Alright b

Alright b.

My cleaner is coming tomorrow, and she's pretty fucking fit. What's the best way to get her to fuck me?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10865687
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Scrub your dick with Comet

Check if latina

Refuse to pay her and bribe her with a little extra.

Lie to her and say you dont want America to be great again
>Also, tacos and/or chalupas

Op here. UK fag reporting.

Think extra cash is the way forward?

give her some pills to relax her.

I'm thinking I might shower when she's here, and walk out like 'oh, sorry, didn't realise you were here today.'

Considering that you're in somewhat reasonable shape just wear some gym shorts with your cock clearly visible through the pants/shorts the entire time. Especially if engorged. Women can get very turned on by an aroused man when he acts properly.

The naked man doesn't work. You need at least one article of clothing to cover your area but be engorged and at 80% ready to go

That might work, but it's sorta one shot then loose all.
I think best way is to start chatting generaly, and throw a couple of subtle baits to see if she's down to it, then just propose on cheek

Good tip. Gym shorts it is then.

Wait for her to come on to me or try it in with her first?

Just pay her

be laying on the bed or couch with your dick out and you stroking it when she comes over.

strawpoll.me/10865687

tell her she looks like a kurwa

she'll love that

Kinda like that one .gif or webm (I cant remember) of that one dude who was doing it to all the hotel cleaning staff.

Shorts it is then.

Should I wait for her advances or come in to her a bit first?

This thread is relevant to my interested. I request stories from those of you that managed one of these deals.

Widzę co tam zrobiłes, anonku

Op here. Sorry for the double post.

She's coming at 9am tomorrow and I'm always at work whenever she comes. Day off tomorrow. Would love to fuck her all over, she wore some tight jeans and a little too when I first met her and hired her. Want it to go right...

Good tip man, cheers