wait for it...........

fucker

ugh

Uploaded my folder to MEGA
bit ly 2arPcou

ok

alright
youtu.be/5C4hXXuaE9I

Estate in our directory for this week is over at least the same 20 to see how things have to get back from him on Monday is admission slips....

Fuck how could I lose off the first one?

no shit you got 0 results. use the catalog to search for threads you nerd ctrl + f just searchs the threads on the front page

5zhrtzhrht

youtu.be/kDYT45vvL60
never forgetti

rip harambe you will be missed

I have ammunition cat faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=lNQE89sGTnE

fuck sunman

something wrong....

I came to laugh not to feel :(

foking lost

dicks out for harambe, man

K

K

k

lost so hard

>Are there any Gogurts left
lost

Almost

Ya know. I never got this. If it was a shirt? Sure. I like my hoodies to be at least a large and baggy on me xl if possible. Just more comfy

>read, naturally, in Axl Rose's voice

God that was a good gut laugh

lost

you laugh you lose threads are the only thing that summerfags can relate to after migrating from youtube. the replies don't get any more complex than "lost !"

and you laugh you lose threads are just a sad attempt to get some 11 year old kid out there to say "LOST ! XD" and then post some hip edgy new meme he found from r/Sup Forums

fuck you fag

what is this shit

Such an original reply.

This dude I know is so cringe-worthy. He said to me once "I doxxed them so hard, they stopped existing. Heh, I bet you wish you were me, kid. I'm part of Anonymous and can fuck your life up in a heartbeat...or a tip of the hat. You've never seen someone as dangerous as me! When I was in high school, I started getting nudes from every hottie out there whether they wanted to or not. I'm the elite, boy. I go to other chans, and shit is way more intense there than here. It's a dog-eat-dog world, and I'm the alpha wolf. Whoever responds to this comment will get doxxed, since I'm feeling a bit whimsical today. On just a whim, I can wreck your life. I'm like God, except I exist. Only idiots believe in God, you know what I'm saying? I also have a few black belts, no biggie. So if you think you can take me on the chan or in real life, think again..."

nigger

What fresh autism is this?

Lost so hard

Fgt

Fag

lek

Fuck

Fucking die

'joag
poam

mmm

ok

:'(

where is this from ? we got the something similar in france but with a girafe

fuck you faggot, die

that little nigglet know where he's from

ok

Actually people with autism are often exceptionally intelligent so you shouldn't be mocking them instead you should be in awe of the fact that the autists of superior intellect are Berners while you non-autistic retards are supporting Trump because you're not autistic enough to be smart enough to support an intellectual candidate like Bernard Sanders so you have to settle for Trump who is the candidate for idiots

FUCK

Go fuck yourself

coming from someone who has autism, this is extremely autistic and you need to kill yourself immediately.
our intellect is like, second to none

You can use ctrl+f while on the catalog...

Speaking of, its catalogue. Wtf 4chin