Ask a Sociopath Anything

Ask a Sociopath Anything.

Why are you such an attention whoring faggot?

how is your edgyness going ?

How is 8th grade going?

Bored
Good
I'm a Graduate

This.

Is mayonnaise an instrument?

When are you going to kill yourself?

sound like a true psycho...

Why are you so gay?

How are you certain you are a sociopath?

Everyone. Laugh at the loser... Laugh at him harder.

Why would i do that?

Theres a Difference, i said im a Sociopath not a Psychopath, you fail.

i'm diagnosed

What Dilbag meant by saying this

More like, how certain are you that you aren't just a faggot?

Why are Fisherman's Friend mints named as such? What have mints got to do with fishing?

How is it like being a delusional ugly lonely faggot?

>i'm diagnosed
That's nice. Nobody cares.

The bait is real at this point

>Sociopath
sociopath or psychopath you're neither one of those, you attention whore

If you had a random girl living in your house and you got her in your room how would you go about getting a bj this girl also doesn't like you

Do you feel left out? Like, are you curious what is to feel true empathy or remorse?

They don't diagnose sociopathy dipshit :/
Please / wrist before we all get cancer

Does she seem bitchy?

I hate these threads.
Spoiler alert: op is a faggot

1) sociopath is not a diagnosis. Hasn't been since the 50s. Current term is antisocial personality disorder.
2) a true "sociopath" doesn't believe he is one since he doesn't consider what he is doing wrong. So a real sociopath would never claim to be one.

Please don't feed OP's delusions of grander because he is butthurt at the world and has a chip on his shoulder.

Do you care about other people? And not emotionally obviously, but I mean does morality and ethical righteousness from a societal viewpoint mean anything to you?

Does she like me?

If you owned a fish named James, and that fish grew legs and wanted to fuck you, would you let it?

do you think psychopaths (not sociopaths) are actually a naturally beneficial trait that's occasionally manifested in humans to give us like, warrior types?
or do you think theyre usually just very well adapted parasites feeding on a large enough host populations?

thank you user, op is just gay

*a faggot

Then why did you care to Reply?

I would Mirror her interests in a man then Proceed from there.

i Sometimes think about that.

nice one.

Everyone is Created for a Reaosn so yes they have Benefit in life.

Please dont speak of which you dont know about.

sage this faggotry

Do you feel like the mask is slipping sometimes. Also, how do you deal with the inextinguishable fire inside you that makes you see red and blackout and do shit you should regret but don't

yep, well he certainly seems to fit the generally fit that narcissistic side of psychopathy given his general condescending and dismissive responses to everyone

im inclined to believe hes somewhere on the spectrum

i feel sorry for you bro, go smell the flowers

Incase you are not baiting
How was your childhood?

my mask only slips when i snap out which is Rarely and i dont ever think about regret.

i do when im on Psychedelics.

my Parents divorced when i was 7, i was Brutally beaten and sometimes Hospitalized.

What's the worst thing you have done to a living being?

when you do psychadelics do your emotions ever cascade out uncontrollably? or do you find yourself being able to break out of the ego youve been forced into and relate to people on levels you couldnt normally?

you excited for highschool lil guy? my brother is going into 9th grade too. is school starting a week early where you live?

also, to carry on from that, do empathogens in general like mdma cause any change in your emotional 'connectedness' lets call it

what are you so afraid of?

Worst as in normal human emotions hmm Use people around me for Personal benefits

when i trip yes I kind off feel bad about the things ive done and can see my true self, which leads to a bad trip oftently

They greatly do yes

Loosing control over myself

If John Cena asked you to rub him down with baby oil, would you do it?

oooooo so tortured. I bet you wear glasses, black cloths and are into dragons

satiate your ego by being better and nicer than anyone else could possibly be

Coz dem fishmen suck the minty so get smell of fishy ocean away.
Fishboat very stinky pall

Do you ever think about doing nice things to people just becouse it's the right thing to do, and not for personal benefit or for pretending?

We are among you idiot, you just don't know

Glasses actually makes people think that the person who wears them is Smarter which is beneficial,But no i dont., Dragons? They look cool to be honest.

I am a nice person

If thought about that alot in the past ,but no i cant see the point of doing that Really, im a religious person i either help to get good deeds or for Personal benefit.

