Be honest: where were you when the towers collapsed on september 11th 2001?

be honest: where were you when the towers collapsed on september 11th 2001?

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.com/wu8wcgyy
liveleak.com/view?i=636_1469096129
youtube.com/watch?v=hajXMVL8DCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In the towers.

in school

I don't need to tell you anything without a lawyer.

In 1st grade being explained in an extremely southern accent about the "tourist" attack

In class, 9th grade. It was a nutty private school for all ages, and I remember a 4th grade wackjob running through the halls gleefully celebrating the whole thing.

social studies class in grade school

my mistake

was in school when the planes hit and was at home watching the news when they collapsed

packing up after completing a military exercise centered around invading Afghanistan after simultaneous terrorist attacks on major US government and economic hubs, including the pentagon and WTC

Relevant

sendvid.com/wu8wcgyy

Stayed home sick from 8th grade. The teacher's class I would have been in got fired at the end of the year for letting kids watch the live news as it happened

4th grade. "Yay, free day"

Judo class

Playing Half-Life. I was up to the tentacle boss when my dad came to tell me I should see something on TV.

where the fuck are my cartoons?

Bct in fort leonard wood, MO

I was in a class for a Microsoft course that was supposed to update my MCSE from NT4 to Windows 2000.

This shit happened and nobody listened to a word the instructor said the rest of the week.

Fortunately the material was basic stuff and you could literally read the books and pass the tests. I didn't learn anything that week though.

celebrating........ my dads birthday

That's fucked up

Quints

>fort lostinthewoods

>at work
>working
>bro buildings is kill
>no

Home, watching CNN. Came home from uni just after 1st plane hit. Thought I was watching some type of mockumentary at 1st.

8th grade history class
>Someone's making some history right now teacher

I bunked off work with my then new girlfriend, brought a Siemens SL35 phone and then went into the Brewery Tap pub in Reading and saw it all unfold - was about mid-afternoon UK time.

>had an NT4 MCSE

+1 respect for IT oldfag

>stayed home from work with a really bad migraine
>coworker calls few minutes after first plane hit
>"you watchin TV user?"
>"no dude. i'm in bed with a migraine"
>"Turn your TV on. Shit's goin down!"
>"not in the mood dude. my head is killing me"
>"TURN YOUR FUCKIN TV ON THE GODDAMN TOWELHEADS FLEW A PLANE INTO THE GODDAMN WORLD TRADE CENTER!"

I sat and watched TV for probably 8 or 10 straight hours while I cleaned my guns and loaded mags. Thought for sure it was going to be white vs brown any minute.

Yeah I'm too old to be here, I know.

On a plane

Grade 8 recess

Dubs confirm

5th grade

I was at home watching anime

>Yeah I'm too old to be here, I know.
no such thing because we're never leaving Sup Forums

Found the trump supporter.

>bro buildings

kek'd

i was kicked out of high school so finishing all my bs work at home on the couch. saw reports of 1st plane crashing and watched the 2nd one hit live. nobody else was around. i just kinda sat there like wtf. im sure in other places ppl were freaking out and crying

and I didn't give a single fuck about that shit

I was watching Malcom in the Middle at the TV, when they interrupted for breaking news so I switched tv channels to something else but other channels started showing the news too etc and in the end I ended up watching some very young kids cartoons because it was literally the only channel left.
I couldn't care less about you USfags

I was fucking your mom, lol.

in an airport drunk as fuck laughing at american tourists

I know. I just feel weird being called a faggot by 12 year old kids all day.

I'll vote for him before I'll vote for that cunt Hillary that's for fucking sure.

>Be 7
>Just like any other fucking day
>Have this "little people" play structure of a garage with a helicopter pad at the top
>Mom and Dad sitting in their room watching in horror
>They're literally sitting there with their mouths open
>Figure I'd try to distract them from the terrible events on the TV
>"Hey, dad. Look!"
>Use little people figurines to emulate the people jumping out of the twin towers
>Dad looks at me in utter disgust and yells "this is real! This is really happening!"
>Pull my play structure outside in the living room
>Continue to emulate the falls and screams of those people

In 6th grade. Taking the istep test. Mr Sanford got the news from a teacher and he cried into his hand
>cool teacher though

I've been told I was asking my mother to change channel so I could watch Thomas the Tank Engine.

