WE'RE TRUST WORTHY, SOMEONE PLEASE SAY SOMETHING! USA? AUSTRALIA? NEW ZEALAND??? WHY WON'T YOU SAY ANYTHING...

WE'RE TRUST WORTHY, SOMEONE PLEASE SAY SOMETHING! USA? AUSTRALIA? NEW ZEALAND??? WHY WON'T YOU SAY ANYTHING? P-PORTUGAL WE'RE GOOD FRIENDS AND ALLIES R-R-RIGHT? NO? FRANCE?! H-HOW ABOUT T-T-THOSE TWO WORLD WARS HAH? ENTENTE CORDIALE!

CANADA YOU LOVE US R-RIGHT? IRELAND THAT FAMINE THING WAS ONLY A BIT OF B-B-BANTER! CHILE WE'RE GOOD RIGHT? DOWN WITH ARGENTINA HAHA!

noone...?

gib?

I love u briten

>country roleplaying
ok

I still like you, UK. You're among our best European allies.

Sorry, did someone say something just now?

No?

Huh, strange, must have been the wind

Is this a meme? Britain is highly respected

Never trust the French.

>Britain is highly respected

We're sort of very far away from you and getting absorbed the USA, and we're friends with Mexico too. H-h-hehe.

You should do the same as us.

You're not trustworthy but thank you anyway for buttplugging Thailand and creating Burma.

POO

> britain is highly respected

I suppose your country's people are full of toilet envy and wouldn't respect the first world

hmm lemme think

no sorry

Outside of the European Federation of Krautistan, yes it is.

No one outside of that petty European club hates Britain for choosing not to be absorbed into a post-national Empire.

Most places hate Britain for owning their country and exploiting their people. In fact, Brexit is just about the only respectable thing they've done since WWII, because that's exactly what the colonies did, because being ruled by a foreign parliament is fucking cuck-tier.

t. merkel

>Gained independence in 1776
>Still a british lapdog
pic related

>HEY U REMEMBER WHEN I GAVE YOU MY APPLE?

Cringe