Don't buy this game, it's a let dow. Someone got hold of it early and has played 40 hours of it...

Don't buy this game, it's a let dow. Someone got hold of it early and has played 40 hours of it. he's already reached the centre of the universe and apparently the entire game is just super underwhelming.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10865687
store.steampowered.com/app/275850/
reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4va7ve/the_spoilersleaks_megathread/
reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4va7ve/the_spoilersleaks_megathread/d5xxnx6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It comes without DRM.
What makes you think I'd plan to buy it?

Any proof of that?

Wait really?

need source/link of that guy
also the game is just 6GB, i guess the whole hype is gonna twist into big hate

you weren't going to buy the game anyway op, don't lie.

>Sup Forums
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>"someone"

strawpoll.me/10865687

???

Rape.

>Someone
>got hold of it early
>reached the centre of the univers

pls kys fagot, you are even worse then the biased media covering this game.

as far as I heard, yea.
Will be available on GoG as well.

Seems like you can play it entirely offline (and since the universe is so fucking gigantic, and players start spread out / can't live-interact on planez-surface), it doesn't change the gameplay-expirience in a significant way.

All you miss out on are traces other players have left, and - by a really small percentage - the chance to - unknowingly - engage them in space-combat.

No man sky is essentially a single-player game, but with a persistent, collectively shared universe, but no live multi-player interaction on planet-surfaces.

Lol no it's not, the game has billons of planets, how do you think they fit all that in 6 gig. Newfag.

It is, procedurally generation is the keyword. Hope this is bait though

Oh dear....

Getting hold of no man's sky early?
yes and i time travel'd into 1942 and punched hitler in his balls
gtfo

same way every other space game does and has done for years.

I mean fuck starmade has had giant, procedural universes for years now. Eve Online's sitting at a good 8000-something systems to and they've been going 14 years now.

I was going to pirate it anyway

Processor: Intel Core i3
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GTX 480
Storage: 10 GB available space
repeated textures?

Everything I've seen for this game is shit though. I don't see why there is such hype. We didn't find out what you did until a few months ago, and I still don't get the point of the game.

It's like shit minecraft, and minecraft is already shit.

Procedural generation genius

store.steampowered.com/app/275850/
>8GB memory.

how does it fit?
Procedurally generated universe, based on a math formula. The map and coordinates are not hard-coded, they are the result of this underlying equation.

From the 8GB disk-space, the majority are audio-files and textures for the various possible environments.

cant wait to get it !!!

>10GB disk space
fix'd
I did misread the system specs.

This

reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4va7ve/the_spoilersleaks_megathread/

Vids get taken down quickly but it's legit

falling for bait that hard

you retarded fucknuggets

So the next Mighty No. 9?

You remember the hype minecraft had in the beginning?
People actually like these kinds of games.

mincraft is not shit, the hype-train just moved on to other titles of that genre.

And for at least 3 years, no mans sky will be host of that hype-train.

then don't play it or bother commenting about it, idiot.

yes cause mine craft is a terabyte, got to download all those pre-loaded infinite maps

>minecraft is already shit

>MFW

Wasn't planning on getting this glorified tech demo to begin with

My little sister works at 2k games and she got ahold of the game early, and she said the game was super shit, and she kept saying how all the trees and rocks looked the same like copy and paste. She also said

>You can tell a small team made this because it's complete garbage.

under the rated

also: im not a robot! can select niggaz with a store front

yeah guys don't buy it, it's not like I've been campaigning against this game since the beginning or anything.

Erm you can fire out your tech mumbo jumbo all you want, and tech specs for a PC. This is going to mainly be a console game and they wanted to make it years ago but COULDNT because it was such a huge world map to make. Its only with blu ray discs that they've been able to make it, so you're obviously all talking shit.

Look at the you tube videos, the planets are all different so it's not the same thing repeated at all.

Don't even know why I try to have an intelligent conversation on here, none of you newfag kids are smart enough to keep up lol

My little sister works at 2k games and she got ahold of the game early, and she said the game was super shit, and she kept saying how all the trees and rocks looked the same like copy and paste. She also said

> reply to this post or your mother will diebof cancer this month

your first and last sentence gave it away.

Save your money and download a cracked offline version of EVE and fly around in a small ship all day..

Because that's literally what this game is going to be

Yeah whatever...

>blu ray

that shit has literally been out for 10+ years

bait harder

> Update

Actually I will say, just because you're wrong or you disagree doesn't make it bait

Someone posted the videos in the same thread.
reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4va7ve/the_spoilersleaks_megathread/d5xxnx6

Yes for dvds, NOT FOR GAMING

don't even play it guys, sandbox games are boring as fuck, COD4lyfe

Lol is this guy retarded

newfag

Truth

Probably just some 12 year old that was an infant when Sony had their non stop marketing that PS3's used blu ray

Being correct =/= being retarded

Blu rays were out for dvds not for video games for many years......

