Would Sup Forums survive in prision?

Would Sup Forums survive in prision?

Post your hcaracteristics and other annons decide if you live or you die.

Example:

>Male
>Young
>White
>Not really strong not too weak
>Loner
>manipulative
>Silent
>Shy
>Probably doing crime for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
>People tend to like me because I listen to what they have to say and keep my opinions to myself
>Gamerfag
Would I Survive?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesunion.com/local/article/Man-Extreme-Makeover-accused-of-having-child-3536012.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How big a guy are you? You might get raped, but if you can join a white supremacist group, you probably survive.

I'm not that big, as I said, Im young.

If I where to join a white supremacist group I whouldn't really want to get into big trouble...

whould that even be possible?joininga group in prision and not getting into trouble?

>male
>young
>white
You'd get raped. If not the whites would use you as currency in which case you would still get raped

I would. Rape is a bonus.
You're safer if you just avoid groups and gangs.

even by joining a "white supremacist" group?

>male
>black
>late 20s
>weeaboo
>body like Seven of Nine from Star Trek Voyager
>quiet and stand-offish
>round ass
>not too hairy
Precisely why I don't do anything legally questionable

how can rape be a bonus?

not a weaboo, not a sci fi geek either...

I'm just that much of a faggot

ah.... you.... weabo... you wouldnt survive

Im retarded

え?

I'd request that the prison-library be stocked with FMA and Fairy Tail manga. At best, the other prisoners would start fapping to waifus and stop raping each other.

I spent 2 years in NY state prison. You're strongest trait is your silence. The fewer people you interact with in prison the less likely you are to piss somebody off.

>prision

what the fuck is a prision OP

so gangs and groups is a no go?

do young loners get raped?

how much raping is done?

I think I'd last and depending on security, could probably break out

>6'3
>210lbs
>White male
>Not a meathead but still athletic and pretty decent strength
>Good at leading people as I've had multiple leadership courses and a few manager positions with success
>Not too outgoing unless I know what I want/need to do
>Pretty red pilled so would make some "friends"
>Probably be in jail for drunk fight and resisting arrest
How do you think I'd do

kill yourself faggot

In the 2 years i spent in NYS prison i only ever ran in to one /b tard and he turned out to be locked up for (I shit you not) promoting the indecent acts of a child (CP)

I spend 8 years in prison so yea

Forgot to add I'm 22

what a faggot lol, do you goasking people "hey bro u Sup Forums?"

If I die now, I'll miss the next seasons of my favorite anime AND the new Star Trek: Discovery. Can't die yet.

Kek

Rape isn't that common anymore because there are plenty homosexuals that are out and DTF. Getting involved in gang activity is a fantastic way to end up in and out of the box your whole bid.

I think you would try to take leadership and people whouldnt like it... and you are done.

Nope he was actually my bunkie but i had my family run his DIN number on the DOCCS site (SOP whenever I got a new bunkie). When i found out I told him to pack his shit and tell the CO he couldn't live there.

Keep quiet, study, lift, maybe buy some weed from the smuggler guys, get into a fight or two if I had to.

I'm not American though, so our prisons aren't quite as buttfucky

o shit, you can actually demmand to the CO who you want to sahre cell and who you dont?

>male
>18
>white
>Not really strong not too weak
>dominating person
>not many, but good friends
>doing a lot of sports
>not dumb not a genius
>love music and too much alcohol
>probably go to jail because of a fight

timesunion.com/local/article/Man-Extreme-Makeover-accused-of-having-child-3536012.php

This is him. I beat his ass and then the CO's fucked him up.

Male
Old
White
Would an hero before prison so I don't end up as prison bitch

so you get off a beating because of what the mand did? didnt the CO already know what he had done??

