tell you you have no chance but can't think of any other way to phrase it.

Hahaha, you fucked up

Face to face for that shit, man up

That's what I thought too but it says she hasn't seen it yet

She lives 2 time zones ahead of me

Post a screencap of her response

You did good. You'll get over her rejecting you the sooner you ask her.

For shnizzel as soon as she responds I'll post a screenshot yo

So this was on facebook?
You know the messages aren't marked as read until you actually click on them right?
She probably saw the preview and noped out.

I can see it now... "I'm going to be out of town for a week so we can't go on a date :("

No no it was through snapchat

No. If you don't have her yet, then there's nothing to lose. You should worry if you hook up though. Always gotta worry.

>mfw this has been used one me
I know better now

Thanks for ur words of wisdom mr. Sir

Discussing any kind of legitimate relationship stuff over text is indeed fucking up.

If you like a girl you should be telling her in person. If you're texting her, obviously you aren't hanging out too much. Texting/messaging is such a shitty way to talk about relationships. I understand that you're probably 15 years old and don't really know any different but if a girl ever tries to talk to you about serious stuff you should just belay the conversation until you can have it in person, and you should never bring up serious stuff in text either.

The general rule of thumb is if you can't bring up the courage to say something to someone's face, you probably shouldn't text it to them either. If you want to tell a girl you like her but can only do it through text, that's an indicator that you know she doesn't feel the same way so why set yourself up for failure just because it's easier over text?

Post text OP.

I'm 16 and yes you are totally right user. :/

Realtalk now.
Maybe you did, maybe you didn't. but to be what germans call a "Fotzenknecht", isn't desirable either. Just tell her, if she is mature enough but not into it, she will aknowledge but tell you that she's not available.
If she's a fucking cunt and acts shitty, then you lost nothing.
Go on with your life, one step at a time.

Toplel

Not much really i just sent a text telling her how I felt about her and she left me on read now... :/

Idiot. She'll probably say no, or make up an excuse, whatever, move on. However, next time, try a chick you can actually meet face to face.

If she replies, then thats a green light. Don't be afraid of rejection.

Ya you fucked up. Telling a girl you like her through text is akin to being a little boy handing her a note saying "i like like you. Do you like like me? Check yes or no." before running away. You now look like a total pussy to her. Thats set in, and she will never consider you as a serious sexual candidate. Learn from this and move on friend.

Mods.

Okie pokie sir/ ma'am

MODS

Underage and b& bitch!

Also, don't say "okie pokie" or "sir/mam"

It makes you look weak.

The bright side is that this is totally normal behavior for a 16 year old, so don't be too down on yourself. I'm 24 and I know people a few years older than me who still do this shit, some people just never learn.

It's a bit hard for me to relate to you because your specific age group lives inside of your smartphones (I was a freshman when the first iPhone came out, didn't really catch on until after high school), but you should really try to break the mold and do your best to hang out with the girls you like instead of just trying to poke them on Facebook or send them Snapchats.

Find them at lunch and have a conversation (don't linger). Get to know their friends too. Do what it takes to be able to hang out with them outside of school, exactly like you would with a bro. You basically gotta be friends with them before you can go and get romantic with them, so baby steps, and don't make it super obvious that you have a thing for them because unless you're 10/10 it's going to be a turn off.

Not him but you're a silly little bird.

Reminds me of that sponge bob episode where they're pirates and mr krabs says "pirates don't say okie pokie, Pirates say arrg"