You know what pisses me the fuck off...

You know what pisses me the fuck off? When you match with a bitch on Tinder who is literally perfect and then after hours of talking; she says "oh btw im 17 not 18 haha"

Here is the thing, im 21 years old and I have a moral code like everyone expect for muslims have; date legal. If you date 17 you gonna be liable for statutory rape.

If you aint 18 get the fuck off of Tinder

If she's "literally perfect" then why not date a bit and fuck on her birthday?

Um ok

Good thing to live in central Europe and legaly fuck 15 yo

>tfw age of consent is 16 here
>tfw I am 26 and I can have dirty disgusting sex with some qt3.14 sixteen year old girl

Because she was thirsty as fuck dude. She wanted my dick inside her

Dude i'm 23 and fucked a 16 yr old.

Get a grip.

Age of consent in America is 16 but you can still be liable for statatory rape if her parents get involved.

I have a grip but I dont need some crazy ass bitch calling the police because I broke her fragile little heart

Hah. I'm 36, I look 20-something at best, age of consent is 15 over here, and 15 year old bitches love college students... or people they THINK they're college students, if you're catching my drift ;)

I'm still a virgin.

14 in the midwes usa.
>banged a 15 y/o
>feels good man

Yeah I feel you, but this chick.. she's not like that.
I basically raped her and she loved it. Long story, she has daddy issues and I used that
against her. She's a good girl though and I take
care of her. Been friends for abit. She trusts me
and everything.

You need to understand that young girls are easily controlled if you understand the female mind in general.
Never allow her to control you, always maintain
a mature demeanor and above all else, give her love and attention but dont overdo it. That simple.
I've had this bitch over at my place and have
gone to hers. You're overthinking shit. Don't play stupid either with her. Dominate her mind.
Then she'll basically be yours.

I dated a girl with a bigger grip then me

However retarded and stupid this sound written out, the man is right.

t. Guy that is sleeping regularly with 4 dif chicks and get atleast 3-4 ons per month

> tinder is literally the best app in the world. What a time to be alive

Age of consent in the USA varies by state, some are 16, others are 17, the rest are 18. When in doubt: if she can buy her own cigarettes, she's good.

1. this is not tinder, talk to tinder
2. who cares
3. piss of

My fucking sides, underrated post.

>literally perfect
>knows this after chatting with somebody for only a few hours via a smartphone app

lmao 25 fucking an 18 year old since she was 17
>pussysotightman.jpg
you're missing out

wtf muslim brother, you're a sinner.
tinder is a sinful jewebsite for stoopid ameritards

>Summer fags