Anyone else get these cringy balls of shit get coughed up?

Anyone else get these cringy balls of shit get coughed up?

Tonsil stone? I clean mine out every few months, I'd really like my tonsils removed.

Is it hard?
or soft?

Yes! wtf are they?

V soft

Trying to figure it out. Too small to be tonsil stones.

Tonsil stones are usually soft. They smell like death

No, but medfag here many kids have this it´s because you get snot in your lungs.

godtier tonsil-less Sup Forumsro here.
shits amazing. no bad breath, no allergies, no fevers and colds like you tonsil stoned plebs. shits ca$h

They can be tiny.

squeeze it and have a smell it's delightful

Want mine removed :(((

Stop eating the shit in ur Nose and it wont come again

I have mine removed aswell don't sit on the might throne like you're king shit fag

Calcium deposit.
I use to get them. Stopped drinking milk. Stopped getting them.

It's a tonsilolith aka tonsil stone. It's basically leftover food that got trapped in your tonsil crypts and built up into that nasty death-smelling little clump.. I used to get them a lot and then I started drinking a lot of water every day and I haven't had one in a long time.

Stop sallowing your nose shit you retard.

"""""""milk""""""" dude that is snot that got into your lungs you vegan retard.

Throat infection , antibiotics needed

we are both kingshit fags. we are royalty. Sup Forumsrothers in health

chew it and savor the delicious flavor :)

I've also heard that drinking carbonated drinks can help with them. The carbonation cleans out the tonsil crypts

Yes ,and it smells bad

I usually get a cotton swab and try to get them out before they shoot out after a cough or sneeze. It smells like death.

this
it's plaque like forms on your teeth, either forms a ball or builds up on something you ate, and the plague grows on it just like the scum on your teeth
except it doesn't get brushed away when you brush your teeth because you don't brush the folds in your throat or tonsils

i was wondering about that a while back, how i remember getting them a few times between gr4 and gr9ish, but i haven't had any since,
i was thinking there was something about getting post-teen age that made it less likely

kek

I've always wanted to smell one. People keep saying its awful, but curiosity is a powerful thing.

Nope. I snot a lot. Even my doc said its calcium deposits.

Holy fug
Ted Cruz is on Sup Forums

it's parts of tonsil stones. nothing to go ape shit about.

They are glands that prevent sickness, dont

They're cum stones, you get those from sucking too many dicks.

stop swallowing cum

  ▲
▲ ▲

Your doc told you that because he had mercy and wanted that you can live your vegan dream for the last few years you have in peace.

Sry to tell you that.

The things your uncle puts in your pooper are not magical suppositorys either.

I drink milk and I don't get them, retard.

Milk is good for your dick by the way.

It´s hillary confirmed.

It's because you don't floss, you gross fucker. I used to get these, started flossing, haven't had them in a decade.

They're mini tonsole stones, build ups of bacteria and plaque because you're fucking gross.

I am 26 I had my tonsils removed in February. The most painful experience of my life. Some nights I would wake up and my whole existence would be reduced to the pain in my throat. I couldn't see or hear. I could barely move.

At that point the re moistening of my throat would begin. Every drop and every sip would burn it's way down. As the water sunk into my throat, the pain would spike and eventually go down to a manageable level.

They gave me all sorts of painkillers and and sprays and drops. But, by far the most useful thing they gave me were otterpops. Those cheap ass flavored ice tubes. They injected painkillers into them. Whoever came up with those saved my sanity. They chilled numbed and rehydrated.

All that being said I would do it over again a dozen times. I breath easier I snore less. I don't wake up short of breath anymore.

A huge thing is that I don't get tonsil stones. You don't realize how bad your breath stinks until they're gone. You're breath is rancid. It's truly awful. I use to brush my teeth and gargle a half dozen times a day, it still stunk.

As far as cost went, I believe after insurance it was $1200. Huge expense, but if I had to I would eat ramen for a year to save it up.

Sup Forums is pretty retarded as well. It's just authoritarian left vs authoritarian right. Both of those are absolutely shit choices.

>have tonsils
>breath smells fine
What the fuck do you guys eat? Blaming it on your tonsils is really childish.

Happens to me every now and then. It's an alveoli, basically a little tiny piece of your lung.

i drink coke like a religion and i still get them

I forgot to post some pictures of the cauterization.

Not everyone's tonsils are the same. Most people have perfectly well behaved, small tonsils. Some people have terrible, fucked up, sacks of rotting puss.

I was lucky enough to have the latter, and grew up too poor to have them removed when I was young.

You seem confused, do you not know what an alveoli is?

Do you believe in our lord and savior Kek?

my friends scab ripped off the day after his surgery
blood everywhere

i do, shit doesn't work like that
alveoli are tiny air sacks in your lungs

What doesn't work like that? If a cluster of alveoli gets dislodged from heavy coughing it can find its way out through the bracheal passages.

or bronchial, or whateva

This thread was about cringe-worthy balls of death you find when you cough, not the science shit in your lungs or political parties, Jesus fuck.

they don't get dislodged
its tonsil stones you moron
i hope you are trolling

I had the same thing happen I ended up vomiting blood, from have a stomach full of it.

I'm pretty sure the op just has tonsil stones, and not coughing up pieces of his lung. The thing is the picture is a cottage cheese like substance.