Republicans are pvoting for a megalomaniac TV star who supports the anti-american dictator Putin, over an experienced...

Republicans are pvoting for a megalomaniac TV star who supports the anti-american dictator Putin, over an experienced, proven, public servant

> but but emails
> but Benghazi

The FBI has already cleared her for fucks sake, if one of you flunkies are more qualified than the FBI then be prepared to show evidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/backlash-for-trump-after-he-lashes-out-at-the-muslim-parents-of-a-dead-us-soldier/2016/07/30/34b0aad4-5671-11e6-88eb-7dda4e2f2aec_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How does one pvote?

You mean the FBI said something that paints their people in a positive light, and also it's 100% true guise I swear??

I have no idea what this guy is talking about but I'll be pvoting for Trump in November.

The President is very much a figurehead - he wields no real power whatsoever. He is apparently chosen by the government, but the qualities he is required to display are not those of leadership but those of finely judged outrage. For this reason the President is always a controversial choice, always an infuriating but fascinating character. His job is not to wield power but to draw attention away from it.

The FBI had every incentive to go after get, had there been an actual case of wrongdoing

I'm guessing this is bait?

the FBI didn't "clear" her.... basically, what it comes down to is that when reviewing the statutes that apply to her case, 3 of the applicable sections call for "willful intent," which the FBI says that there is no evidence as to what her intentions were.

The last statute (gross negligence), said that it is extremely likely that the files were accessed illegally, but there is no evidence the system was successfully hacked.

Because there was no proof that the content was illegally accessed, there is no evidence that can be brought against her in a court of law to press charges.

A new organization has picked up the investigation to pursue administration actions against her. (Loss of clearance is probably the only possible action. She doesn't have a job right now, so can't fire her. and Presidents don't need clearances, they are elected officials, so the loss of clearance doesn't really matter.)

Ultimate edge 2016

If Trump gets elected, the US will be remembered as the country with the dumbest population in the history of mankind.

It has to be, no one man or woman can be that stupid!

Yes... much dumber than electing someone that should be in jail 5 times over by now...

post a more recent pic shill. like this one

You mean Trump, from his scams like Trump University, or for his treason regarding Putin?

Or this one.

She looks good in prison orange.

The small print in the lower right corner of the black panel:
>This story is true.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what passes for a source among conservative Americans.

Prove it.

If the president is just a figure head, then George w bush was actually a great president. Basically what the president should look like right?
>white
>male
/thread

CONFIRMED LIAR
Confirmed Co-Conspirator
INCOMPETENT Self Centered Power Hungry CUNT

Whenever she's asked to do something(like releasing speeches to the public) she says that she shouldn't have to do it because nobody else has. That's not what a leader says.
If she's not willing to be the first to do something, she's not fit to be a leader.
Suck it

sure kid

Treason... Hillary was bought and sold as Secretary of state. Foreign interests own her. And that's all assuming the email stuff was an accident like the fbi says.

she'll never go to jail, so you should give up on that dream and pursue a dream more likely to come true, like getting fucked in the ass by a nigger

Are you joking or just completely uninformed?

The FBI said Hillary is "Reckless, irresponsible, and that if she were caught in the act would have lost her security clearance." forcing her to resign.

looks like they are searching for contraband in the usual places.

I forgot Sup Forums is full of cucks

he was better than what we have now if that's what you mean

Too lazy to debate?

Call'em cucks!

a shining example of a Hillary supporter.

She's been bought and paid for over and over again. Don't you want to see a president who isn't owned?

If i wanted an INTELLIGENT debate, I'd go back to

Aw, I get it. You came here for frivolous.

>she didn't mean to do it.
so i can go out and rape a 12 yr old cause i intended to have consensual sex with an 18 yr old? guess laws only apply to those that don't have any political or monetary clout. and if nothing else in this age of executive actions a person that thinks they are above legal reprisal for there actions doesn't belong in a position of supreme authority.

>just collect your fucking check from the clinton foundation and stop wasting our time. its not like they're actually checking to see if you shill the shit they're paying you for.

the thing is, none of this matters.

you could find proof that Hillary killed a group of babies with a shovel for recreation, and she'd still make a better president than Trump simply because she's so corrupt she won't do what her evil sociopathic self might want to do, and because she's actually pretty smart and informed about the way the world works.

If the republican candidate had been anyone but Trump, you could've voted for them. Sadly though, Trump is simply too unintelligent to be eligible for the job. Vote Gary Johnson.

Now i see why looks down on this cess pit. Pathetic plebs

That's exactly what I mean

Dream big: maybe you ass can handle two nigger dicks

never have I ever read a bigger pile of shit than this.

Prove it

Ain't that the Truth!
Says a lot about the scruples of Democrats.

Prove she is a "corrupt lying criminal"

>more qualified then the fbi
and who the fuck are you? to say you are more qualified than us to say who we can't vote for?

oh look childish remarks, and they always claim to be smarter than everyone else.

> le bait on leChan

Is that a nutsack with a face?

> Sup Forums pretending to gay for dem gay rights

LET ME GUESS, YOU'RE VOTING TRUMP RIGHT THE WALL SHALL RISE

Wait - you keep your security clearance when you leave a position in the government? Honestly did not know that.

Also, technically simply using a private, insecure server could be grounds for a conviction on gross negligence seeing as the laws don't go into much detail on what constitutes gross negligence.

