Why do you hate black people?

Why do you hate black people?

To be honest, it's because I have never met any personaly and I'm afraid of the deep black unknown void.

I dont

I don't hate them but I don't waste my time with unsuccessful people. I live in a major city and I know way more successful white people than black.

They have their problems, some their own fault and others not, but it's not my business to address them. We just don't really cross paths for these reasons.

I don't 'hate' them but god damn they love to mumble and it's near impossible to hold a conversation with a black person.

i was lucky enough to get dormed with a few in college. they were fun, and nice. more than i can say for the few others rooming with us, like a add white kid and a jew.

that being said, i was roomed with nothing but all blacks one other time and it was terrible. they were up all the fucking time and it killed me. but that was more because they were all friend prior.

conclusion, i dont mind black people. they are better than most whites i hang out with.

Loud, obnoxious, violent, genetically they are inferior in intelligence. They sold their own people to America as slaves yet all they do is complain about what white America has done to them. They make shit music and movies and they are the main abusers of social services like welfare and food stamps etc

Black people can be funny though, I will give them that.

I've had sex with a black girl and my roommate is black.

>they
>assuming that every single black person ever is lumped into one conglomerate decision making unit

This is specifically why racism doesn't make sense.

Are you black

I don't hate black people, I hate niggas.

Obviously there is significantly large groups of them that don't adhere to the stereotypes. There are also significantly large groups that do to varying extents.

Because it shows Sup Forums I'm really cool and edgy.

... and if someone disagrees with me, I just post links to crime statistics without analysis or conclusions... Which proves I've got a PhD tier intellect.

Always happy

Blonde with green eyes

I don't. I think every race can be obnoxious af. People can be fucking degenerates regardless of race. A crackhead white trash, a stupid nigger who beats his children, a lazy spic who blames everyone for their problems, a shitty chink who reeks of a foul odor, etc.

I dont hate blacks i just hate ghetto ass git puck bitch niggers. Is that so wrong?

Fucking vermin.

Taxes