This can't be real

This can't be real.

There is a Live Stream on Youtube, where people who believe in the flat earth theory are giving evidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=XnmmJa1dsCM

How can this be real ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AiyJH8kwx-U
youtu.be/0wLt5eMXCyw
youtube.com/user/markksargent
youtube.com/watch?v=UAifzh7_-cg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It isn't. And if it was there is NO reason for NASA to lie about it. Seriously, what is there to gain by lying?

Trillions of dollars, world domination and control of the knowledge of our creation/meaning/purpose?

Funding.
Lots and Lots of money.
You know the thing that runs the world?
Yeah metric fuck loads of that stuff.

Trillions of dollars how? How does convincing people the world is a sphere translate to money? And how does knowing the "truth" about the earth being flat let you have the "knowledge of our creation/meaning/purpose"?

Lol, so they (and the USSR's program) were founded to fake stuff? and neither one bothered to tattle on the other?

Okay then?

Why would a space agency get more money if the earth was a sphere?

Can't tell if serious or not.

>believing in flat earth

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Don't bother trying to reach these "people" they're either trolling or legitimately retarded.

In a society with a free marketplace of ideas, this type of shit will crop up sometimes. And sometimes it'll get trendy, like flat-Earthers seem to be, in certain circles.

>Parallel universe where Earth is flat
>Flat earth has "honest" NASA
>Functions exactly the same

yeah there is 0 reason to lie.

I don't believe this theory since we can obviously see the moon is found...but those two things are all just puppets of the same entity.

Smoke crack

prove the earth is not a flat plane accelerating upwards

>implying there are millions of dollars at stake
>implying power is gained by you knowing the world is flat, while everyone else thinks its round
>implying the knowledge of our creation, meaning and purpose is even important
>implying this is even a debate
come on bro.

flat earth theory states that we are encased in a bubble. As in it's impossible to get into outer space, they say there is a LITERAL barrier in the way.

So nasa fakes "space" stuff for funding as they cant ACTUALLY get to space. So in their logic everything they say is fake, photos are all fake and CGI and composite, there is nothing up there, no satellites etc.

World governments protect this truth via the south pole, hence the south pole treaty because the south pole is the last land before you reach the barrier, the dome, on a ground level.
Space agencies all play into this lie to keep us not in the know.

well thats the jist of what I heard anyway, thats my take on their beliefs.

The fact that things disappear over the horizon. The earth being flat does not explain this.

smoke crack

Perspective and limitations of our eyes, powerful zoom cameras will bring the object back into view which would be impossible if the earth curved like the math states it should

Your joking right? You think NASA pays for their own space missions?

I won't go as far as the Earth being flat
but I do believe that the Earth is Hollow with another world under ours; Agartha

>Funding.
>Lots and Lots of money.

And what did Erasothenes get from it, 2,200 years ago?
What did Magellan get from it, by circumnavigating the globe, instead of a disc, 500 years ago?

what did Kepler or Copernicus get from it, 400 years ago?

why did the Soviets and US, who were mortal enemies opposed to each others' ideologies gain from secretly being complicit in this conspiracy?

of course its not flat, you sad, fucking idiot.

smoke some more crack

Why would nasa even exist then? What does the earth being flat have to do with a magic space bubble around us? If there isn't any satalites then how do accurate programs like google earth work? Why would they keep this a secret? What is the bubble made out of? It has to be clear but it can't be glass or plastic or it would block UV radiation.

It's just people who have a natural tendency to distrust everything normal people do or say.

They are funny, if anything. And harmless.

It's pretty mad how defensive people get. I never stated I believed it, I simply guessed at a motivation.

You should watch some of the better videos out of interest like me, they bring up some interesting details at least, like GPS tracking not working in the southern hemisphere for commercial flights. Yeah if the big thing of the Earth not being flat is wrong, the fact that GPS has this thing going on is still worthy of investigation.

>What is the bubble made out of?
Pure energy, bro. Pure energy.

Planes circle the Earth pretty much daily, if the earth was flat this would not be possible (unless the earth is a fucking pacman level and you pop out the other side when you reach the edge)

Pokemon Go proves a round earth.

I don't know? All I did was watch some videos and take a interest as a skeptic and pass on what I remembered, go ask the people who made the videos? Or watch them and maybe understand them better than me.

What about the Chinese, the Russians, the Japanese? YOu know... all those other countries that've been to outer space...

It is most definitely not harmless. It promotes an unhealthy distrust of science and any form of authority. Trying to convince someone that the earth is being run by some shadowy evil cabal is most definitely not harmless.

>and harmless

bro...

see

Don't watch this shit, GLOBEBUSTERS are a shill. Paid to defraud and give false evidence for flat earth. If anybody actually believes in Flat earth or is at least on the fence, Globebusters are a shill.

True dat

O.P. Here

I'm still watching the live stream and laughing my ass off.

Their evidence is so weak and just an opinion on some random data they found on the interwebs

antarctica is the outer rim, north pole is the centre

Also, how the fuck does GPS and Cell coverage work without satellites?

Also, how the fuck does the Earth rotate if it's flat?

YES IT CAN BE REAL, AND IT IS REAL
Proof: youtu.be/AiyJH8kwx-U

nonsense the earth is clearly a doughnut

So how the fuck do you explain how it's day time in Australia, but night halfway across the world?