All of that is true except Trump was never in congress to vote for operation Iraqi freedom

>>Let me close my eyes tighter.
>>Ok, now prove it

I'm not American and I don't care for Hitlery Cunton a whole lot...

BUT

Don't you *want* a politician who changes her behaviour based on the preferences of the population? Isn't the whole point of democracy that you get what majority wants?

you sound like parrot

>prove it
>prove it
>prove it
>prove it
>prove it
>prove it

well lets hear it boy.

wew lad, i have some bad news for ya

shhh, they prefer the dude with the nice haircut who can make america better. Don't ask them to be rational

washingtonpost.com/politics/backlash-for-trump-after-he-lashes-out-at-the-muslim-parents-of-a-dead-us-soldier/2016/07/30/34b0aad4-5671-11e6-88eb-7dda4e2f2aec_story.html

> “He loses his cool at the slightest provocation,” Clinton said of Trump in Johnstown, Pa. “Just yesterday, he went after retired general John Allen, who commanded our troops in Afghanistan. Gen. Allen is a distinguished Marine, a hero and a patriot. Donald Trump called him a failed general. Why? Because he does not believe Donald Trump should be commander in chief.

Just google it. There's 30 minute videos of her straight up lying the entire time, thousands of cases ON VIDEO. You fuck, gtfo

intern detected

you must be a Nigger

no one else can be this retarded

Prove it then, post your sources

I don't think the FBI cleared her, they pretty much said she was guilty of everything and lied across the board about it. They just chose not to prosecute her for it.

Don't think they FBI were involved at all in the Benghazi issue, and it seems fairly straight-forward she - and the administration in general - dropped the ball on that, let folks die, they lied about to the media for weeks. If there's another version of the story out there, I'd like to hear all about how it really wasn't a planned attack but a grass-roots response to a YouTube video, or how Hillary did everything in her power to protect and help those working for her over there.

maybe people keep saying it because you can't prove shit

>behaviour
What I don't want, is someone from another country interjecting themselves into our politics.
Now GTFO

what part do you take issue with? that Trump is unintelligent or that intelligence/knowledge isn't required for the job?

he's objectively dumb, he's an anti-vax birther who thinks climate change isn't just not man-made but doesn't exist at all.

Hillary is above average intelligence, reasonably well spoken (better than Trumps 3rd grade vocabulary level and syntax), and certainly informed about foreign policy issues.

you probably fell for the memes about Trump and think he's your ideal candidate just because he's a bit edgy just like your favorite websites are, but the job he's applying for is actually pretty important and difficult, and he couldn't possibly be less fit for it.

his movement is pretty cool, but he cannot become the president because he's not mentally capable enough

this guy makes sense. the only problem is she says what you want to hear but what if she gets the job and says "fuck it" and does what she wants to do and not what the people want... oh wait... that is the job of the president...

I don't think interns get payed.

More like proven jew servant.

You mean like a Clinton campaign intern? Man, I'd like a shilling job. Getting paid for shitposting on Sup Forums, and perhaps Reddit? Good god, that sounds like an awesome job.

the democrats meanwhile are skipping the middle man and just voting for an antiamerican dictator
also not cleared. they flat out said she was guilty but werent going to press charges
then called her a tard in a more pc way

The FBI didn't clear her. They said she was too stupid to do emails and said if it were anyone elae they would be in trouble. Fucking nigger. She was also fired for ethics violations and allowed a pedo to get away with raping an underage girl. On top of not telling a single line of truth in decades

and maybe it's high time to learn how to use Google and stop being gulible fuck who buy any sort propaganda he being fed on TV?

to add onto this, let me once more clarify that Hillary>Trump NOT because she's in any way a good candidate, she's fucking atrocious. I could not be more reluctant to pick her over anyone on earth.

But it's because she's at least a candidate. She knows politics, for better or for worse, and she'll just keep the status quo going. Trump is a maniac with a very unimpressive brain. If he were to keep the status quo going, that'd be the best possible outcome.

so can they rexamine now that emails have been leaked and its for sure she was hacked?

executive order on affordable care act, i don't know man

Coming from a Hillary supporter, it's just laughable. Who gives a shit about him. He's going to vote for the cunt no matter what. I wouldn't waste my time trying to convince that non-hearing faggot.

Hahahahahaha! Your view of the American justice system is too much lad. I truly hope your trolling. Politicians and rich people don't get prosecuted and if they did they don't serve real jail time.

"Likes whut mos' sub-78 IQ nigguhs ams
gwayne tuh dooz, Ase-uh beez-a boatin' fuh
Hillbuhree Rodman Clibuhmuhtun!"

She said she was broke, blamed benghazi on a video, was under sniper fire, her charity takes money from terror sponsors, she said the emails didn't exist. Want more? Ive got plenty

this will be a hard pill to swollow for Hill-bots

This is either falsified and therefore libel, or you are reposting private information that was stolen by the Russians, thus aiding enemies of the USA.

Either way, things don't look so good for you

treason? for saying he wishes russia would go ahead and leak their info
notice he never said hack, but how thats liberal media spin going for you
also hes not the one accepting bribes from foreign sources including middle eastern ones
also also hes not the one who was dumb enough to keep classified information on a private server where the russians could access it
you are literally calling trump a traitor for something hillary did

She looks like a fuckin bird.

Except he's supposed to be the the commander in chief the fact that this post is a thing saddens me as that means that there is a stigma that the president does nothing and everyone has accepted it to be true. Checks and balances, people? Anyone!