>male
>23
>british
>white
>5'11
>skinny but can put on muscle easy if I lift everyday and get three hots
>kinda athletic
>reader, writer, sports fan
>kinda charming but sometimes awkwardly so
>good at befriending people, got a few weird friends who I'm not sure how we even became friends
>like weed, booze
>probably in jail for bad mouthing a policeman or something

Nope. If you tell a CO you don't want to live there it's considered refusing a housing unit violation and you're going to the box and getting a beating from the CO's. But it was either an ass whooping from me or the cops. I made that clear to him. We went toe to toe and he ran out of the bathroom with his face leaking.

lmao

>Oatman-Gaitan also volunteered at anime classes in the Colonie Town Library, police said.

>Male
>19
>White
>Normal
>Talkative
>Shy
>Nerd
>Overweight
Will I survive?

nice one user :)

It's a complicated culture. One thing CO's and Inmates have in common is that neither of us like rapists or child abusers. Some people don't care if they get stuck living with a rapist they just don't talk to them etc. I'm not with that shit

I'm going to say.... no

>Male
>29
>Dirty Gypsy looking weirdo with selfharm scars
>200lb 5'10 fairly muscular
>Hate social situations but good at pretending
>Have BPD
>Would probaby toe the line between seeming soft and kinda crazy
I've no idea how I'd do. Probably be miserable.

>I've no idea how I'd do. Probably be miserable.

Indeed.

>BPD in prison
I'm sorry friend. You've got no chance.

I was in a prison with a population of 1,700 people and in the entire 2 years I was there the only Sup Forums tard I run in to is there for CP, fucking hilarious.

>Male
>Young
>White
>Currently dyel, have started lifting and eating big though
>Socially anxious
>Love a fight
>Manipulative
>Trust nobody
>Very good judge of character
>6'2
>Very pale white skin with almost black hair, male model looks apparently

Also, forgot
>8 inch dick

What were you in for?

>male
>21
>225 pounds
>do parkour & krav maga
>lone guy
>used to the steets
>>had a lot of steet fights

tough one....

survive

Originally charged with 1st deg robbery. Plead to 3rd deg attempted robbery.

was it that bad? lol

Prison sucks but for the most part staying out of trouble is up to you. Don't do drugs (they are everywhere including the box), don't gamble and don't get involved in gang activity and you're going to eliminate 90% of potential problems.

and the other 10%?

do the cops sell the drug to you in the box?

Yep. I havent committed any serious crimes in awhile so hopefully I'll never have to find out.

>Male
>22
>White
>Manipulative
>Good at talking with/to people
>Openminded
>Did drugs but clean now
>Love scheming
>Consider myself to be quite funny
>Probably in jail for a white collar crime such as fraud

What happens?

The other 10% is dickhead COs and luck.

by the way you describe yourself I think that you'd survive by keeping as quiet as possible.

You'll be a niggers personal jester.

No in NYS you can still get visits in the box. The vast majority of drugs come in from visitors. You have your visitor rap the drugs (Suboxone and K2 are the most common) in several layers that you then jam up your ass and shit back out after the visit ends

anyone else gonna answer?

>Black
>6'3
>270 pounds
>Extremely fucking strong
>Quiet but not shy
>Probably doing time for white collar >crime / insider trading

>male
>20
>white
>6'4
>260
>work out regularly
>not a fast runner
>manipulative
>quick to anger
>don't like fighting
>not afraid to fight though

I know guys that literally bought new cars while they were in prison all from selling drugs inside.

whould you join a gang?

Forgot reason

>probably in jail for robbery

holy shit

Gee I wonder how you'll do.

you'd be someones bitch

Not if I could help it, but I wouldn't mind if that's what it took to survive. I have no idea what it's like

eey me too

For all of you that are talking about being strong etc. When you walk in to the weight shack in some facilities there are multiple niggers benching 315 for sets of 15 like it's fucking nothing. These are dudes that have nothing to do but work out all day and they've been at it for years.

(continued)
My point being that chances are there is always going to be someone bigger than you.

Pfft. That's nothing. I've been doing Starting Strength and GOMAD for a year.

kek'd

Kali fitness lolol

check'd