Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10865687
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats like the black belt for sucking dicks

strawpoll.me/10865687

/thread

Got your sauce here user
bit ly 2arPcou

A girl in my school a few years ago used to wear one every day. I legit thought she was pure but I couldn't take my eyes off her. Neither could I speak to her, because beta.

Sadly not

amma gonna lieb dis heir

>chockers
>i chocked on my drink while reading this

Leave with your Facebook memes you faggot

You mean choker, you limp dicked goblin

No, he means chockers

Nice!

Bane?

Only niggers wear chock collars you fag.

MOAR OF THIS?

Moar

Fucking super hot, anymore?

chockers were super popular in 1999-2000 when i was in my last year of middle school, it made me very horny back then, and now i'm feeling so old when i see them popular again...

What was the one rule of this thread?

Try the site with no moms G22D4650

You're welcome.

Mini panties.. How do they work?

rip

I mean what the fuck? Why does nature even make girls this beautiful? How attractive does a female need to be to find a mate? Fucking ridiculous.

kitten / kitten_xx on mfc

Fucking mongo's, why'd they do that duck face..

yeah because she's good looking only because nature makes her beautiful. she didn't have to work for it,

>fake teeth
>shopped pic
> probably the 140th pic she took of the same position before she was happy with it
>a lot of makeup

7/10 at best, you just have low standards

they want fuller lips. lips are a visual cue that makes men think subconsciously of the vulva and labia, or pussy lips. when you see fat, juicy mouth lips, that image triggers your desires.

ehm no... sure to some extent but after a point it look like a baboon and im not into niggers. They do it for other girls or themselves.

just the right age. get a rock solid boner from that

So that that it resembles this.....

Fuckwit

You need to be not too under the average to find a mate, you need to be as attractive as possible to get the best mate possible.

It's a competition, not a bar exam.

will smith be like
>that ass

This

mmmm love me some chockers

Sent from my Android phone

oh baby ...

It was a rhetorical question. I know why, it just doesn't trigger anything remotely close to that except I wanna just cunt them straight in their duck face.

Thats a nice pic, then she mongs up:

See this dickface

Go kill yourself you illiterate autistic piece of shit

Way to go fucktard. That comment's been in the thread for about 40 mins now, and u just finished reading it just now? Call the poster illiterate? How fucking long did it take u to type that out? Jeez....

>jimmies ruffled

Less drama more wins!

Never forget Marky Mark. Best Christmas in years.