ITT: Post girls you know, other anons say what they'd do to them

ITT: Post girls you know, other anons say what they'd do to them

Replies for replies

Ed II

Fuck those tits and cum on her glasses and then kick her out of my car

Who is she?

My girl

It's a random person from facebook, who the actual fuck do you expect it to be?

>my girl

This is not your girlfriend. You're a creepy foreveralone dipshit who jerks off to facebook photos. These threads are sad as fuck. You're a fucking loser, kid. You know it. I know it. And if the girl in that photo has ever met you, she knows it too. Fuck off.

a friend

Oh hey, it's the no life cunt again! What's up, holmes?

You seem upset. A good wank to some facebook photos should help.

Here's more of this bimbo from earlier

I like how there's "cringier" threads and this is the one you pick.

gag the one in the middle with my cock until she drools my cum down her chest

Tie her hands behind her back, tie her feet all while she's asleep sunbathing. She wakes up as I'm slipping her tits out of her bikini top and starting to lube them up.

Fuck her tits while she watches helplessly and then cum all over her face. When I'm ready for round 2, fill her mouth with a couple handfuls of sand and fuck her tight little asshole while forcing her head into the sand.

The irony here, is that you somehow end up being more pathetic than the rest of these pricks, because you're spending your time replying to every single post.

i really want to fuck her brains out...

See, I know you're the same guy because you have the same file names as the previous ones. Do you ever sleep? Or like, have a hobby?

Are we in the same thread? Because from here it looks like 13 year old socially-stunted virgins posting facebook photos of girls who don't notice or care that they exist, and then writing hilariously bad sex stories about them.

>i wud fuk hurr tits and then cum on hurr face

NO ONE is more pathetic than these "pricks".

LOL U FORGOT TO BLUR HER FACE IN TEH MIRORS

THATS SOME REAL NICE DETECTIVE WORK LOU

id have her hands against that mirror, tits pulled out of her top, dress pulled up around her waist and my dick buried deep in her ass

middle one, grab her tits from behind while stuffing her ass full, after i got her drunk at her birthday party

No, you're more pathetic. Unlike most of us, you come on here EVERY DAY to shitpost on these threads. Rather than just spend 15 minutes to post a girl, jerk off, and then do what fucking ever.

Did you just use "NO U" on me?

I think we're done here. Keep jerking it, son.

Okay, honest question. What are you trying to accomplish here? What does doing this achieve? I understand you think it's "CRINGEYYYYY". But what does all this shitposting achieve?

rip off the red bra and force her to a blowjob while her tits are dangling, and then fuck the other one doggystyle in the ass

You may as well piss into the wind. All you're doing is beefing up the image count so they start the next fucking thread, and even if you start trolling that one, they'll just go to one of the other 20 FB Fap threads on here.

Force both of them down on their knees and tell them to stroke and suck my thick cock...gagging them with it as I take turns holding their head down on my cock...until I pull out and shoot a big creamy sticky load of cum all over their faces and tits.

This dumb busty Latina slut...

Can't defend himself. Shitposts more.

Ladies and gentlemen, we've got a grade A autist!

its replies for replies man read the OP, reply to pics with txt too

k

Force both of them down on their knees and tell them to stroke and suck my thick cock...gagging them with it as I take turns holding their head down on my cock...until I pull out and shoot a big creamy sticky load of cum all over their faces and tits.

You have no life. And you're complaining about this thread. Go qq somewhere else fag.

I think that's more you. You're being an angry fuck because dudes wanna exchange sexual fantasies.

Yes, that's pretty gay, I know.

>inb4 NO U

HAR HAR HAR LOOK AT ME I HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE AND I SAVED A LOTS OF PICS TO PROVE HOW SUPERIOR I AM TO ALL OF YOU