Post kik names

>post kik names

Other urls found in this thread:

nymphlover.tumblr.com/post/148126804306/nymphlover-this-18yrold-uk-slut-loves-getting
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Has she sent you nudes?

Nobody yet

pink.sugarr

Sindragosaa
Kik wow gamer slut

Call which people you plan on messaging so that 30 people don't all message one girl at once

She don't send shit, total bitch

LivraLove

on it.

On it

What happened? I got a selfie so far she is cool

She just ignores you once you even hint at wanting nudes.

Workin on it

She likes "my head"

On kik?

Bump

Search her kik on tumblr, you won't be disappointed

I got this.

Taytayo23

Kris.2721
Talk to her nice for a while and your eventually get what u want. Post any wins!

on it.

azdefire

Ha she likes my dick better

Bout to get her tits

I want to talk to someone who post a kik like a year ago the kik started with chill but it is way longer, dude i have new for you

That ain't her

Are you talking with her too?

I think he replied to the wrong post, that's Brittvdv who as I stated before refused to reply.

Bitch read and didn't reply

NeptuniaVII

Chick looks hot, nudes?

On it chief

Yeah

Same. Cute pic.

nymphlover.tumblr.com/post/148126804306/nymphlover-this-18yrold-uk-slut-loves-getting

You can keep that furry shit dude im throwing up atm

1 person at a time you faggot, I already got her. Go talk with someone else before you blow this shit

she just uses it as a cute pic

Sent this

boomp

Have you got tits?

No, she's on D rn. Probably because you're talking with her and she's realizing two people at the same time are asking for tits

Kinda chubby but big boobs and a fat ass. See what you can make happen, I'm curious

post 'em(not the faggot you responded to but if ya got wins then share them(please(just being polite)))

I don't she says she don't give out to randomers the fucking slut

I was going to get more than tits from her if this faggot didn't cut in. Keeping the Kik, will probably msg later at another time to see what I can squeeze out of her

Chub for the win on eeeeet

cmon lads get on'em

Post it all fam

on it.

Post convo

She's onto us

You blew it then, what did you think you'd accomplish?

No reply.

A friend

so we've got a bad case of white knights, huh... well fuck
also
>implies that user underestimates women thinking theyre stupid
>demonstrates just how smart she is as a woman by admiting a dude(lets be honest, it's most likely that this thread is 99.9% dudes) told her about it
kek'd

Getting anywhere?

She keeps me on R despite my being nice and all, my cheek bandit profile pic might have given me away brothers
Time to commit sudoku

No fab magg just ain't stupid trusts me

thats a catfish bro, met her recently