The videos I watched generally said the sky rotated not the Earth, like they believed in olden times I guess?
Watch a vid I'm not a vid creator or stalwart believer, I just enjoy watching Esoteric conspiracy shit when I go to bed because I find them comfy.

Also, how the fuck do planes flying out of one end of the Earth not fly off into space and shit?

conspiracy theories aren't about "facts" as everyone else understands them, it's about feelings, which means if you're predisposed to mistrust, and not capable of rationally understanding that your mistrust isn't necessarily justified, you'll actively go out seeking "reasons" why you feel this way.

they say the sun and moon go around the flat disc like a ying yang symbol, go watch a vid or two

lol, yeah.
Smoke some more crack, my friend.

Well the title card is right. The earth is not in the shape of a globe. It's a sphere.

I had the same thought.
How does GPS work if the world is flat.

These globebuster need to go back to highschool and retake Physics / Science class

the outer rim? seriously, we're straight into scifi shit now?

>Watch a vid I'm not a vid creator or stalwart believer, I just enjoy watching Esoteric conspiracy shit when I go to bed because I find them comfy.
I'm not giving this shit any more clicks.

It's clearly clickbait meant to boost ad $$$.

You do know how far sunlight travels, right?

It's like the retards who believe in this dumb theory have never been on a plane. Not surprising really.

it's technically a VERY oblate tetrahedron, but basically yeah, a sphere.

You're on the internet, you watch youtube, and you don't use an adblock?

I don't know what to say friend.

It's not a sphere either. The coin term would be "Geoide" I believe. The poles are slightly flattened due to centrifugal forces.

I just had to check that out, they said something like that stars are closer to niin and ISS or some billshit like that, well thb my sides are atleast at the moon right now

Globebusters AKA Jeranism is a shill. Don't watch this garbage. If for any reason you were at all interested in flat earth check out Eric Dubay, not this fraudulent trash heap.

In the videos they state the Sun is alot smaller than nasa states, and alot closer. These arn't my arguments, and if you have questions then go to the source.

What is the moon a sphere then but not earth?

YT still registers "views" which is how content producers negotiate ad $$$ deals.

I looked it up
That is literally the most retarded thing I've ever heard

Thats my thoughts as well, but then there are several hours long "documentaries" on youtube on this flat earth "theory" (if you can even call it that). If thats trolling, then thats fucking dedication.

shill, please

>These aren't my arguments
>But I'll use them regardless
Are you just playing devil's advocate? no one can be this deluded.

\thread

Watch the stream !

Some of them have been on an airplane.

The say the earth looks round, because the windows are round shapes and the glass is bowed.

Flat earth theory is idiotic but the moon appearing round would confirm it rather deny it anyway. We only see one side of the moon, never the other because it is tidally locked.

What about people who have traveled in hot air balloons?

/end

So use a fucking ad blocker retard its 2016...

>Skydiving
Checkmate

youtu.be/0wLt5eMXCyw

If the earth was truly flat, Everest, the tallest mountain in the world, would be seen just by looking over the horizon. And no, I'm not watching your retarded stream.

Views of the ad dumb cunt.

they apparently die horrific deaths, it seems.

that faggot is liking his own comments and videos

fuck this

What about sky divers?

Don't attack me.

I'm laughing at them !

I do not believe the earth is flat, they do.

Those arguements I posted are their retarded views.

fucking stupid clickbaiting nutjobs. Please do me a favor, get in a hot air balloon and leave the Earth, then look down and feel fucking stupid.

Kill yourself

They don't think the moon and sun are spheres in what I watched, one said they were flat discs also.

Fine I'll stop, last post.

But here's my final thought on the subject. I found the videos I watched interesting to a point, but I take alot of this shit and alot of these kind of wacko subjects with a pinch of salt.
My fave videos were by this guy
youtube.com/user/markksargent

HOWEVER
He advertises a paid website where he puts up most of his content, to me that's pretty bullshit, if it's the truth like they say it is I don't see why they put it behind a paywall, it's pretty much a big red light to me that they're talking out their ass for cash. The guy seems pretty central in the flat earth shit and he's out for money.
In closing, some of the thngs brought up, like the southern hemisphere commercial flight GPS not tracking planes accross oceans, some of the stuff do to with Admiral Byrd was pretty interesting, but don't get suckered in guys.

they don't seem to need parachutes anymore.

if earth is round = there is no God

that is why people make this up

Jesus. You're a real "dick", bro.
You spit the hot fire. Some people are bound to get burned by the fire.
>Kill yourself
Fucking kill yourself

Kill yourself.

Bro who is that girl.

How do they account for a guy in -200 BC calculated the circumference of Earth pretty closely? They think the conspiracy runs back till prehistory?

>>Kill yourself
>Fucking kill yourself
Everybody just fucking kill themselves so I can get a moment's peace.

>Kill yourself
Smoke some more crack.

jordyn jones or something

history is a vast conspiracy. Have you ever actually seen Ancient Greece?

Mark Sargent LMAO! He is the biggest shill of them all! He was proven to have been paid to defame the REAL flat earth movement.

Fuck off cunt, it's obvious you part of the movement against it.

youtube.com/watch?v=UAifzh7_-cg
every tin foil's go to argument is always "durr its faek!!"

People can't be that retarded... can they?

I approve of your trips, son.

Literally state he's in it for the money at the bottom of my post.

Did you read my post through or just get mid way and spazz out a reactionary post like a mong?

if you actually believe the earth is flat can you put forth any actual evidence except for "doesnt it seem strange that...." you people are fucking retarded