Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
Before when I smoked meth I got an incredible rush, now i don't get any... Is it tolerance or a shitty batch? Ive probably only smoked about 20 times.
But since I bought this new batch its no good.... Do i just need to smoke more at a time?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video9736122/clover_huge_cock_did_not_fit_heather_tight_little_pussy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd smoke that dick

Do some hot rails never personallly done it but it sounds like it gets you fucked up

Are you blowing big fucking dragon clouds? If not, then that's the problem.

If you are, then it's likely the batch - but you'd notice some off taste too probably.

First batch i was, this batch is much harder to smoke, seems like its not getting hot enough...

Is your piece clean? Hard to get hits when you've got carbon between your glass and meff.

I'd assume it's your technique - I've been partying almost a year and I'm still working on mine. Twist from 10 to 2, flame not touching the glass, you know what's up - I notice some people breathe in too slow, like they're hitting a weed pipe. Low pressure from inhaling quicker lets more vapor rise.

Guess I'll take a hit myself right now~

Can you judge quality by looking at it? Fuck man idk im new to this.

Kinda, but if you've seen good shit then you'll notice if a batch looks 'weird'. The main method is the crackback - The initial melt should remove most impurities, then make 'feathers' as it hardens. If you get white dots in places during crackback, it suggests some major impurities/adulterants.

And that does look fine to me.

Was dirty as the devils dick, tooks some bleach to it last night

you know you can smoke that right? i mean the resin in the pipe. you can smoke it to clean it and get high.

I like to save it until im out.

Can you post a picture? Also, when was the last time you smoked? Meth is the Queen of diminishing returns - after a couple of days youre not even getting high any more. Dont miss it but I do miss playing around wit da bubbles. But hate being 'twacked' and searching for dat high that never comes.

I just use water and a lighter to boil it clean, then wipe inside with a q-tip. Bleach and all work fine though. Make sure to throw plenty of meff in too, you want it pretty much as full as you can feel comfortable melting.

I don't do drugs, but I remember from this homeless man on the street telling me your next high will never be as good as the first time you got high on that drug

The great thing about meth is if it doesn't kill you it turns you into a greedy asshole
Oh wait that's awful

Pozdrav iz Otherside moram od zove hiljadu puta ?

But it's still pretty nice.

Lots of people shouldn't do meff, same as plenty of people just shouldn't touch alcohol.

These druggies don't know that. They think they can resist, and they'll turn out good. It's a shameful fantasy, they've ruined their lives.

Its tolerance bro. Take a couple weeks off. That's what I'm doing rn. If you can't wait then shoot it. 100% bioavailability

That's a real NEET theory bro.

Laugh away, but in 20 years when you end up broken, with no friends, living on welfare, you're gonna wish you'd never been on these hard ass drugs

lel only smoke ´glas´

Her thumb looks like a toe

I'm sure you're wise beyond your years, with much life and drug experience.

Or you're some DARE nerd spewing more reefer madness bullshit because you're a shill.

You need to let your dopamine or serotonin or whatever build back up, good tweak drains that shit quick. Just hold on to the sack for a week or two amd try again

The only way you will only get higher is trough a stronger drug like heroin.

My advice is to man up and feel your pain instead. The chase for ever higher highs will lead you to your deepest low. But you already gave up, right ?

Life is not about chasing ecstasy, it is about conquering struggles. Starting by feeling your pain like a man and doing your best to better yourself.

Holy shit I think it is a toe.

You're just terrible and wrong.

Picture of what, i posted a picture of the sack: Been there, black sucks. I'm an upper kinda guy.

I kicked heroin after doing it for 5 months straight cold turkey, no withdrawls. My dad did the same. I think i have a genetic advatage.

How are your teeth doing? lmao

Brush after every sesh bruh
My smile lights up the dark basement i smoke meth in

if anyone need sause
xvideos.com/video9736122/clover_huge_cock_did_not_fit_heather_tight_little_pussy

Meff mouth is caused mostly by pressure and grinding. If a user gets symptoms like that they really should wear a mouthguard while high. Otherwise, base dental hygiene will do fine - the only other issue meff gives is that it drys your mouth, thus the simple brushing.

Dry mouth is way more destructive than tooth grinding. Proper hydration/nutrition and brushing your teeth eliminates 100% of meth mouth

>xvideos.com/video9736122/clover_huge_cock_did_not_fit_heather_tight_little_pussy
ty

Nope, even shooting it sucks too with tolerance, I was banging something like half a gram on day 4 of a binge with just the tiniest rush... and its fucking terrible on your veins, for whatever reason. Dont miss those days at all.

You sound wise, sir. Not OP but please, teach me how to 'feel my pain'. Also ive been feeling my pain for years. How do I stahp