CTRL + F "ylyl". 5 results. No Ylyl thread

CTRL + F "ylyl". 5 results. No Ylyl thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nJNzA8m4Zpg
youtu.be/5C4hXXuaE9I
youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA
youtube.com/watch?v=1KNhxljEV1k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if we could make this thread a harambe-exclusive ylyl thread that would be amazing guys thanx.

H A R A M B E
A
R
A
M
B
E

i cannot do this on my own

youtube.com/watch?v=nJNzA8m4Zpg

k
youtu.be/5C4hXXuaE9I

does it count if you lose to your own pictures?

This is YLYL not cringe

if this is funny to you
kys

i laughed tbh. i've been ignoring these for weeks now.

Only half decent image in this whole fucking thread... When the fuck do you summerfags go back to school again?

no one wants your stupid fucking game god, idoit

Th

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA

wait for it.......

Seems pretty fucking on par for a ylyl thread to me. I think you have a case of faggitis, I suggest sucking less cocks.

Gg

a dsfhg

Fuck you

fuck off

i trusted you immunity cat

Is this your mother thing like the new b Faggottry? Does this replace that banana? I spend a few months away and that's all that's changed? The cancer is strong.

Winter war in one picture

Remember remember the 28th of May, our precious Harambe was shot that day..

go fuck yourself

Omg

Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become?
You've created yet another vehicle for "le funny banana maymay" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this YLYL thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some laughs with my fellow anons by creating a YLYL thread on Sup Forums! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking banana.
And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any YLYL thread, any one AT ALL in the past year, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: the banana. We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now.
Sure, it's not your fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of a naked banana. It's not your fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same 9gag-level images day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating YLYL threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every YLYL is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this banana shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Sup Forums." You should be ashamed of yourself.

die

Ok

K

Y

Nooo

Fuu

S

Ja

Fucj you

Kj

Omh

Nooo

Got me

God damn it

Why

kuzku

Damn you

fuck you

fqkzos km dj

why even bother coming on Sup Forums anymore

kek

>Its the police man your son has been killed by a hit and run driver. the driver was an alcohol.

PSYCHIC ROTTWEILER HOW COUDL, YOU DO THIS TO ME YOU SICK FUCK
OH WAIT
YOU'RE HIS EVIL TWIN BORTHER
YOU RAT BASTARD

OC
youtube.com/watch?v=1KNhxljEV1k