The ignorance.
The blind misguided rage.
The cancer.

It hurts

No, I've been coming here nearly daily for 2 years, before you guys were probably even legally old enough to come on here lol

Back to point, THERES NO WAY OT PUT A UNIVERSE WORTH OF PLANETS ON A 6GB DISC, OBVIOUSLY!!!!

>here since 2008
yea, fuck off

Dude wat?

kek, I've been here since 2006, kill yourself faggot.

>it's 10gb
reality defies your opinion anyways.

newfag.

>This is going to mainly be a console game and they wanted to make it years ago but COULDNT because it was such a huge world map to make. Its only with blu ray discs that they've been able to make it

2016 - 2 years does not equal 2008 XD

Just because blue rays weren't used for video games back than doesn't mean they weren't fucking there. Just because someone doesn't use the available technology doesn't mean it's absent.

god, why would you fucking admit that
this place doesn't stay fresh for two weeks straight, let alone two years straight

t. on-and-off user for ~5 years

Minecraft is already shit.

>be me
>question my own sanity due to this summerfags incompetence
>pull out copy of Spooder-man 3: the video game
>flip it over
>2007
>"blu-ray disc"

Mate stop baiting

Even at 10gb it won't cut it. Destiny, my favourite game of all time, alongside Final Fantasy 7, is 20gb and that is ONE planet, not BILLIONS.

Its like starbound.All other sectors are unloaded to conserve space and reduce lag.Did you not think this through?

>THERES NO WAY OT PUT A UNIVERSE WORTH OF PLANETS ON A 6GB DISC

Bullshit it could be done over 30 years ago with less than 1MB, now GTFO.

Yes but there weren't any consoles powerful enough to play a blu ray game, they could only play blu ray dvds

Your a liar. Simple as.

No mans sky= destiny 2.0

Well your lying because it doesn't even say it on that side of the disc whether it's blu ray or not lol

IKR, why is it so difficult for kids these days to grasp this concept. If they knew anything about programming they'd be punching themselves for being retarded.

So? The point stands, consoles capable of running blu rays have been out for more than 10 years now, and the whole argument was that the reason this game was not made before was due to this fact.

specifically what did he say to make you think he was talking about the disc and not the game case you autist

Your lying and you just don't understand. Simple as.

pics or it didn't happen

stop, just stop

this kid is obviously about 13 and is just now trying to save face to make himself look good in front of a bunch of anonymous strangers

this is and has been bait ever since his original comment

just stop

WHAT DO YOU EVEN DO IN THIS GAME

Aas far as I can tell it's about exploring a vast procedurally generated universe and saying "oh aint this nice"

That's nothing, my sisters dogs vet is married to the second cousin of the homeless guy who gives people blowjobs in the parking lot for 10 dollars right outside of 2K games HQ, and he said that he used to be a playtester for NMS, but he'd rather suck dick in a parking lot with a cardboard roof over his head.

True story, I shit you not

w-well, YOUR dumb!
>Fucking got em!
Yeah well, I just got here, all I ever seem to do when I come to this website is argue with autists anyways.

lying ass nigger there is no parking LOT next to their HQ just a bigass multistory parking garage

FOH with that shit

>Even at 10gb it won't cut it. Destiny, my favourite game of all time, alongside Final Fantasy 7, is 20gb and that is ONE planet, not BILLIONS.

Motherfucker do you even know what procedurally generated means? It means they use MATH and random number functions to generate and draw the universe. Along with a dictionary of known system names they combine a method of generating new system names.

I'm done with retarded user, these fucktards wind me up so much. Wtf are they teaching you in college, how to suck cock while typing nonsense on the internet?

same fucking thing, asswipe

Wasn't planning on it anyways, people need to curb their expectations of it though. It looks bland as fuck from the trailers.

lmaooo that user just got BTFO'd

it's not a game it's a graphics sim

total bs "game"

> 13 year old kid saving face
> bait

Which one nigga

Why would I want to play minecraft in space?

>697355035

LOL, thanks for the tip, faggot!

>apparently

To be able to create an entire planet using maths would require something called DATA. Retars summerfag.

If you don't understand how programing works, why are you even arguing?

If you don't understand how to spell prograMMing why even bother?

Im gonna laugh so hard at all the people who rush to buy this shit and find out how garbage it is shortly after.

>dat ad hominem
dis nigger srs?

he meant to say pro-gaming you autistic summerfag

that user is obviously sick of your anti-gaming arguments

*Cough *Cough* Destiny *Cough*

what's good pc build to run this game for a $1500 budget?