My wife's friend just told me that she really likes st. vincent and she's probably the greatest musician of the century

my wife's friend just told me that she really likes st. vincent and she's probably the greatest musician of the century.

is she right or is annie clark just another dyke whore?

>women ever right
no she's a dyke whore

She's a dyke whore but her music is pretty good.
If you've still not heard anything she's made try Cruel I think its her most accessible song,

>implying there is a greatest musician of the century

she's a fucking jewish mistress

We've already been through this and as I recall the best discography of the century goes to of Montreal

St Vincent is still excellent though and her last album was easily in the top ten of 2014

>my wife's friend

you mean your wife's son?

>my wife's friend
so your wife's partner.

she is correct

hell yeah

she's an excellent songwriter. I wasn't really into her last album but it was still pretty good. All the others are amazing

This is a very unfair generalization, but she's a liberal so it's unsurprising

Advocating racism against any race is unacceptable, your post included.

>just another dyke whore

Well what? You'don't be upset

You might need more the one go, at least one to gauge it, do it full force I'might on the floor anyway

>Anti Semite
nigga, dis whiteboi is a bigger zionist than bernie and that's saying something considering....

Well she's probably talking about Bannon. In that case she is right.

i believe she channeled the spirit of kurt cobain at the nirvana rock and roll hall of fame show where she performed "lithium" with them. for some bizarre reason they overdubbed her opening riff flub but they should've left it - it was SO kurt, you can even see dave laugh like "holy shit, it's kurt!"

this.

yeah I never realized how similar their writing was. Lithium actually sounds like something she would write.

What did he mean by this?

Life is sad

The greatest, no. Really good, yes.

Your retarded if you think that anybody actually gets angry on Annie Clark because she's a dyke whore. Wanting to rape her max

I want to spread my cum on her face :^)

You're a fucking idiot and this is a stupid question

Obviously she isn't close to the best musician of the century. But her music also pretty much ranges from solid to very good.