Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Get a new photo, that shit is stale.

no u

is this better?

how bout this one?

Got sick, cigarette smoke tickled and irritated throat beyond belief for several days. Decided i might as well quit after a few days of non smoking. Did.

Started again after a couple of years, because why not.

I'm hijacking this worthless thread. I like to smoke cigars but they're expensive and I travel a lot so they aren't really practical to store. I'm considering switching to a pipe. Any advice?

Read Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking. Damn thing opened my eyes to the stupidity of cigarettes

How the fuck can you smoke 45 cigarettes in a day?

If youre awake for 16 hours, thats 4.5 an hour, which is almost constant smoking.

Pipe tobacco is so much cheaper. Buy a traveling case to store your tobacco, pipe, tamper, and lighter. But buy a cheap pipe first to make sure you like it, though.

75 even

>tfw snusing 75 priles a day

anyone managed to quit?

here i am here 2 help u
1) quit smoking cigarettes
2) smoke pot

Thanks
Will a regular tobacco outlet have a good supply of pipe tobacco or should I buy online?

It all depends on the type of store. A place like a Tobacco Hut will not. But you can find some nice cigar shops that will also blend their own pipe tobacco. Don't buy cheap tobacco in bulk either. Nasty stuff. But I do both; buy online and in the store. Want some tobacco recommendations?

Please, all I really have to go off of right now is that I like tobacco with a strong flavor. I don't like actual flavored tobacco though, just naturally strong stuff.

You'd probably like full-English blends. Here are some of my favorites:

Frog Morton's Celler
Seattle Pipe Club - Mississippi River
Cult - Abacus
Dunhill - Early Morning
Seattle Pipe Club - Plum Pudding
Frog Morton - Out on the Town

Thanks again mate, I'll pick some up.

yep. i quit by switching to vaping. was completely off of cigarettes after 3 days and now i don't even vape. i still use a bit of snus maybe 3 or 4 times a month when work gets really stressful, but that's nowhere near as bad as smoking or american dip.

>brotip

don't pay any attention to all the negative shit people say about vaping. it genuinely helps you quit smoking and who gives a fuck what others think anyway

No problem, man. You can get all these online, by the way. I get mine at Pipesandcigars.com

Hey there, I was in here about 2 weeks ago saying I had 1 last cigarette to smoke before I quit. One user called me a pussy and basically told me to man up and throw away that last cigarette. I want to thank him for that because I am now 2 weeks smoke free and man it feels great. Annoying as fuck but great. I can smell, taste, and breathe so much better now! Side effect of this has been being very horny, have no idea why but yeah... just want to jerk it all the time now.

Slowly doing other things that make me happy. If its too much for you try getting some therapy or even call a quit line. Its important to not think of it as quitting, more like exploring different options.

Champix. Prescription only in uk, requires almost zero willpower. Works 100%.

Fuck you

u mad bro?

you need to die of some smoking related disease already so you can stop posting these stupid threads

u mad bro?