The only correct answer, but you cant just pretend. You have to want know others, and to aid them. You need curiosity, and lots of it

How's 8th grade going for you?

Are you certified or a self diagnosed douche?

We're all sociopaths here you dumb fuck

What's your favourite yugioh card?
Mine's blue-eyes white supremacy.

i always found yugioh cards interesting, Their design is badass

who do you idolize most and why?

Sociopath isn't a real term. A real psychopath wouldn't care to be asked questions. Fuck off, troll.

Are you scared of what you *could* do to people?

i Believe in idolizing ones self not other, idolizing someone else is a Disgrace.

You're an idiot, Read a book.

Not OP but I have ASPD
I lie about the most miniscule details of things I do, and can never feel trust for another human being, even family. Test have shown I'm 'intelligent' but I more often make poor choices and am gaining no traction in life, and am the cause of my toxic relationship just so I don't feel completely alone. Also I'm a functioning drug addict on top of this.

Being a sociopath means you suck at what really matters in life

me

Why do you idolize yourself?

do you believe you have special powers? what are they?

Fucking edgy kid go kys OP you don't understand what true darkness is. Aww your parents are divorced and you got beaten like a little bitch a few times. Please, just fucking kys you faggot.
You just think it's fun to get some attention for being something you are so obviously not.

aslo. If you had 1 wish, what would you wish for? Why would you wish for that specific thing?

No because i can think of the consequences

i Agree with you about trust but i do trust Certain family members, Poor choices are often hasty actions.

Because i am Superior to most people i know.

no i dont have special powers but if i did have i would choose to freeze time, that would be alot of fun

You are a fool- not a sociopath. Explai your reasoning.

>a true "sociopath" doesn't believe he is one since he doesn't consider what he is doing wrong. So a real sociopath would never claim to be one.
Thats psychopath you mongoloid

what do you think about yourself?

u mad bro?

go back in time, Take better choices

Jealous about my emotional hypersensitivity ?

im Pleased of who i am if that was your Question, i dont feel bad about myself.

If the only way to get to a certain goal of yours is to do a truly terrible thing to someone, and you were absolutely sure you would get away with it, would you?
And if the thing was killing?

here you say you don't think about regret. yet here in you want to go back in time and take better choices. this implies you regret your choices at some point. OP is a liar. everyone abandon thread

>abandon thread
abandon thread
>abandon thread
abandon thread
>abandon thread
abandon thread

Hhaha nice one,i actually am not because Psychedelics,Weed

You're not a sociopath, you're just an arsehole.

Regret as in things i did to other people.

Going back in time regret is about bad choices i made.

Thanks for trying though.

i knew i'd catch you lying eventually.

quick, someone post the gif of the guy exposing and slapping the fake psychic!

You probably aren't actually sociopathic, just autistic. I'm not even joking here, if you actually think you are sociopathic you are probably just somewhere on the spectrum.

The methodology can be similar but its the cause- imparment or outside influence and trauma that distinguish the two.

regret is regret no matter how you twist it. you can't say you never think about regret then say you want to change your choices. you are a liar.

Why haven't you learned how to properly capitalize? Don't you care about yourself enough to at least not look like a totally illiterate twat?

Self-diagnose by drinking bleach, faggot

where did you get this pic of OP?

I one heard in a videogame an obviously sociopathic NPC saying "I don't have all the flaws and drawbacks other people have... You know, "emotions"… I'm just a… more perfect machine, I guess"
What are your thoughts about this?

How does it feel when you know that you can never experience real love?

maybe he has superiority complex and has to capitalize everything. you know, to compensate for his small cock.

and now OP will abandon thread because he is exposed as a liar. his short lived fantasy is now over. lets go back to more important things guys.

He is right but still,when i Do Psychedelics i can feel somewhat emotions and connected to people which is fun. so Emotions is a drawback and Fun at the same time.

i have to go now, Peace see you in Shroom land.

ITT: i predict the future.

Instead of trying to be interesting by faking some mental illness, how about start lifting weights and talking to girls faggot.

Haha. Op is exposed as a liar and a faggot. Poor little cuckboi. Probably just gonna rustle his jimmies and make him more of a "sociopath".

i'm not OP but i'll be honest. i've been through phases where i felt weak and would try to act like a psychopath or sociopath because i know other people perceive them as powerful. i feel OP is doing this same thing i used to do.

TL;DR OP is a weak little bitch