Omg im so scared rn my bf and i were play fighting and i was pretending to be a serval and i had my mouth around his...

omg im so scared rn my bf and i were play fighting and i was pretending to be a serval and i had my mouth around his throat and the next thing i know he's lying there dead in a pool of blood, i had bit down and severed his jagular vein i don't know what to do!!! my mom is out of town for the holiday i am going to kill myself!!! i can't take this... omg omg what have i done....k.....afjds;

Shut the fuck up

Try getting medics instead of posting this on Sup Forums.

Shame...

Got your sauce here user
bit ly 2arPcou

O well

Suck his dick one last time. Empty his sack and have his babies to repent for your actions

>jagula
DIG THROUGH THE DITCHES AND BURN THROUGH THE WITCHES
I SLAM IN THE BACK OF MY JAGULA

>jagular
>vein
Please please let this be bait
Obviously story is bs but I hope OP isn't this autistic

>i am going to kill myself!
Sounds like a good idea to me.

KEK

tits and timestamp or gtfo

Saw him live with ozzy back in 2010. That man puts on one hell of a show

Yeah, got into him way back in the White Zombie days.
Everyone wanted to be some Seattle shoe gazing faggot but there was Rob with fucking fireballs and giant robots.
Him and Rammstein are tied for best stage show imo.

If you bit through his jaguar vein then he is truly fucked when he gets close to 60mph when running. Keep him awake and put direct pressure on his neck by putting a towel over it and standing on him so he doesn't bleed out.

Let's see the body.

Actually the first time I ever heard of him I was playing twisted metal 4 for psOne which he did the whole soundtrack for (this was like 15 years ago). I was hooked ever since. And yeah his shows are insane. Zombie girl cage dancers, pyrotechnics, monster trucks etc.

Killing someone is no excuse for bad grammar.

PROOF!

This