My small loan of a million dollars is over there

>my small loan of a million dollars is over there

what did drumpf mean by this?

it's always hilarious to me when liberals attempt to discredit his talent as a businessman.

he's a billionaire. if you're a complete retard that doesn't believe that, then think of him as a multimillionaire.

he's successful. people see him as successful. posting on reddit about how anyone could turn 1 penny into $10,000 doesn't convince anyone. get over it.

is down the hall and to the right

The only time one of these fags is right

It's not about discrediting him as a business man, it's about how out of touch with reality he has to be to call $1 million a "small loan". That was the exact wrong thing to say if he wanted to come across as understandable.

He doesn't have any political experience though

where in my post do i say anything about his overall viability as a candidate

You do know he inherited his wealth and position, right?

I'm not anti-Trump. Fuck. I'm proudly Republican. But he's not some self-made, business-savvy billionaire.

>turned 1m into 4b
That's a small loan.

le drumpf xxxxddd
Hold on brb, gotta take care of my wifes son

>his family changed their name guys
>this totally proves why he's racist and a terrible candidate

being a crooked businessman, i'm sure he has had plenty of experience with taking money from special interest groups. he's overqualified if anything.

Are you confused by choosing between 18 different deodorants too comrade?

You laughed at libs and sounds like you want to suck him off nicely so I thought you were a trumpfag that's all

He's still trying to get stupid middle class people to connect with him, and all of them will be lucky to earn 1 million in their entire lifetime.

No, no it's not. He just turned a huge loan into an even larger sum of money. Just because he made 4b from it doesn't make the 1m a "small loan". The average american never sees 1m at a single time in their life.

1 million is small relative to his overall wealth now. and what does "out of touch" even mean? out of touch with who, and in what way?

>You do know he inherited his wealth and position, right?
yea he inherited all $4 billion+
give it a rest. nobody except a tiny minority of redditors can take this argument seriously.

It is a small loan you mongoloid. Businesses today get investments and loan 10 to 20 times that for ventures that don't come ANYWHERE close to maturing into something like the 9 billion dollar empire trump built off one million dollars.

>You do know he inherited his wealth and position, right?
Here's the point where others point how that you're wrong, then you back pedal and claim "w-well his father probably helped him with connections!".

>drumpf

:^)

>million dollars
You do know that money doesn't just magically multiply x1000 in returns right? It currently costs around a million just to open a local McDonald's chain.

In real estate one million is nothing, especially New York real estate. For business purposes one million IS a small loan.

You newfags are despicable. Sup Forums is Sup Forums. Sup Forums is Sup Forums. See you in 3 years when you're shitposting regularly. Until then lurk more faggits

>eight bankruptcies
>smart businessman
when this meme end?

>No, no it's not
yes, yes it is depending on context, and in this context 1m is a small amount because trump is implying that it's in relation to his 4b.

i do support trump and i do hate liberals. i just wanted to critique that particular anti-trump rhetoric.

>drumpf
This is the most pathetic cringeworthy meme. I cant believe people are actually using it unironically

Plus he was just a strawman for his father at the beginning
His father was discredited at a certain point of his career and couldnt do business under his name, so he used his son
Its funny to hear from Trump that he only got a loan from his father

>newfag

fuck off. i've been coming here since 2014, back when this site was still liberal.

Sup Forums is and always has been a liberal board, buddy.

>Exploiting bankruptcy laws to preserve your personal wealth
>Not smart

Liberals...when will they learn

>HAH if I got a loan of a million dollars I would be richer than drumpf
>goes into debt because of student loan for gender studies

It proves that Sup Forums really IS infested by Reddit

His privately run business are not him as a person. He starts like 100 different business and a handful fail for whatever reasons and you think he PERSONALLY went bankrupt like the uneducated talking-point media patsy you are.

>like 4 chapter 11's compared to the literal 100+ businesses he's owned
fact: trump's businesses go under at a much lower rate than average.

again, he's worth 4b. there is NOTHING you can say to make any reasonable non-redditor think he's not a savvy businessman. why even try?

Sup Forums is a containment board, like /mlp/, faggot.

>It is a small loan

Yes one with zero interest given to you by your father and you had to nothing to earn it not even have any sort of business plan or vetting to receive.

maybe you should have taken some business courses instead of gender studies

You're clearly missing the point, 1m is huge for 95% of american people, he said that to try and connect with heartland americans that believe in making something of yourself, but people aren't just given $1m in real life. He came from a rich family that considers $1m a small amount to get started. You know what I and most people my age would consider a small loan to help out financially? Maybe $1,000.

>Thinking coming here since 2014 is a long time
Sup Forums really is reddit

>arguing with literal cuckolds

Just stop

>Sup Forums has a singular political view...
Reddit hivemind mentality. Please leave

>he said that to try and connect with heartland americans
no i understand the claim you're trying to make. i'm saying your claim is incorrect and stupid, and absolutely nobody except you and a tiny minority of pussies thinks it's relevant in any way to his ability to lead the US.

Only because moot was a faggot you nigger. Sup Forums is and always has always been concentrated extract of Sup Forums. It used to be "News" and on of the landing pages and moot SJW side got too triggered so he made politics its own board.

>literally deadnaming
Reported.

whatever helps you sleep at night, user.

>terminally retarded polfedoras think a million dollar is little money
>mentally ill retarded polfaggots will get this assblasted with the drumpf meme

Will they EVER learn bros?

Yea it does 1m is tiny compared to 4b. He turned $1 into $4000 essentially

I don't know why I bother, they either have their mind made up and no -
Hang on
Nothing he's said about being a business man has anything to do with his ability to lead the USA. He knows nothing about politics and thinks that because he's turned 1m into 4b he knows what to do when dealing with other countries. You're an idiot if you think he will be a good president.

You sound triggered Shlomo, embarrassed for you rn

Lel, suck my dick, this is clearly political shitposting faggot

kys

>Call me Caitlyn
what did Bruce mean by this?

>tfw been here since 2007/8

>I am a financially ignorant retard!
>So are the republicans he is pandering to!

You might be surprised to learn that the types of people that vote for Trump aren't the kinds of people that don't know how the economy works and understand that turning 1 million into billions in New York real-estate (which was kike-controlled) is an impressive feat.

Holy shit how garbage and a failure at life do you have to be to consider 1 fucking thousand to be anything of substance.

Oh right, liberal welfare kings who get bennies of $500 a month and discounted housing at the tax payers expense.

>there are still people who genuinely think a political figure is some kind of hero
>there are people who genuinely TRUST a political figure today
No coincidence that Trump's rise happened right as Sup Forums went from red pill to an aggressive blue pill variant

This site existed for years without Sup Forums. That board is not integral to the site. It is just the most whiny.

>Will they EVER learn bros?
nah they only ever leave their hugbox containment board when they decide to spam their shit memes here and other boards (including Reddit, ironically enough)

>13-14 is oldfag

Nice try, le'dit

>argumentum ad hominem
>strawman

Not an argument