So Sup Forums what are your thoughts on the meaning of life? Go!

So Sup Forums what are your thoughts on the meaning of life? Go!

                  ▲
                ▲ ▲
              ▲ ▲ ▲
            ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
          ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
        ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
      ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
    ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
  ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

Go to work
Do things
Die
Pitch black darkness after that it's just nothing, no thinking, it's like you never existed just memories now, no waking up or proceeding just eternal nothingness
Live while you can folks it's a real big shit show.

There is no objective meaning of life. Logically, life is meaning less. KYS

The meaning of life is to train your soul.

                  ▲
                ▲ ▲
              ▲ ▲ ▲
            ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
          ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
        ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
      ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
    ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
  ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

Death, life is absolutely non sence

This.
We are here to learn

The meaning of life is whatever you want it to be. If you think all life entails is jerking off to anime in your mom's basement, I mean, who am I to judge?

There is no meaning. We're put here to reproduce. We're nothing special, just animals.

Oh fuck dude, your edge just circumcised me.

have fun
be awesome
dont let your awesome genes die

science. make life worth living for you and other individuals, as well as animals.
get better at things, learn.
love and build up a family.
then teach what you've learned.

Nice to know I'm not alone. Curious to know what conclusions you've come to so far. Care to share what it is you think we're here to 'learn'?

Fapping to feet pics. What else?

happiness and inner peace

that or procreation

Happiness.

goat album tbh, nice pic

Maybe we're here to learn how to get to the next level in which we evolve from being animals to being something more. Something which can control it's own instincts. Maybe AI is the next level

To ascend?

Well, i think we (our soules or whatever you call it) have to live thousands of lifes in which we gather experience and knwoledge.
After we are done with that we ascend into one great conciousness or are ready to take place as some kind of "higher force". Whats interesting is, that i (the true me) had the feeling that im actually pretty old and wise even as a teenager. And when i started thinking and reading about religion, meaning of life and all that i felt that ascendence would be the greatest thing ever since yoz would have all the REAL knowledge of this universe and would know how the things really are. Then two days ago my sister testes her tarot cards on me (im not into this stuff) and guess what ? It said that im at the end of a cycle, isnt that shit crazy ?
Oh and many many other things just fitted so perfectly on me that it really made me go "hmmmm that shits spooky"

* not a teen anymore
>inb4 underage fag

There is no meaning. We exist solely out of the selfish desires of our parents, we'll turn around and do the same thing if we have half a chance, and then we die. That's it.

Seems like you're on the right path, but definitely still only near the beginning of the journey. Good luck!

Care to share a little bit of your wisdom ? :)

It's not hard, the answer lies in basic biology, the only reason any organic organism exists is to propagate it's species, the meaning of life is procreation
That being said there is no reason that you can't completely ignore that and choose your own reason to live

The propagation of one's species perhaps. But humanity has reached a point where procreation is not the only means. If you dedicate your life to a technology or something that will help the human race thrive in the years to come, you will have done your part.

Both my posts got dubs. I know the meaning of life!

Life has no meaning by itself, you have to give it meaning.

Wisdom can't easily be shared. Developing or training the soul is as different from the mind as the mind is from the body. While the body develops through physical action and the mind through the gathering and processing of information, so the soul develops in another way, though it is connected to the mind. The problem is that trying to develop your own soul with the progress of another's acts as a contaminant - the source is foreign and acts as a disruptor to your own path.

I guess that paradoxically, the only wisdom I can impart is the explanation as to why I am unable to impart to you any of my wisdom.

You're not wrong, aiding in procreation doesn't just mean the act itself, helping to raise children or fostering an environment in which children can be raised safely and happily is just as important

>Exist
>Pleasure
>Death
>Pain

They are all meanings. Whether you want them to be your meaning is your problem.

There's no theological or cosmological reason if thats what you mean. My perspnal meaning is to survive until I'm done with life and to have fun

You're already there man, that's the ironic part of your message. Every instance is you being the culmination of creation. It's pretty simple you're just another pretty mask on the face of reality and when someone stares or magnifies your mask they can see part and parcel every other mask and partition of or reality. That's the way it's meant to be and if you don't see it that's just the reality of your mask user.

>So Sup Forums what are your thoughts on the meaning of life? Go!

Life is a series of tests meant to weed out the weak. Sadly, today's civilzations have made the propogation of the wead the dominant form of reporduction and the species is degenerating into whining, dellusional, narcissistic retards.

Just pot, or more?

there is no meaning to life but by definition it is to just procreate and pass on your genes