Thoughts on this album?

Thoughts on this album?

its good

Unremarkable, like everything else they've done and like every other modern, overhyped dream pop outfit.

didn't know they were overhyped. Their last album completely slipped past me although I like them. Well, it was pretty mediocre, Gemini is still their best

i like it,really comfy to listen on the background when you're focused on something else.

It's great, their best album i think

borrrrringggggg

Good af

Pretty good if you're an 18-21 year old that likes to chill and has never heard post-punk from 30 years ago.

pretty good, overrated by default but enjoyable

Nothing groundbreaking but enjoyable. Besides their one EP I can't get into their other stuff.

It's objectively shit. If you disagree you have shit taste.

zzzz.....

I'm 22, love post-punk from 30 years ago and still enjoy this album, come on these characterizations are stupid af

You're objectively wrong and most likely a stupid cunt. You're the one with shit taste tho. Kill yourself.

>mad he's a plebeian with shit taste

It's a modern take on chilled out 80s sophisti pop with a post-punk and jangle pop influence. I think it's pretty good.

damn these niggers getting angry over a fucking dream pop album i bet you all think 21 savage is "interesting" fuck off

>people dislike what I like

It's good. Not as good as Gemini. I feel like they've gotten a tad bit worse with every release.

Nah, Life of Pause was a lot better than the Empty Estate EP but still not as good as their earlier stuff

it's fine for background music, desu it is kinda boring though

my 2012's AOTY

Slowdive covering Victorialand

>people like what I dislike

I always get them confused with Cloud Nothings even though they're nothing alike

That would be cool but the album doesn't sound anything like that

>actually using the pleb/patrician dichotomy unironically

Yep, kill yourself.

Life of Pause is better

>I'm at a qts house and need a safe choice core

No it doesn't but its like the most vacuous band ever tried to replicate the most delicate and precious dream pop album ever.

So Slowdive covering Victorialand

Sorry I should have just said its boring af and sounds like every other dream pop album of the 2000s

Shitty version of Real Estate

lmao

>everyone tells me I'm a clueless retard
>they must be doing it ironically