>Mr Sanford

He have a son named Lamont?

> Guy watching 9/11 video on flight before takeoff
liveleak.com/view?i=636_1469096129

Shitting my diaper and eating dirt

In school we pulled everyone into the library and watched it. Good thinking from the teachers even if it was horrific and we were young we needed to see it. I have a lot of respect for the teacher that had the foresight to know how important it was that we knew about it then.

In bed. Woke up, turn on TV. I was in 4th grade... still went to school. Teacher proceeds to watch it all day in class. Principal allows school to go home after 2 hours. Go home and enjoy the sky, as no planes were allowed to fly that day. Was a good day. Felt bad for the those people jumping out of the buildings at the time. Now... I'd probably do the same.

Playing pic related

lol I wasnt even born yet xD

underage b&

In 8th grade

We got let out early cause i used to get cabbed to retard school and it was right near ohare

Don't remember probably sniffing coke

walking home from school when the local nutter told me new york had been bombed

thought he was just off his face again so i didn't take him seriously

no you weren't.

even if you did that's probably the gayest thing i've ever heard. what - you just waited around and pointed and laughed at someone who you thought was an american tourist? and then when the next one came along, you also could not stop laughing? if you actually did this they would section you

absolute autist

haha you are do funny :P lol lmao xxxDDD

I was 3

Eating ur mom

In my mommys belly

Gave me a gig

Our teacher let is watch it in class and I was in 1st grade

10th grade geometry. my worthless girlfriend had just dumped me.

need more pics of her in that outfit
full set?

>so long ago

An accurate statement, user

Fuck if I know. Teaches at Centerville though. Or taught, who knows

I'd finished school, I got home and my mother told me to shout her if the tower falls.
I wanted to watch cartoons, she told me its important.
The tower fell, I shouted her, she watched the TV and was shocked.
I didn't really grasp the gravity of it at the time, you watch films and shit but you don't really grasp what's going on, especially age 10.

in my mom's stomach

6th grade history

Yea, she was super hot and like 20 too so lots of kids were sad. I saw her a few years later and she married some giant air force dude and got a way better job. Good for her I guess

kek

it was just a bit of banter between me and lads not my fault the yanks couldn't see the funny side

What a touching thought, user; a cunt within a cunt

Turning into the pentagon visitors parking lot. I shit you not.

In the lounge room playing with lego

underage pls leave

>j-j-j-just banter mates
Edgiest faggot award. Congrats

youtube.com/watch?v=hajXMVL8DCM

it's all good now m80

i live in the states now and they're all sound with me

That's how it should be done. Sheltering kids does nothing. They should see what a shithole the earth is at an early age

Laughing my ass off

i was flying one of the planes but i had second thoughts and parachuted out over new jersy

i opened up my fortune cookie in the cockpit and realised maybe my career choice had me heading in the wrong direction, you know

||||||
. .
>
__

but things worked out alright, i married a jewish princes and now work for a christian charity and changed my name to seamus dominic kauffmann

(hey, shaun king and rachel dolezal could 'reinvent' themselves, so why the fuck can't i?)

flying a plane

In class in New Paltz NY. Driving home after I passed a highway sign that said "NYC Closed". Most surreal thing I've ever seen.

nope. i thought bfags don't give a shit about each other's age.

Eeeey going to New Paltz soon m8

>>Continue to emulate the falls and screams of those people

XD

In my mothers arms.

Watching it on tv eating popcorn. Eurofag reporting here.

doesn't make you any less of a complete faggot

In Mexico, Puebla fucking hispanic bitches

sitting in PSYC101

Just getting home from school

I hope your enjoying your weekly ISIS attacks now.

Placing bets on the death count the Price is Right style.

chill lad

i wasn't as bad as my mate terry, he was off his fucking head showing them his dick

Was at work. Coworkers said a plane hit the tower. I figured it was a Cesna or some other small plane. Went to customer waiting room with a t.v. . watched for a few minutes then saw the other plane hit

Sitting in my 10th grade English class