How good is this show on a scale of ten to ten?

How good is this show on a scale of ten to ten?

Its kickass. You wont be disappointed.

80's tropes/10

10/10

6. Would be better if half of the younger cast/ Winona weren't such shitty actors.

More capeshit?

No thanks / 10

worth watching when you have nothing else to do/10

I'm gonna give it a 9/11 (with a slight kek). Well I'd say 11/11 but I don't like the idea of calling a show/movie/book/album/whatever the best there will ever be.

But trust me with this: It is fucking awesome. Really really good.

Yeah it's good.
Even better if you grew up in the 80's like these kids.

It's a short series so it's more like a long movie which made it more enjoyable for me, personally.

Dafuq? Dude, their acting is some of the best in any TV show

Don't listen to this fag, the show's a yoursister/10

Also, depends on your rating system

Matrix - 10
Forrest Gump - 9
Benjamin Button - 8

Stranger things - solid 8

>capeshit
this is neither based on super heroes nor on a comic book of any kind. so what the fuck?

For kids it is really good, that will kid isn't great but the no-teeth kid is really good

Eleven dies

Solid 9/10. Some minor logic gaps and annoyances, but still a good show. Can't wait for season two

winona ryder is pure garbage , but besides that pretty good 7/10

OR DOES SHE

OP here, I watched all episodes already and was making a joke about how good the show is by only giving you one option. 10/10. GG dumb fucks.

It gets better the last four episodes but in whole it's a 9/10

No the bitch only fucking disintegrated.

I'm gonna be pissed if she comes back because "DURR ASSGRAB POWER OF HOPE AND FRIENDSHIP"

Natalia Dyer is fucking sexy. I'd do her all day long

Its a mouthbreather/Eggo

THEN WHY DID HE LEAVE THE EGGOS IN THE BOX? HUH? WHY?

It's good, but the fat kid with the lisp looks like my ex so I have a hard time watching it

9/10
some episodes are frustrating, but patience pays off.

Then why does it hav the same font as Dr. Strange?

Watching currently. Nearly finished.

So far 8/10. I grew up in the 80s, so the nostalgia is there. I think the kids do a good job for the most part (no teefs has some very good scenes, but like the rest is a bit inconsistent). I think Winona is putting in mid-grade work. She's done better, but also much much worse. The story and ambiance is very Goonies meets X files, which I'm ok with.

The girl was a subject of testing that made her into a mutant with powers who eventually opened a portal to another dimension. There's a monster there who was taking people and that's where they went. She eventually kills it the end. In the middle, there's lots of 80's childhood nostalgia for those of us old enough, + Winona Ryder isn't terrible, but she's probably the worst part of the show. Also I feel like she's becoming this generation's Sally Field. Oh and @ the end of the show you see that the kid they saved is infested with like.. monster larvae from the other dimension.

Also this post contains spoilers so I hope you read this sentence first.

Pic related
>not me

if this looks like the same font to you you're a retatd

Fellow 80's kid here, and the nostalgia is what hooked me. I thought Winona killed it, personally. The music/setting/etc... were a total love letter to 80s kids, but the story line & dialogue were given a facelift. I think it's a great crossover.

Maybe when she disintegrated her consciousness or her physical body entered another dimension.

Sounds like a garbage version of The Mist. Glad I read your spoiler filled post before checking the series out. Gonna be a hard pass for me.

Thanks user.

god this show is so good. kids that can act, people. kids that can ACT

It was alright. Wasn't bad but not great.
5.5/10

imokwiththis.jpg

his poor spoiler really doesn't do the show justice

Damn you must be ugly

>mantheharpoons.jpg

blend Lucy, Super 8 and Insidious together and set them in the 80's and you get this show

but still a solid 7/10

I'd give it a 9/10 It's a good show when you have nothing to do, I only wish there were more episodes or more seasons

it's more of a goonies meets x-files imo

What the hell are you talking about? Winona does an amazing job acting. It's one of the most convincing performances I've seen in awhile.

season 2 is coming

Exactly this. I hated her time on screen but the other actors were very solid. 11 did especially well, shes going go on to do great work.