NEET here. Anyone have any experience with working at a pizza place...

NEET here. Anyone have any experience with working at a pizza place? I just got a call back from an employer who asked me if I want to come in for an interview. Wat do.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10865687
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just quit working at Pizza Hut after 8 months. What do you wanna know?

is it a cchain or privately owned??give specifics faggot...i worked at pizza shops for 15 years

>Wat do.
Take the job. Having a paying job is preferrabe to full NEETism.

Recommendation from a former NEET, get a lifeguard certification and work at a local indoor pool especially if you've got a highschool pool in the area. They pay really well and it's easy as shit

strawpoll.me/10865687

???

It's a Pizza franchise similar to Chuck-e-Cheese with games and shit for little kids. It's called Peter Piper Pizza. This would be my first job if they hire me.

yeah don't do it if you'll lose your government benefits

i tried working once i quit after a day i'm too far disability

You can make tons a busy pizza place as well. plus hours aren't too, too bad. If you like staying up late it's pretty good. work.
I worked at Domino's for roughly 6 years, then at a gourmet pizza place for 3 before getting into an apprenticeship at a tasting menu place.
Anyways...
I bounced between driver and line cook. Was making roughly 1200 every two weeks at the age of 18 - 23 then became night manager at another place. Pretty decent for a pizza place.

not if you're getting obamabux for nothing

take the job..big chain places are easier to work at..its not hard ... make your own spendeing money do something...anything

Collect welfare you fucking moron. Why be a wagecuck when you literally get as much as someone working full time minimum wage FOR FREE? Fucking zilch.

pizza place was my first job
it was a nightmare

Tell me more

fuck. tell me more user

i haven't worked in 34 years working is for slaves

i worked at a couple. they can suck sometimes.
everyone there will probably be a stoner.
you get to eat pizza.
they will pay you shit.
the manager will be near suicidal.
better than nothing i guess.

It's his first job you numpty.
He needs to work, lose his job or go on disability or some shit before he can apply for it.

If you could get on welfare right out of highschool then every brain dead teenager would do it.

Your dubs does not hide the fact that there is a certain pride, a type of lifeline to sanity, in earning money honestly.

Kek. I've never been on Welfare. My pop usually gives me a couple of bucks a week to fuck around with. I've been going to community college since high school then I was fucking around for a year or 2 and then got my head straight and know what I want to major in since Fall of 2015. Feels bad being a dead beat and mooching off your parents. I'm 22 btw.

>Peter Piper Pizza
Jesus Christ I haven't heard that name in 18 years, I think I went when I was 5 to one of my neighbor's birthday party, it was the first time I used a public bathroom by myself since my mom was preoccupied talking with my friend's mom, I was used to going into the ladies restroom with my mom so I went in there to piss instead of the men's one. Until now I forgot where that memory took place.

Imagine the hopes and dreams they had for you when you were born. Imagine how they thought you would make them so proud. Imagine how they've had to watch you achieve nothing in your life.

it was partly because of the people I was working for they made me feel anxious and pressured me to quit everyday
during their super busy times it was hard to keep track of orders and they made a huge deal out of any mistakes I made even tho I had only been working there for a few weeks
during their slow times they had a very firm "theres always something to do" policy even when there was literally noting to do so they yelled at me for standing around wondering wtf I can do
eventually they only let me do dishes and lectured me at the end of everyday telling me I should just quit
I remember messing up some hot/medium sauce mixture and they made a huge deal out of it
Im glad I dont work there anymore but they do make really good wings

Lol yeah I know but I'm barely 22 and it could be worse.

I do