Ask a fully submissive gay bottom beta (searching for a long-term owner) anything

Ask a fully submissive gay bottom beta (searching for a long-term owner) anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IDNnK9egjQ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would you consent to being experimented on for probably a one time thing by a hetero who wonders if he's missing out on something?

I guess I would, but I think I'd like to know what you're about to experience

Correction: experiment instead of experience

You're the guy from Hungary? I lost your email.

minuvtcr at vipmail dot hu

Got it, thanks.

Anal sex, of course. Pretty much mechanic sex, nothing romantic (or kinky) - and quite possibly pretty disapppointing sex too, even if I do not decide three second in that this isn't for me after all.

why don't you get off Sup Forums? You could get a lot more dick if you weren't spending 12 hours a day posting this.

Romance is the last thing I'm looking for in sex. Being used, abused, treated as an object is much more what I'm after.

post pooper pls

>minuvtcr at vipmail dot hu
I take it back. That doesn't work. Bad slut!

Oh f.ck, sorry:
minucrxe instead of minuvtcr
Sry again

you like it rough? what's the biggest cock you've taken? You ever been gangbanged?

About 7". 3 guys was the most, I don't know if it can be called gangbang (only one of them fucked me, all three made me suck their cocks)

You need to hit the gym, your legs are physically repulsive, have you ever used them at all?

Those I'm looking for are mostly ok with me being scrawny

post an ass pic

Is this you?
youtube.com/watch?v=IDNnK9egjQ8

But don't you want to look good?

I have no problem with how my legs look thb

Alright man